Brand Spankin New ViparSpectra KS5000 Grows Herbies Seeds Collection In LOS

Those sprouts are going to be thrilled to bits when they come up and see what's shining above them! 💡
High Shed! Who wouldn't like coverage like that! I was just down there and I wanted to give then a top off spray for the night. Well i can see right through the light to do my work below! Pretty cool!
You keep the light quite close, does it matter as long as the PAR app gives the right DLI? Just keen to learn for my next upcoming attempt.

I've had it much further away just ensuring the DLI is correct for each stage during my current attempt and wondering if there's downsides to that approach :)
Yes, well I'd assume that if I understood DLI as well as I should. At this stage to keep them warm in my cool winter I keep the light close and turned down low, around 250 PAR for a week or so before I turn it up incrementally pretty quickly. Maybe over two or three weeks.
Omg I can’t crack my seeds in paper. It legit makes me queasy. All I see is Freddy Krugers tongue coming out of that phone!

Those tongues tails look so awful. Lol
You got that right Tra! It works though! Stick to nursing! You wouldn't do well as a clam shucker I'm thinking!

You got that right Tra! It works though! Stick to nursing! You wouldn't do well as a clam shucker I'm thinking!
I have only ever planted in dirt. I didn’t even know that eyeball torturing wet towel Kruger tongue horror show was even a thing till I joined here. And Mr O, I am at my best when my clam is being shuckered…
L O L L I N G !

Aww shucks, I'm laughing my ass off! :rofl:

AND NOW THE REST OF THE STORY UPDATE

Hi, now I have them safely tucked away in their stable setting with some heat below and some moisture and a fan going on. I feel like I'm doing something!
We are growing cannabis here folks, and in a beautiful new config!
Here's how it fell together a minute ago.

That's it for today. All this plus we put the Christmas tree up today! All those memories! It's a great day! I hope yours is a super one as well! :peacetwo:💕
Happy Birthday Amigo. :yahoo:
Congrats on the new light.
@ViparSpectra Rocks.:thumb:
Take care.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:

:party:WE HAVE BABIES UPDATE:party:
Hi folks, a nice view came to my eyes this morning as I opened the tent! Two little sprouting joys:dreamy::dreamy: saying hello to the world, and to their new @ViparSpectra KS5000 light! Welcome little ones! Tell your friends we're waiting for them to get this party rolling!
IMG_2300.jpeg

IMG_2300.jpeg

Blueberry Hill up!
IMG_2301.jpeg

IMG_2301.jpeg

Mimosa Shot up!
Have a weedy day:woohoo:

Congrats on the new life Stone! :Rasta:

:party:WE HAVE BABIES UPDATE:party:
Hi folks, a nice view came to my eyes this morning as I opened the tent! Two little sprouting joys:dreamy::dreamy: saying hello to the world, and to their new @ViparSpectra KS5000 light! Welcome little ones! Tell your friends we're waiting for them to get this party rolling!
IMG_2300.jpeg

IMG_2300.jpeg

Blueberry Hill up!
IMG_2301.jpeg

IMG_2301.jpeg

Mimosa Shot up!
Have a weedy day:woohoo:
Congratulations! You’ll find fatherhood very rewarding. Lol!

Highya SO,

Congratulations on your new babies! Great start! I remember Sue taught me to put a drop of water on top of the helmet to allow it to loosen up. As many times as necessary, (usually 2-3 times). I've also lifted them with tweezers. I also pussed the top off a seedling stuck to the helmet. Be careful. Happy Smokin'

I take a pair of trimming scissors and put them around the seed coat and squeeze lightly. Not to cut it but just to break it open a little bit more. Usually that’s enough to get it off.

You have one like mine . Pour girl. Did same thing to her. Pulled shell off her. And couldn't get the membrane off good. And he is special.
But she will live
IMG_20221208_095539~2.jpg

Highya SO,

Congratulations on your new babies! Great start! I remember Sue taught me to put a drop of water on top of the helmet to allow it to loosen up. As many times as necessary, (usually 2-3 times). I've also lifted them with tweezers. I also pussed the top off a seedling stuck to the helmet. Be careful. Happy Smokin'
We have the same teacher there. I dropped water on her a few times yesterday and today it's gone!
I take a pair of trimming scissors and put them around the seed coat and squeeze lightly. Not to cut it but just to break it open a little bit more. Usually that’s enough to get it off.
Scary but I can see it.
You have one like mine . Pour girl. Did same thing to her. Pulled shell off her. And couldn't get the membrane off good. And he is special.
But she will live
IMG_20221208_095539~2.jpg
Well when we struggle some it makes us strong! Congratulations on yours too!

We have the same teacher there. I dropped water on her a few times yesterday and today it's gone!

Scary but I can see it.

Well when we struggle some it makes us strong! Congratulations on yours too!
Doesn't make me feel strong. Lmao. Feel sad for her. Lmao. Look at her. Pour thing.

3 for 4 now! Maybe tomorrow we'll be at max capacity! 💕 :woohoo:

Empathy is a superpower Dust! You're dripping with that brother!
Lmao. U wish . I'm like bling person walking in a jungle trying to find Jane.

LIFE BRINGS MORE UPDATE

I got a surprise from @Prescription Blend Nutes for cannabis today! I totally forgot about the MOTM award and they are one of the very generous sponsors to kick in a prize for that! Well it was at my mailbox today :woohoo: ! Thanks Prescription Blend, 420Mag, and everyone that made it happen!
I'm going to get this into service via my BIL for another "away" journal asap! Or I'll be happy to give it to someone who can pick it up and grow with it and jot it down so we can all see. LOS compatibility issue here ya know. I understand this product is liquid gold!

Back
Top Bottom