Bubblegum Deep Water Culture LED/CFL Grow!

You're doing great! Air and Res temps are still dropping. :thumb:

Usually pull the pump out after the roots are about 2" into the res water. But as Ol Hippy stated, you could try and raise the res water level some to expediate the process. Seems to work well for him. After the pump is out your res temps should drop a little more too.

Yeild given with the strain is under optimal condiditons and will vary by your grow conditions. For what you have going, I'd guess and say an oz per plant, give or take.

Keep up the good work! +reps
Agent Green :smokin:

if i was to clone to add 2 more to my bubbler how much larger should they get before i take clippings? im am assuming a week or so?

Here are some new pics, i got the carbon filter fully installed today! the smaller plant on the left has some blotchy spots on some of the leafs not sure what that means but the taller one on the right has none of them both are going great.

IMG_03687.jpg

IMG_03696.jpg

IMG_03705.jpg

IMG_03716.jpg

IMG_03725.jpg

IMG_03733.jpg

It means you are right on the edge of overnuting. The big one can handle it but the little one can't right now. Back off your nute dose just a little by draining a gallon of nuted water and replacing it with a gallon of ph'd water only and see how the little one does.

I pretty much did that yesterday by adding another gallon to raise the rez high and thus dropping the ppms from 420 down to 360ish. THANKS!

oh you got it whip now dirwin85. It's all covered up and your starting to understand the nutes to your plants. If ya can knock that res temp down in the 60's. you will be doing really good.

Thanks, i think i figured out a good fix for water cooling.

First i went to autozone and got very inexpensive car window beverage holders, then i cut a small slit in the top of the rez way above the water line to slide in the cup holder which is in a unused spot

so now i can have ice bottles in the water without any major root contact :)

PH 5.25
AIR TEMP 79.7
WATER TEMP 74
PPH 380

the outside temp is around 95 at the moment so i am very happy with these numbers.

I removed the water pump today now that the roots are many and deep. I bought more air line today when i place my airpump out of my grow room does it need to be higher than the rez or does that not matter (powerfailure mess prevention)?

And has anybody upgraded there air pump it just doesn't do two air stones well it feels that one is always dominating the other

bubbles are great!!!!

Back
Top Bottom