Cannabis Oil Users Cafe & Lounge

re: Cannabis Oil Users Cafe & Lounge

And that ladies and gentlemen....is how CannaLube came to be :thumb:

Yep....
Still trying not to be THAT guy, but y'all are making it tuff.

I hate to break the theme we seem to have going here..... but somewhere along the way I read about a topical CCO that was being used for facial wrinkles. I mentioned this to my wife when I first started growing... now she is reminding of it. Has anyone make a facial cream or lotion to be used in such a fashion?

I hate to break the theme we seem to have going here..... but somewhere along the way I read about a topical CCO that was being used for facial wrinkles. I mentioned this to my wife when I first started growing... now she is reminding of it. Has anyone make a facial cream or lotion to be used in such a fashion?

I'm going to look at the recipes in this new book and see what it's got. Be back soon....
I'm sure there's info elsewhere too. We'll see what we get.

:thumb:

Awhile back Tim & Mo were approached by a famous, name-to-be-withheld, Hollywood actress to help her with a facial creme for a skin condition she had.
The cream for her was a great success.
At an appropriate time, we can get Mo to elaborate on the ingredients.
It wasn't a secret, Tim was just humble about it.

Check this onsite area out to see if anything fits for ya:

Cannabis Cream

I did find information on cannabis wrinkle/face creams/masks on google

I use harlequin CCO mixed with coconut oil for all sorts of things. Surgery recovery, skin irritation, sore muscles... Read that it is a vasodilator.

Sue, congrats on MOTY! Re your withdrawal, I assumed that you are traveling, so might have chosen to leave yr stuff at home to avoid any trouble, but you might have taken it with you if it were safe to do so. I take a little something along in a contact lens case, but I don't travel much or for very long.

^^ What they said about slogging thru hundreds of pages for info. I'm retired too, but still I don't have all day to read topics where maybe half the content is relevant, and the rest is people barging in and asking questions already answered if they'd bothered to look. Guess that is what you get when the folks posting are predominantly stoned young men (I don't know any of these IRL). However, I did do that a couple times (e.g., motoco's entire CCO how-to; definitely worth the effort, tho I wanted to reach in and choke the ppl who didn't bother to read before asking questions). Thanks for trying to keep things organized here, cannafan.

/rant
I haven't had my meds yet.

harlequin_caps.jpg

Great minds think alike, these are the last of the Harlequin caps in 325mg doses. Alternating with Ambulance, Blueberry and Goji OG recently. Finding the 325mg oil taken in the evening will carry over to the next morning and then a 200mg CBD cap at noon. Sometimes supplement with a 50mg cap along the way. What sort of dose amounts are you taking?

I use harlequin CCO mixed with coconut oil for all sorts of things. Surgery recovery, skin irritation, sore muscles... Read that it is a vasodilator.

Sue, congrats on MOTY! Re your withdrawal, I assumed that you are traveling, so might have chosen to leave yr stuff at home to avoid any trouble, but you might have taken it with you if it were safe to do so. I take a little something along in a contact lens case, but I don't travel much or for very long.

I will not go into graphic detail, but it suffices to say a bottle of infused coconut oil sits on our night table at all times for sore muscles...or what ever. :) :peace:

My mind immediately went to that Strawberry Blue I grew that fired up the libido. Definately in the next seed order. :laughtwo:

Please! Please break the theme. :rofl: :rofl:

I am reminded of a time in 6th grade when my teacher grabbed a book from two other boys and handed it to me - "You are switching to Peru !" I had half written my report on Mexico City, but the teacher was totally tired of the last 15 minutes of the boys snickering "Titicaca. Lake Titi - caca." The sad thing was I didn't even get what they were going on about until I went home and my sister verbally hyphenated the word. :)

I admit I felt a bit of a smirk while posting, but I only expected 4 posts of "Titi - caca !"

Lov you all --- but not with lube :slide:

Thank you Cannacar. :love: My friend was very anti-cannabis when I came here. Although she was the one who paid for my ventilation system and has supported me all along the way, she thought of cannabis as a way to get high. Our agreement when I accepted her offer to come and finish healing from grief in the safety of her presence was that I'd bring nothing with me. She's sheltered me and pampered me incessantly for the entire seven weeks and allowed me to have someone to pour love and affection over.

You don't think of that loss when death occurs. She healed me, and it was worth the frustration of being without my meds.

Living with my passion for CCO has changed her opinion completely. She actually had me meet some clients the other day so that I could help them learn about CCO and how to access the resources we make available here on site. The wife has a brain tumor and they're hesitant to go the traditional route with pharmaceuticals that make her a zombie.

