Can anyone tell me if this is a male plant, I think it is? I'm new at this, and not sure: I haven't started the flowering stage yet

Stub41

420 Member
20180803_101407.jpg
20180803_101353.jpg

Thanks for confirming.......I've read that you can turn it into hash, but did not find any details on the process, or how far to let the plant go before starting that process. It's the only plant I have and it's extremely healthy, would hate to waste it. Any input would be greatly appreciated

I imagine youd have to let it go all the way. Im not 100 percent on that but it would have to be a frosty male for it to be worth it and i said youd need to take it pretty far so it would have to be quarantined from any females

It is a beautie tho, seems thriving. Its main value will be what you have learned with this grow (and you will learn with every future grow, and if you share maybe we will too). If possible next time get feminized seeds. I've found them from various sources to germinate as females 95%+.

Also. Letting it go to frosty can be unkind to neighbors with a grow.
Thanks, I was given the plant just for someting to play around with, never grew any before. I used all the methods I read about. Cut all lower branches off, super cropped a hand full of branches, and topped some of the plant. Also slowly bent the plant over little by little to get more of a bush. Here he is as of now.

Attachments

• 20180803_101337.jpg
    20180803_101337.jpg
    690.5 KB · Views: 58
Just wanted to give an update. I did make canna butter from the male plant. I made 2 dozen cookies so far and only ate two. Holy shit.......

Back
Top Bottom