Cannabis Oil Users Cafe & Lounge

re: Cannabis Oil Users Cafe & Lounge

Kitty would love one of my plants...it's Buddha (unknown strain)

Oh, and trust me on this....the conversation is going to continue...we have key words now. Booty - hard - lubricant - vagina -.....someone is going to jump on that again. LOL

Where's RSOiler? :biglaugh:

I'm hiding in the shadows with a bottle of oil :thedoubletake::drool:

My goal is to have a table at the Farmer's Market on Saturday morning, covered with jars of cannabis buds. I will need an awning to protect the jars from the sun...

The difficult part about chatting online about these patient applications, is the lack of standardized dosage information. Personally, I just use the weight of extracted oil, and write in on every batch, to be able to control my intake. It feels a little OCD, but I also have a blood pressure device that logs data, which has revealed, actually verified, that BP trends downward with increased oil consumption.

After being a patient for a long time, I dropped out too, simply quit going. Can't stand the smells, the buildings, the lighting... But, after a few years I upgraded insurance coverage and went in for a check up. I confessed my cannabis consumption and got a full cranio-spinal MRI. He called me, finally, over a week later with a brief message that everything is clear and to keep doing what I am doing. So, here we are. Surprise, still alive! I would go back this spring, but have plans already for a 10K.
sealevel_sissies_sticker.jpg

Dang Circuit, I just met my Farmers' Market competition! I'll have the table next to you with my spa and ointment items.

:thumb:

And what an awful thing you've been through! :bravo: that you have come this far using this mahvelous extraction of a plant!

I know exactly what you mean on smells. After many many years of dealing with cancer issues with various loved ones, I got so ill when I walked into hospitals and treatment centers that it was all I could do to keep from running back out the door.

Cultivaor, when you are ready to tack, just take a 1/4 grain of rice and dry your gums first..............DO NOT swollow for at least 15-20 minutes, this allows the CCO to get past the brain barrier and to the CB1 receptors. I don't think you are use to baby steps but this is one time you should. One sloppy tack can turn you off from using the CCO and stop this powerful medicine from helping you. Ask lots of question here to get the support you need.........Good luck Sir. Let us know how you are doing.

Dry you lower gums, leave your finger on your gums so the oil can obsorb into it :drool::cco::drool: DON"T SWALLOW FOR 15 MINUTES........But you can rinse with cold water and let it drain out like a drunken sailor on a cold night.

Yes, I make the caps into measured doses, blended with coconut oil and eat them. I made a guide to demonstrate how I make them and am going to update it with a couple improvements soon. Trying to treat symptoms remaining after brain surgery and, hopefully, prevent another tumor. Ingesting around half gram a day recently, including a cap made from an all CBD plant, The Wife.
Slide19.JPG

You realize that the majority of your meds are going to the public water treatment plant right?
Ingesting is by far the most inefficient method of dosing. Easy though.
If you are using say 350mg/dose, you are only truly getting about +/-150mg per dose because of the inefficiency of ingesting.
If you really want to stick to ingesting, I can show you how to easily get up to 90% bioavailability of the cannabinoids in each capsule.
Easily. You'll just be adding a few easy ingredients.
This process is called lipscomal encapsulation. I've written enough about it on my thread, I won't cover it here.

My goal is to have a table at the Farmer's Market on Saturday morning, covered with jars of cannabis buds. I will need an awning to protect the jars from the sun...

The difficult part about chatting online about these patient applications, is the lack of standardized dosage information. Personally, I just use the weight of extracted oil, and write in on every batch, to be able to control my intake. It feels a little OCD, but I also have a blood pressure device that logs data, which has revealed, actually verified, that BP trends downward with increased oil consumption.

After being a patient for a long time, I dropped out too, simply quit going. Can't stand the smells, the buildings, the lighting... But, after a few years I upgraded insurance coverage and went in for a check up. I confessed my cannabis consumption and got a full cranio-spinal MRI. He called me, finally, over a week later with a brief message that everything is clear and to keep doing what I am doing. So, here we are. Surprise, still alive! I would go back this spring, but have plans already for a 10K.
sealevel_sissies_sticker.jpg

Congratulations on exceeding their expectations!

Can you share what dosage of oil caused how much change in Blood Pressure?

I plan to move down from the 150s and 160s with CCO.

That's a shame. Maybe in the back of her mind she's just scared, but I'm sure if she's feeling so much better she has to believe it's working. Hopefully she will change her mind at some point and get some verification. How long between the suggestion of taking the lung and the Oil capsules regimen?

:thumb:
Around 2 weeks. I been making the flax-canna-lecithin a bit stronger then suggested also. I use roughly 3 grams instead of 1. I have been using Cannatonic and Blue Dream strain the last couple times, think I will change it up a bit next time by using critical kush and Northern lights. Waiting on my Blue Blood beans so I can get ready to veg and clone for the spring season.

Also making similar capsules using non-lignin flaxseed oil and sunflower lecithin as Cajun suggested, Been giving them along with the CCO to a lady with a tumor on her lung. Doctor initially wanted to remove her lung. She refuses to go back and has relied only on the canna-flax and CCO. Says she is feeling exceptionally well, appetite back ,no pain, good sleep, but unfortunately she refuses to go back to the doctor so her healing can be verified from a professional.

Panacea,
We got a shipment of Panacea concentrates in at work today. I was up front when they came in and the Panacea Concentrated Cannabis Oil caught my eye. I went to my oil thread to see how you spelled your name.
You have to tell me how you came about that name.

