Viparspectra KS5000 Shine On Tok's Strawberry Cheesecake And A Mexican X-factor

I am starting another journal highlighting the KS5000 from @ViparSpectra. This is a the second journal focused on the KS5000 LED I am so impressed with this LED and what it is capable of, with it's new Samsung LM301H chips. If your wondering the H is Sumsung designation for Horticulture chip.

1700243450747.png
1700243498281.png

That's right the ballast that run this beauty can be located outside of your tent thus making it easier to control the temperatures.

If anyone is looking for a great LED at a very affordable price look no further than the @ViparSpectra is an excellent light. Under this light will be a @SeedsMan Strawberry Cheesecake (a) and a unknown to me Mexican X-factor seed. To start the Strawberry Cheesecake (a), I have had this seeds for at least 6 or 7 years before I decided to germinate it.

Strawberry Cheesecake Auto was bred by crossing Strawberry Banana Auto with Cheese Auto. It is an indica-dominant strain which grows into medium-sized, stocky plants, multi-branched producing plenty of dense and highly resinous buds.

These plants will grow to approximately 140 cm. in height indoors, and a little taller outdoors. As an auto-flowering strain these plants will complete their life-cycle fully whether grown indoors or outdoors in the garden, taking between 70 - 80 days of flowering which begins in the 3rd. or 4th. week of growth. The short life-cycle of these plants means that they will grow to maturity outdoors even in the cooler summers of northern Europe. In warmer climate regions outdoor growers should be able to raise two crops per growing season.

Indoor yields are in the region of 500 gr/m2 while outdoor harvests can see each plant produce as much as 600 gr. Growers are advised to keep an eye on humidity levels whether growing indoors or outdoors as this is a strain that does not enjoy high levels. Its density can easily fall prey to infestations of mold where conditions allow.

Strawberry Cheesecake Auto offers a distinctive taste of pungent Skunk together with some sweet, fruity notes which include lemon. THC production is medium at around 15% with CBD likely to come in at less than 1%. The effect of this strain is physically-relaxing albeit mentally stimulating at the same time.

In therapeutic terms this strain is recommended for relieving stress and it is likely to also be useful to stimulate the appetite.

Brand/breeder​

Seedsman

Parental Lines​

Strawberry Banana Auto X Fruit Cheese Auto​

Variety​

Indica Dominant​

Colour​

Pink​

Flowering type​

Autoflowering​

Sex​

Feminised​

THC content​

High (16-24%)​

CBD content​

Low (0-1%)​

Yield outdoor​

High (450-750gr/Plant)​

Yield indoor​

High (450-600gr/M2)​

Plant height​

Medium (100-200cm)​

Autoflowering seed to harvest time​

10 To 12 Weeks​

Suitable climates​

Cool​

Odour​

Medium​

Mould resistance​

High​

Good for extracts​

Medium​

Aroma​

Fruity​

The second strain I will be growing is a Mexican X-factor seed, by this I mean I have had these seeds for over ten years and now it time to find out. I will be playing this plant by ear and watching how she reacts. I have about a dozen seeds and these things are four or five times the size of a normal seed.

That's all for now.

Be safe and grow well my friends,
Tok..

I can't believe the value of LED lights now compared to ten years ago when I bought my first one. Plus they seem to last forever. I'm tempted to upgrade to a KS3000.

Time for a small update.

The @SeedsMan Strawberry Cheesecake (a) is starting to pick up under the @ViparSpectra KS5000 at 25%. still small for much of an update.

The Mexican X-factor seed is coming along, but will need sex'd when the time comes.

That's all folk's.

Tok..

Good morning 420 Magazine

Think to update this one also.

The @SeedsMan Strawberry Cheesecake in doing very well and has almost caught up the the Northern Light (a). This is a very strong growing plant and I expect big things from her. We will see.

The Mexican X-factor is coming along nicely. This plant will need sexed; so not sure if it will make it to the finish line.

Here are some current images.

That's all folk's.

Tok..

Thank you for stopping by @Tkmk

The Strawberry Cheesecake (a) is already nearing the topping point.
After that I plan on LST using bending clips to minimize the amount of stress she will receive during training.
She an auto, so this should be fun.

The Mexican X-factor is moving right along and will need topping soon. Still haven't decided what I am going to do with it. First I need to sex' it and then induce training along the way.

Be safe and grow well my friend,
Tok..

Good Morning 420 Magazine

This morning I will be checking my plants to see which one need topped.
The Strawberry Cheesecake (a) will definitely need topped, but the Mexican X-factor may need a couple more days.

Things are starting to pick up a little, so the show is about to begin.

That's all folk's.

Tok..

I will be trimming up those low laying leaves touching the soil.

Time for an update.

The Mexican X-factor is starting to move along; couple more weeks or so before I can sex it. Currently she is showing signs of an Indica dominated strain. Time will tell, because I have no idea how she will grow; this is part of the fun of the unknown.

@SeedsMan Strawberry Cheesecake (a) is starting to take off also. She not as big and the Northern Lights (a), but she is not far behind. The Strawberry Cheesecake will be getting topping today or tomorrow and cleaned up if necessary.

That's all folks.

Tok..

Good Morning @420 Magazine

@SeedsMan Strawberry cheesecake is moving right along and doing well under my @ViparSpectra KS5000. I cleaned her up a little and at the end of the week I will start feeding @Prescription Blend nutrients starting with week three of veg. Currently she is getting 300 ppm's of cal-mag and a touch of Rapid Root.

My Mexican X-factor is doing well and I will be growing it to sex, and if it's a male away she goes. I have a few different Mexican seeds that I saved for many years, and finally decided to grow some of them out. These seeds are an unknown factor in that I don't know if they are males or females.

That's all folk's.

Tok..

Heya Tok :)
I hadn't seen any sign of you in a while so I did a hunt and found two new journals! Sorry for being late, but here I am :) The plants look strong 😍

Thank you for stopping by @Carmen Ray

I just been a little bummed out the way my other grows are going, that's all. How have you been doing? I have not make it over to your journal for awhile, but everything looked great the last time I check.

I guess I will do an update since I am here.

The @SeedsMan Strawberry Cheesecake (a) is doing great and loving it under my @ViparSpectra KS5000. She is currently at day 21 above ground. I need to check but I thing this strain is the same amount of time as the Northern Lights (a) which is 120 days. Currently under 18/6 and will change to 12/12 when I put the rest of the tent in flower. I don't normally grow auto's, but these one's are a breeze to grow.

The other strain I have going is an Mexican X-factor. Which is about 10 plus years old, from one of the rare bags I bought back then. She is doing well and getting bigger. I will need to sex this one to decide if I will keep her or not.

Next week I will start feeding them; starting with week three of @Prescription Blend Nutrient veggie schedule.

I apologizes for my last update; I fail to notice I placed images of Black Sugar and Northern Light (a) in the wrong journal. I don't know why I do so many journals and then get them mixed up. :eye-roll::rofl:

That's all folk's.

Be safe and grow well my friend,
Tok..

Back
Top Bottom