Brand Spankin New ViparSpectra KS5000 Grows Herbies Seeds Collection In LOS

WELCOME!
WELCOME !
WELCOME!
TO SEE ONE OF THE NEWEST LIGHTS FROM VIPRASPECTRA
LIGHT MY LIFE
AS WE GROW SOME SWEET WEED!

I'm happy to tell you all that there's a new light in town! A well done ViparSpectra KS5000! What a beauty! First I want to give thanks to ViparSpectra for picking me to show their new light! :love: Valerie has been a dear with many helpful talks out back!:love: Thanks Valerie, see you around!

Let's get to the light!
It came yesterday boxed so well that I cut the tape on one edge and opened it, then slid the box up and the light stood up on it's own like nobody's business! A very easy to do unpacking! It comes folded in half.

Everything needed to hang the light is in there and I got it up in minutes!
It took me a minute but I found the perfect place for the power supply/ballast that can be in or out of the tent depending on tent temp. I'm keeping it in for this run.
It has a handy way of hanging! I snapped two regular light hangers on it and gave it a hang on the side.
I like the detented light level changing knob! It clicks to each level of power of which I will tell you about in more detail later!

Today I'm just unboxing and hanging, and planting the new garden. I'll go on about all the details I have on the light in the near future posts! There's a ton of great information! I'm buzzed to start to get to know it, and Ms Valerie as we go along! @ViparSpectra Rocks!

https://www.viparspectra.com/products/xs-series-KS5000,or others

On to the genetics!
All @Herbies Seeds genetics! I put 1 each of the following into wet paper towels and into ziploc bags and onto the cable box for probably 2 days. I'll check after 1.
I'll be using cloth pots, probably 10 gallons final. Solo to 1, to maybe 3 or just to the ten.

And we're off! I'm so happy to be growing with this new light! Right off the bat it's saving me 23% in electricity compared with the light I took down that ran at 650 watts! It's important! More soon!

*whistles*
Wow! That is one heck of light Stone0tter! Cant wait to see what you can do with them. And very good choices on the beans! Ive personally always wanted to try running the Banner #3, and a nice Blueberry cross, i think the last for me was a Blue Dream back in 2014 -2015. So i will definitely be keeping a close eye on this one.
One more thing before i go, i just wanted to say that i absolutely dig those (approx.) 10 gallon square sip pots you've got. Can i ask you where you got them from?
Anywho- im excited to pull up seat for this one so ill just be chillin here in the back left corner puffing on a fatty. Hope you enjoyed your weekend.....for tomorrow its back to work and the usual grind of life.
*walks off whistlig*
......."I owe. ...I owe.....so off to work I go....." 😁👍

WELCOME!
WELCOME !
WELCOME!
TO SEE ONE OF THE NEWEST LIGHTS FROM VIPRASPECTRA
LIGHT MY LIFE
AS WE GROW SOME SWEET WEED!

I'm happy to tell you all that there's a new light in town! A well done ViparSpectra KS5000! What a beauty! First I want to give thanks to ViparSpectra for picking me to show their new light! :love: Valerie has been a dear with many helpful talks out back!:love: Thanks Valerie, see you around!

Let's get to the light!
It came yesterday boxed so well that I cut the tape on one edge and opened it, then slid the box up and the light stood up on it's own like nobody's business! A very easy to do unpacking! It comes folded in half.

Everything needed to hang the light is in there and I got it up in minutes!
It took me a minute but I found the perfect place for the power supply/ballast that can be in or out of the tent depending on tent temp. I'm keeping it in for this run.
It has a handy way of hanging! I snapped two regular light hangers on it and gave it a hang on the side.
I like the detented light level changing knob! It clicks to each level of power of which I will tell you about in more detail later!