That single contact made up for the weeks of deprivation.

Sue,

On the meeting you had where you educated the clients on the CCO, did they ask if you actually use it, or know anyone personally that does? (not speaking internet associates) If so, how did you handle that?

Every time I start to talk to someone about it, that's the very first question. Of course, I know how to answer that in my own particular case, but I wonder how others would answer that.

EDIT: Just had a conversation with my older brother about this, his first question "Have you used it?" He's a former grower, so he's well aware of what "weed" is, but didn't have a clue what "Oil" is. LOL

Radogast,

You are on one heck of a roll today. :laugh:

And thank SG, for the strain choice information you provided.

Thanks everybody else too, for all you contribute here.

harlequin_caps.jpg

Great minds think alike, these are the last of the Harlequin caps in 325mg doses. Alternating with Ambulance, Blueberry and Goji OG recently. Finding the 325mg oil taken in the evening will carry over to the next morning and then a 200mg CBD cap at noon. Sometimes supplement with a 50mg cap along the way. What sort of dose amounts are you taking?

Circuit, you're ingesting these correct? As in, just swallowing them like pills.

Circuit, you're ingesting these correct? As in, just swallowing them like pills.

Yes, I make the caps into measured doses, blended with coconut oil and eat them. I made a guide to demonstrate how I make them and am going to update it with a couple improvements soon. Trying to treat symptoms remaining after brain surgery and, hopefully, prevent another tumor. Ingesting around half gram a day recently, including a cap made from an all CBD plant, The Wife.
Slide19.JPG

Also making similar capsules using non-lignin flaxseed oil and sunflower lecithin as Cajun suggested, Been giving them along with the CCO to a lady with a tumor on her lung. Doctor initially wanted to remove her lung. She refuses to go back and has relied only on the canna-flax and CCO. Says she is feeling exceptionally well, appetite back ,no pain, good sleep, but unfortunately she refuses to go back to the doctor so her healing can be verified from a professional.

Also making similar capsules using non-lignin flaxseed oil and sunflower lecithin as Cajun suggested, Been giving them along with the CCO to a lady with a tumor on her lung. Doctor initially wanted to remove her lung. She refuses to go back and has relied only on the canna-flax and CCO. Says she is feeling exceptionally well, appetite back ,no pain, good sleep, but unfortunately she refuses to go back to the doctor so her healing can be verified from a professional.

That's a shame. Maybe in the back of her mind she's just scared, but I'm sure if she's feeling so much better she has to believe it's working. Hopefully she will change her mind at some point and get some verification. How long between the suggestion of taking the lung and the Oil capsules regimen?

Sue,

On the meeting you had where you educated the clients on the CCO, did they ask if you actually use it, or know anyone personally that does? (not speaking internet associates) If so, how did you handle that?

Every time I start to talk to someone about it, that's the very first question. Of course, I know how to answer that in my own particular case, but I wonder how others would answer that.

EDIT: Just had a conversation with my older brother about this, his first question "Have you used it?" He's a former grower, so he's well aware of what "weed" is, but didn't have a clue what "Oil" is. LOL

Radogast,

You are on one heck of a roll today. :laugh:

And thank SG, for the strain choice information you provided.

Thanks everybody else too, for all you contribute here.

I was very upfront with them about my personal inexperience with both production and tacking, and they weren't put off by that at all. They were excited to have made a personal contact from the site, since the husband had been trying to convince her to take his suggestion of CCO seriously.

It was a wonderful conversation that offered them hope for the future and assurances that there were resources available for them at no cost whatsoever. We even touched on the importance of growing their own or having a trusted cultivator do that for them. All in all a great first contact. They left with my cell phone number so they could contact me at any time in the future if they had questions.

I used to work in sales. You think I'm charming here on the digital field. In person I really am a force of nature, but I try to channel it for good. :laughtwo:

I was very upfront with them about my personal inexperience with both production and tacking, and they weren't put off by that at all. They were excited to have made a personal contact from the site, since the husband had been trying to convince her to take his suggestion of CCO seriously.

It was a wonderful conversation that offered them hope for the future and assurances that there were resources available for them at no cost whatsoever. We even touched on the importance of growing their own or having a trusted cultivator do that for them. All in all a great first contact. They left with my cell phone number so they could contact me at any time in the future if they had questions.

I used to work in sales. You think I'm charming here on the digital field. In person I really am a force of nature, but I try to channel it for good. :laughtwo:

Anyne who can talk someone into letting their husband stick a needle in them hundreds of times and leave colored scars, is indeed, good at sales :)

Back
Top Bottom