Cannabis Oil Users Cafe & Lounge

Awhile back we had a discussion on Glycerin Tinctures and on 3/16/16 I made a "special" batch with 1 ounce of PainKiller XL "bud."

I have stirred that gooey stuff every day for 2 months and this morning I planned to strain and bottle it, but had a change of heart at the last minute (after the old bud was separated and pitched) and decided to add another ounce of PK-XL bud and commit for another 2 months.

I hope it turns out good enough to justify 2 ounces :thumb:

Awhile back we had a discussion on Glycerin Tinctures and on 3/16/16 I made a "special" batch with 1 ounce of PainKiller XL "bud."

I have stirred that gooey stuff every day for 2 months and this morning I planned to strain and bottle it, but had a change of heart at the last minute (after the old bud was separated and pitched) and decided to add another ounce of PK-XL bud and commit for another 2 months.

I hope it turns out good enough to justify 2 ounces :thumb:

Go for the gusto! Please be sure to upload a pic when it's ready.

:circle-of-love:

HI guys/gals. Please keep fellow oilseed WildJim in your thoughts and prayers. He had another stroke and has been hospitalized for the past three weeks. He was in a coma for awhile, thank the Good Lord he came out of that.

He is home now, but he has some major recovery to do and has some procedures coming up.

We love you Wild Man!

:circle-of-love: :cco: :circle-of-love:

Prayers sent. :love:

Love, hugs & prayers to you WildJim

:hug::cco::love:

So much thanks to everyone. You're the best friends a guy can have. Still a little "out there" but getting clearer headed every day. Fortunately I still have a little oil keeping my brain safe. Lost some use in my left side, but the doc said some might return. Thanks to the clot busting IV they gave me.

Guitars are just sitting around not making a sound. That is the worst part, fingers don't feel strings and lost muscle memory. Oh well.

Wife is over my shoulder saying get off, so I better go.

Love to all! :love::circle-of-love::love:

WJ
:ciao:

So much thanks to everyone. You're the best friends a guy can have. Still a little "out there" but getting clearer headed every day. Fortunately I still have a little oil keeping my brain safe. Lost some use in my left side, but the doc said some might return. Thanks to the clot busting IV they gave me.

Guitars are just sitting around not making a sound. That is the worst part, fingers don't feel strings and lost muscle memory. Oh well.

Wife is over my shoulder saying get off, so I better go.

Love to all! :love::circle-of-love::love:

WJ
:ciao:

You better listen to what the wife has to say!!! She is in charge now of helping to keep you healthy and getting your strength back.

As for the guitar, listen to some of your favorite songs and practice playing "air guitar". It is amazing how if you lie back with your eyes closed how the cords will just come to your fingers. Give it a try. :circle-of-love::peace:

Hi, SweetSue suggested i pop in here and ask for advice about oil for my rescued golden retriever. He is relatively healthy but aging and considering the propensity for cancer in golden's i thought since i am starting a regimen for myself I might want to put him on a preventative course of treatment. Cajuncelt suggested bone broth as a delivery method. any advice would be appreciated. thank you.

Hi, SweetSue suggested i pop in here and ask for advice about oil for my rescued golden retriever. He is relatively healthy but aging and considering the propensity for cancer in golden's i thought since i am starting a regimen for myself I might want to put him on a preventative course of treatment. Cajuncelt suggested bone broth as a delivery method. any advice would be appreciated. thank you.

That bone broth that Cajun makes for his puppies keeps them happy and healthy. Have you googled that as he suggested? I'd go with that approach. It incorporates the cannabinoids into a tremendously nutritious base for the loved ones.

If you look back on Denisse's virtual couch, she treated her dog after being Hit by a car with CCO. Her vet said it probably saved his life. :circle-of-love::peace:

Oops, I appeared to have lost the sub here for a bit. Ouch when I do that.

animalrescuer, the bone broth is a perfect way to do that IMO, as others have said. Mix it up real good.

There is so little on information with how to treat animals with CCO, sometimes you can find a tib bit on the net...but it's usually places trying to sell it..so you have to wonder about the accuracy and dosage (if given at all)

What I did with my cat was started her on a very small dose, 1/4 of a grain of rice size to test it out first. I just rubbed it on her teeth and she was forced to lick it off. (she's gotten smarter now and just drools it back out. LOL) Then I put it inside those little kitty treats, they look like a piece of catfood. She scarfes it right down now.

Start with a small dose in the bone broth and see how the dog reacts to it. I really don't know how much to keep as a regular regimen. Maybe someone else knows, but you have to consider the size of the animal to the size of the dose for sure. It wouldn't be the same for animals as it is for us big ol' humans. :)

Can't be more help, other than start out small dosages.

My dosing to kitty has stopped her tummy issues in the tracks. She no longer throws up continuously throughout the day.

Good for you to care about the animal enough to prevent future known problems with them!!!

:circle-of-love:

If you look back on Denisse's virtual couch, she treated her dog after being Hit by a car with CCO. Her vet said it probably saved his life. :circle-of-love::peace:

It's true it's true... My pit got hit and it literally tore his man parts about half way off and did some major tissue damage and by giving him the CCO I kept him from going into shock which kept him alive until they could sedate him and sew him back together... There is no doubt in my mind it saved his life...:)
Hey guys I could use some help please... go to the first link in my signature and hit like on the post... I really really really would like to win this light and need some help :helpsmilie: It will be greatly appreciated....:circle-of-love:

I think it is so wonderful that CCO has this thread up and running, while presently I can not use oil as a preventative medicine I do believe with all my heart that some day I will be allowed to medicate as a preventative as opposed to waiting till I get something that forces me to say screw them all I am doing what ever it takes.

I think it is so wonderful that CCO has this thread up and running, while presently I can not use oil as a preventative medicine I do believe with all my heart that some day I will be allowed to medicate as a preventative as opposed to waiting till I get something that forces me to say screw them all I am doing what ever it takes.

I could not agree with you more. May I ask, why are you waiting? Not that it would take CCO in your case, but are you considering cannabinoid therapy to augment your own Endocannabinoid system? The closer your body can get to homeostasis the better your chances of aging without so much distress.

Back
Top Bottom