The Vipar Room Powered By ViparSpectra KS2500 x2

Boom! Looks awesome mate. That'll keep you going nicely.

I feel you on this one. I usually have stuff tucked away in the garage and slip it in with other stuff when I take trips to the dump. Lol
I got 4 bags of coco waiting to do the same thing mate. lol

Buds look great and nice haul on the Candy Land!

Don't folks in the UK have gardens? Sneak by Blue Peter's and dump it there. :)
perlite and clay pebbles scream weed growing dumping that anywhere and people see.
Its a risk in the uk. My garden is pretty big and my neighbor is pretty nosie.
And having coco all over your garden hit a dry spell and its blowing everywhere.
We get garden waste bins but im to para to use it for my coco.
So its dumped without root ball when i can ;)

perlite and clay pebbles scream weed growing dumping that anywhere and people see.
And having coco all over your garden hit a dry spell and its blowing everywhere.
Hmmm, so if that were here I'd consider putting it in a paper bag and emptying it off a bridge into a moving river in the burbs. No harm in that unless everyone does it on the same day. I do it with carcassess from the ocean in the hot summer when storing it is just too much. PEW!

Hmmm, so if that were here I'd consider putting it in a paper bag and emptying it off a bridge into a moving river in the burbs. No harm in that unless everyone does it on the same day. I do it with carcassess from the ocean in the hot summer when storing it is just too much. PEW!
🎶 Off a Tallahassee bridge 🎶

Didn't any of you see how Tim Robbins got rid of the dirt in "Shawshank Redemption"? :)

Didn't any of you see how Tim Robbins got rid of the dirt in "Shawshank Redemption"? :)
LoL
So i walk to the bridge trailing coco as i walk and the rest goes over the side.
Its a plan ;)

Just make sure the trail starts after im far enough away from my house right?😆

Dont know how good you got it weed wise USA/CAN compared to the UK.

Jokes a side next one is my last grow until after summer ends in the uk.
So i have loads a time to get rid but thanks guys ;)

Haven't seen it. How'd they do it?
LoL
So i walk to the bridge trailing coco as i walk and the rest goes over the side.
Its a plan ;)

Just make sure the trail starts after im far enough away from my house right?😆

Dont know how good you got it weed wise USA/CAN compared to the UK.

Jokes a side next one is my last grow until after summer ends in the uk.
So i have loads a time to get rid but thanks guys ;)
Ooh here's one! Put it in vacuum seal bags and seal it up. That shrinks it and kind of disguises it. Then out with the trash a bag at a time.

You need to see it. Brilliant movie.
I agree with Shed, wholeheartedly!

And in case you do, I'm not going to be a spoiler by telling you how he got rid of the dirt! :)

Well guys i took a bud from each lady

The bruce banner is the tightest buds i have ever grown.
2nd seed i popped out the pack and very different look , smell is the same even the high.
But i have gone from big bud to small tight looking ones account pic is the last one.

The AP GOLD i understand why the name now its very golden in colour smoke is fire love this strain
again 2nd time growing and both seeds looked the same.

The candy land never grown before very sweet is smell and taste needs awhile longer to cure.

All ladies are floating around the 67 r/h mark now in the jars. But the candy land needs more burping still
Unlike the other two.

Here are the pics of the buds just picked a big one out a jar never cherry picked the best.
But will give you guys an idea.

Happy growing one and all , guess thats another grow done. Thanks for sharing the journey
:Namaste:

:thumb: :peacetwo: :ganjamon: :ganjamon: :ganjamon: :ganjamon: :ganjamon: :ganjamon:

IMG_0846.jpeg

IMG_0845.jpeg

IMG_0844.jpeg

IMG_0843.jpeg

Love all that frost! I'm still looking for my first sweet smelling flowers so congrats on the Candy Land. :thumb:
Defo a sweet one mate the emerald Triangle Seeds Candyland.
Worth a try if you like sweet bud.

I am new to 420mag and wondered if you had heard the KS2500 was discontinued by Vipar? SSgrower
Looks like they're still available on the US site. Not sure if they were ever on the UK one. Wouldn't be surprised if they did discontinue it though as I doubt manufacturing the 2500 and 3000 makes much sense when they're very similar. Just keep the more powerful one.

Back
Top Bottom