You realize that the majority of your meds are going to the public water treatment plant right?
Ingesting is by far the most inefficient method of dosing. Easy though.
If you are using say 350mg/dose, you are only truly getting about +/-150mg per dose because of the inefficiency of ingesting.
If you really want to stick to ingesting, I can show you how to easily get up to 90% bioavailability of the cannabinoids in each capsule.
Easily. You'll just be adding a few easy ingredients.
This process is called lipscomal encapsulation. I've written enough about it on my thread, I won't cover it here.

If I am not mistaken, you can find what Cajun was talking about in his thread, just search for Budwig protocol. :peace:

Circuit,

I tack a big booger of Harlequin cco/co every evening. In the mornings, or whenever I get out of bed and after my coffee and almonds (aka breakfast), I tack Tangie cco/co. I was given a jar of Harlequin cco/co a while back. The CCO actually had been cooked up for me when I had cancer. I used it then, but didn't ramp up as high as I should have. Anyway, there was a lot left over, and my provider (family member) had ideas and mixed it with CO. I filled up a bunch of capsules with it before I read about tacking here. Now I am convinced that tacking is the way to go, but I might be able to sneak the capsules places that maybe I couldn't with the CCO (especially if I coat them in chocolate first, don'tcha think?), or just ingest them if I can't tack for some reason. (I repeat: I do not ever want to be without my oils.)

Sue, what a great story. Did your friend ask if you were sure you didn't have just a wee bit with you?

Panacea,
We got a shipment of Panacea concentrates in at work today. I was up front when they came in and the Panacea Concentrated Cannabis Oil caught my eye. I went to my oil thread to see how you spelled your name.
You have to tell me how you came about that name.
Lol. Nope just the ordinary Joe here. I figured Panacea would be a good fit here on this site pertaining to this Amazing "cure-all". It was either that or Kaneh Bosm . Which I use for my YOUtube Account, Lol. To be completely honest the majority of what knowledge I have to this subject has came from you Cajuncelt & Motoco and everyone else who shares there great selfless info on here to help people. Hono urable mentions Rso oiler, Sweetsue, supergroomer, labrat etc... you know who you are.

If I am not mistaken, you can find what Cajun was talking about in his thread, just search for Budwig protocol. :peace:
It is actually on the first page of Cajun's "A Base treatment Regimen for cancer" great info. I have been using it for awhile now with very good results.

Anybody else here have experience with Cannatonic strain? Easy grower, etc. etc. ? Personal opinions?

Tim and Mo had mentioned it to me on a couple of occasions. I never did order any of the seeds. But, I was also told to stay away from the haze strains, which this one is combined with.

It is supposed to be CBD rich and good for daytime and preventing cancer, but this info is from 2012

Cannatonic Marijuana StrainCannatonic Marijuana Strain
Cannatonic
Hybrid (what's this?)
Cannatonic
MK Ultra
G-13 Haze
Cannatonic Strain: MK Ultra X G-13 Haze

Cannatonic grows and hits you like an Indica strain would, but smells and tastes like most popular hazy Sativa strains. This makes sense of course, considering its genetics. The Cannatonic strain stems from MK Ultra and G-13 Haze.
"This specific batch of Cannatonic lab tested at 17% CBD, which is pretty incredible..."

Bred by the founder of Resin Seeds — Jaime — 50% of Cannatonic plants are CBD-rich, meaning they lab test at 4% cannabidiol (CBD) or higher. It was one of the first strains recorded with a CBD:THC ratio of 1:1 or better.
This specific batch of Cannatonic tested at 17% CBD, which is pretty incredible in the southern California medical marijuana community. As we know, cannabidiol (CBD) may relieve anxiety, prevent certain cancers, inhibit seizures, treat OCD, and much more.

How Will The Cannatonic Strain Affect Me?

Cannatonic had a slightly piney lemon aroma and the buds looked really unique, with the brownish tint bringing back memories of smoking dirt weed long ago. Thankfully the effects made it much more appealing
Cannatonic brought back memories of Jack Herer, but with more of a body-melt. This leads me to believe that it would make for an effective medicine for sufferers of chronic pain, especially in the form of a concentrate.
It's recommended for one to use this as a daytime or wake and bake strain. You will likely be able to medicate throughout the day without feeling bogged down.

According to seed finder, Resin Seeds Cannatonic is 25% Neville's Haze, 50% G13 (Indica), and 25% OG Kush. -
If Resin Seeds can be trusted, that makes it 50/50 Indica/Sativa.
I hear it has a lot of stretch, but have never seen pictures.

There is apparently a sativa dominant phenoype that is 17% THC and <1% CBD, but it mostly grows near 1:1 THC:CBD.

I harvested my Cannatonic this fall from a Outdoor Grow In Southern Nova Scotia. She finished No problem, Had a good resin production and a great fruity sweet smell, decent taste nothing exceptional, high hits you at first like a THC strain but after about 10 mins she seems to level out decently. She smelled a lot similar to my CBD critical mass, decent yields outdoors in the ground( roughly 300 grams dried) could of done much better if I placed it in a different spot. I use it mainly for combo mix in my CCO oil . This was one of my better pain meds mixed with blue dream , good daytime for sure. Unfortunately I have nowhere to get it tested for CBD:THC ratio pheno depending?Assumed it had a fair amount of CBD because none of my "Recreational Buds" cared for it, all they wanted was the Headband or Critical Kush. Lol.

And Yes she does stretch a fair amount. I am sure some of you indoor growers could do wonders with it and will likely be impressed. I used the soil recipe from " Jorge Cervante's documentary California Green giants" and was very impressed with my results for our Nova Scotia climate. I yield a little over 1.5 lbs per blue dream plant using this recipe.

Back
Top Bottom