Multi-Cola'd Flower Girl

update: tropical storm Danny is supposed to drop some rain on us here... hopefully my flower lady handles the wetness....:drool:

ive been convincing her to eat more so she gets fat... i know its cruel but i like that shit thick/\
DSCN03551.JPG

on a off note... i got a dud seed it appears... not first set of leaves... very weird...

b-3_no_leaves.JPG

tied some of her colas down so they were all around the same height...
before:
DSCN0365.JPG

8/31:After
SDC10487.JPG

SDC10499.JPG

shes tied down everywhere!!!
SDC104901.JPG

now to her flowers...her little flowers right now.... shes slowwww STILL!!!!
SDC10496.JPG

SDC10495.JPG

SDC10494.JPG

SDC10483.JPG

dez, if growing under the great lamp in the sky (the sun), you will not need to worry about keeping the buds the same height. The spreading out of the branches to allow sunlight to reach the bottom is a good idea though.

Light intensity does still decrease at the distance from the light source squared but the difference between 93,000,000 miles and 93,000,000 miles and a couple of extra feet will not be noticed by the plant!

If you can tie down the branches to the point that the tips are horizontal or point down a bit, it will encourage the internodes down further on the branch to grow their own shoots and strengthen them.

Just some suggestions. They look very healthy. I hope I can get plants to do as well outside as yours look to be doing.

GRAPE Multi-Cola'd Flower Girl

lost a whole main cola... broken limb.... turned in to early smoke test... drying now.... anxious in anticipation... she smells like the sweetest GRAPE smell ever!!! she was way way to early and probably lost about 1/4-1/2 from finished weight from that one cola

im not touch any of my future flowers, i tend to damage them....

any one know of any grape smelling strains????

Re: GRAPE Multi-Cola'd Flower Girl

[QUOTE

any one know of any grape smelling strains????[/QUOTE]

grape ape and Querkle are two.

isnt querkle a sat/ind dom hybrid?... sounds like it could be something along those lines...
ne,way heres the victim....
SDC10501.JPG

notice my pink finger in bottom holdin the broken limb up for the photo...
SDC105091.JPG

SDC10566.JPG

she dint have any weight on her yet... and this was one of the better limbs...
SDC10567.JPG

who know mayb she'll just shoot-offf now... i have a felling shes goin purple soon too!!!cuz my temps are get a little cooler at night and she probably wont finish til mid october when night lows could mid 50s overnight.... i don care jus as long as she smokes smooth... she really smells like some vicious GRAPE blunt tubes
ne way, other nuGG shots...
BLURRYRYRYR
SDC10506.JPG

Shinnnynynyny
SDC10503.JPG

jUst rIght
SDC10504.JPG

oh by the way thanks to DeadTour09, SouthernOnt, nft4life, normantbates, sonzor and munki for stoping by to check on my GROWS...
++rep to every1

Back
Top Bottom