Cannabis Oil Users Cafe & Lounge

re: Cannabis Oil Users Cafe & Lounge

Oh geez, I thought you were just being funny calling him wild. :)

Okay, question for who's here already....I have recently discovered that the oil has improved the growth of my fingernails and possibly added strength to my hair...has anyone noticed any other bodily effects that are not what we necessarily began our doses for?

Fingernails and hair are part of the integumentary system, so my feeling is that the oil is helping to make that system function at it's optimum.

I'm gonna get it for this one......

No sign of incontinents or ED even with terminal prostate cancer and a heart attack.

My dad had prostate cancer, used western medicine, became incontinent, wore a bag to pee in, and had total ED for as long as he lived.

So did my friend Buck, who used laser and chemo treatments (although he is regaining these functions slowly).

Strong nails and hair is nice, but I bet most men will appreciate the lack of damage to the male physiology even more!

I can see the new advertising now:

Pee normally, have enormous erections, and come like a fire truck with Concentrated Cannabis Oil.:rofl:

:Namaste:

I was almost afraid to like that post. I think I need another sloppy tack.

This is information regarding our beloved CCO.

Well, you guys need this.....
oil_6.jpg

I'm playin' around with making an icon for oil. Have some figuring to do. LOL Background...vectors...yadda yadda....

John, you are one funny azzed dude.

:rofl:

What she said^^^^^^

Welcome Cajun, hope it was okay to link your protocol on page one?

I'm gonna get it for this one......

No sign of incontinents or ED even with terminal prostate cancer and a heart attack.

My dad had prostate cancer, used western medicine, became incontinent, wore a bag to pee in, and had total ED for as long as he lived.

So did my friend Buck, who used laser and chemo treatments (although he is regaining these functions slowly).

:Namaste:

I know this to be true, personal experience with ex hubby. We had no idea that RSO existed back then.

What she said^^^^^^

Welcome Cajun, hope it was okay to link your protocol on page one?

He better say okay....I already got his approval. LOL
Forgot to tell you that brother dear.

Oops, hit me with some drool....I double dare ya!

:circle-of-love:

What do you think of that oil drop icon? Corny? Okay? Should I put RSO on it instead of "oil on!"? Motoco likes to say that.
I wouldn't mind using that at the end of a post or two now and then just as it is. I have to get it smaller though. This site has a limit on how small the pic can be, so I have to figure that out yet.

I like that oil picture Sista, "RSO" on it would be cool but so is "oil on"

AND.......you've been double :drool: :drool:

:high-five::love:

Ooohhhh, I keep this up and I won't have to make another batch for awhile. :laugh:

I keep thinking about the differences in how the oil affects men vs. women...there must be a lot of things that I hadn't thought about. Looking forward to hearing from more people on what they see different since starting on it. It's an amazing thing.

Oil_28_thou.jpg

Gotta have a smile or somptun. Arms and legs kicking.......big teeth to tack under. Name it 'Tacky'. Couch lock maybe. Hydrating. Sitting on cancer, chocking cancer. Punching Pathogens. Calming the shakes. Helping the elderly (across a street). Sloppy Tacky with wild eyes...hungry Tacky...thirsty Tacky.

Don't swallow...:drool:...Tacky.​

I wish I could do all that John. LOL I don't have the resources here.
But I got one I want to use on posts:

oil_6.jpg

I used the site background color to make it appear on it's own. Now I just need to make it smaller. :)

That's the best I will get until I hear how something like an emoticon should be submitted for approval.

Now that the background blends I could probably add some legs or sometin'

I've heard back from the administrative team and they want the FAQ to be done by someone with actual experience in oil production. They don't feel it's as critical a need at the moment and want me to return with my request after I've processed some oil and know what I'm talking about. I'm encouraged that they're willing to wait for me to get the experience, but a bit bummed that it's on hold. I'll be working my way through the threads and compiling questions I think need attended to in this future thread.

When I start back up it's with the intent of producing oil. I have a lot of prep study work on strains to get in before then. I'm so glad you started this thread Canna, because it means I can come here and flesh out ideas with all of you.

I've heard back from the administrative team and they want the FAQ to be done by someone with actual experience in oil production. They don't feel it's as critical a need at the moment and want me to return with my request after I've processed some oil and know what I'm talking about. I'm encouraged that they're willing to wait for me to get the experience, but a bit bummed that it's on hold. I'll be working my way through the threads and compiling questions I think need attended to in this future thread.

When I start back up it's with the intent of producing oil. I have a lot of prep study work on strains to get in before then. I'm so glad you started this thread Canna, because it means I can come here and flesh out ideas with all of you.

Well I certainly understand their reasoning, and I know that you will become a master oil maker and tacker at some point along with having the knowledge to back up your posts. :thumb:
I don't have any problem with throwing the ideas here, if it's okay with the other thread creators.

I also heard back from moderators on my emoticon idea and I'm working through an animation of the one I posted. I want to be sure it's feasible to use before I go through the work of finishing it perfectly and sending it on to them. Unfortunately I can't upload an animation here, so I will have to get an assistant via private email to look things over before I submit. I already have a victim...er....person in mind to be a sounding board. LOL

Oil on!!

oil_6.jpg

I'll volunteer if you're looking. Let me know if you're interested.

[<<<<
I've heard back from the administrative team and they want the FAQ to be done by someone with actual experience in oil production. They don't feel it's as critical a need at the moment and want me to return with my request after I've processed some oil and know what I'm talking about.>>>>>>]

I'm not sure what you are talking about here SweetSue.

{Oil on!!}

oil_6.jpg
[/QUOTE]

This would look cool with the rso inside and "oil on" posted under or over it.

Hello everybody! This thread is wonderful! Sorry I am so late, friends. Thank you Cannafan for letting me know about this off topic thread. I am guilty of making off topic posts pretty often. This thread will be my first place to read when I get on line.

:circle-of-love:

WJ
:ciao:

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL!

:xmas:

Back
Top Bottom