Bubblegum Deep Water Culture LED/CFL Grow!

it is normal for ph to rise and fall some during cyle. don't know about leaf curl. if it keeps riseing you may have to do 8 step recovery, go read this from the begining, rose cover all the issues in this thread

I think i might have to do a step 8, no matter how much ph down i put in when i check it again in after a few hours its back to 6.5ish.

Also all the leafs but one look good now, but that one looks pretty bad.

Depends on your tap water !, mine is over 550 ppm so I use distilled water !. Hows your water temp ? The biggest problems seem to occur when water temps are above 70 . Once I switched to distilled water I had less problems plus I started using less nutes , which seemed to help my plants this grow ..Using AN Sensi A&B , I'm about 2 1/2 wks into flowering and am using about 800 ppm . Everythings seems good ...hope you get this squared away dirmin85 :peace:

I used 4 gallons of distilled (all i had) and toped it off with 2 gal of cold tap water. My temp is at 55 degrees now so i hsould be good under 70 for a while.

PH 5.5
Air temp 75
water temp 55
ppm 420

Sounds good darwin, do you have to leave them and go to work ? If so is there anyone else who could check on them ?

That works out good !! Play them some growing music !! :peace:

also i dipped the roots in the nute free ph balanced water then took them out then put the nutes in mixed it then put hte plants back in.... did i do that right?

Copyright laws would be a problem on a custom mix. Mine like Satisfy My Soul by Marley and Takin it to the Street and Minute by Minute from the DB.

You did it right for your situation but as a general rule you want to take the water, add the nutes and then ph balance. The nutes often have ph balancing agents in them.

Copywrite is not an issue dj mix tapes are a common thing, OK i will do that first next time i thought hte PH had to be balanced for the nutes to work right first

Can't miss with Bob Marley , maybe a little Pato Bonton !

URGENT!!!

so within 30 min of changing my water i get this!!!!!!

IMG_03914.jpg

IMG_03908.jpg

There must have been something drastically different with the new water !? Temp,PH,Nutes !? Are they all normal ? Give it an hour if everything is normal and see if she improves ! I also like "Super Thrive" it's a vitamin and hormone additive , you just need a few drops per gallon something to pick up for future. First you need to get this grow back under controll ! I hope it
s just a mild shock from maybe water temp or something simple ...

water temp drop was huge from upper mid 70's to 55. It is looking better now though not much but improvement. I also took a cutting for a clone just to be safe from a small newer area growing on it

Back
Top Bottom