Today I'm just unboxing and hanging, and planting the new garden. I'll go on about all the details I have on the light in the near future posts! There's a ton of great information! I'm buzzed to start to get to know it, and Ms Valerie as we go along! @ViparSpectra Rocks!

https://www.viparspectra.com/products/xs-series-KS5000,or others

On to the genetics!
All @Herbies Seeds genetics! I put 1 each of the following into wet paper towels and into ziploc bags and onto the cable box for probably 2 days. I'll check after 1.
I'll be using cloth pots, probably 10 gallons final. Solo to 1, to maybe 3 or just to the ten.

And we're off! I'm so happy to be growing with this new light! Right off the bat it's saving me 23% in electricity compared with the light I took down that ran at 650 watts! It's important! More soon!
@StoneOtter Beautiful setup! Cant wait to see how you growing.

Best of luck mate, will be watching and learning. I have this light still to setup in my new 4x4, very interested to see what it can do with an experienced grower at the helm!

I was also very close to buying some Blueberry Hill seeds from Herbies but I went with Orange Hill Special in the end, think I'll be tempted by them again on the next run, look forward to seeing how they all turn out. :blunt:

For old times sake, then. :thumb:

And rip it shall!

And The Rev's soil, right? I assume that's all you run.
Rev soil's the plan yes.
Just when I am contemplating my next light! Well timed Amigo! Im in!👍👊
Awesome GEE! I'll be posting detailed information on it later. There's some things I really like about it I want to get into!
Howdy!
Kool light bro
But not too Kool for School! :yahoo:
Love Viparspectra can’t wait to see what you do with it!
Welcome Evergreen, me too!
Congrats on the new light
Thanks Tim!
Looking forward to this Otter!
It seems like forever since the 4 x 4's produced, but it's only been a few months. The outdoor grow got my attention this year.
*whistles*
Wow! That is one heck of light Stone0tter! Cant wait to see what you can do with them. And very good choices on the beans! Ive personally always wanted to try running the Banner #3, and a nice Blueberry cross, i think the last for me was a Blue Dream back in 2014 -2015. So i will definitely be keeping a close eye on this one.
One more thing before i go, i just wanted to say that i absolutely dig those (approx.) 10 gallon square sip pots you've got. Can i ask you where you got them from?
Anywho- im excited to pull up seat for this one so ill just be chillin here in the back left corner puffing on a fatty. Hope you enjoyed your weekend.....for tomorrow its back to work and the usual grind of life.
*walks off whistlig*
......."I owe. ...I owe.....so off to work I go....." 😁👍
Thanks Sparks! The Pot's from the manufacturer, Earth Pot, themselves. I'm excited for those beans too and the major brightness from the KS5000!
@StoneOtter Beautiful setup! Cant wait to see how you growing.
Thanks Valerie! It's nice to have you aboard for the grow!
Nice light Stone! Congrats on the sponsorship.
Thanks Stinker!
Couldn't have timed this better. A new light has been on my mind for a few weeks now. I currently am using older VP lights and am loving them but time for an up grade. Will be following along closely to see what these new lights can do.:popcorn:
Fantastic Joe! I'll be getting to all the tech data in no time! This unit is a real beauty!
Best of luck mate, will be watching and learning. I have this light still to setup in my new 4x4, very interested to see what it can do with an experienced grower at the helm!

I was also very close to buying some Blueberry Hill seeds from Herbies but I went with Orange Hill Special in the end, think I'll be tempted by them again on the next run, look forward to seeing how they all turn out. :blunt:
Thanks Weffalo! I love the thoughtfulness of the design in this light so far. I have a feeling I'm going to be a happy camper with it!
I'm looking forward to the Blueberry Hill too! It's been years since I grew a blueberry. That Orange Hill is an understandable distraction! I wonder why I didn't get it? I couldn't have seen it! :)

Hey Otter, this is exciting news. Congrats on the light! I'm ridiculously jealous of the BB #3. I'm looking forward to learning a thing or three :goodluck:

Highya SO,

Congratulations on your big new light! She's a beauty!! New choices look very nice! Will be a fun grow to watch!! Happy Smokin'

Back
Top Bottom