Carcass' $150 Low Budget Grow 2019

It is! - But no sigh of relief till after the stretch.....

If she keeps growing like she is, she'll need mowing and edging pretty soon...🤪

There was, until Friday, when she started growing...3.5" tall on Friday, 6" tall today...go figure....

That's true- I had a 4 plant run of 17" tall ladies awhile back- they've only been 'bigger' since the GSC...
I'm not sure about this one now- she's 53 days old today, and I started her on RxBlend nutes 6 days ago-
and that may be why she finally decided to do a little growing...
ck1-2.jpg

I pulled out all the training hooks, and I'm going to see what she does on her own for awhile- she really didn't respond well to being tied down...

ck1.jpg

It's also possible that she just didn't like the Grow Dots, but she'd be the first one to not like them....
I don't really know, but it does look like she might actually reach 10 inches tall by flip day! (next Sunday)
Good morning C Song!

YEAH BOIIIIIIIIIII!

She’s gonna sing for us baby!

She's looking full Carcass!
Thanks, Stone !
One reason is I've done barely any defol on her at all- since she wasn't growing much, I didn't want to risk slowing her down even more...as soon as the branches start to stretch a bit, I'll start thinning her out some.
She’s gonna sing for us baby!
I think she just might.!..surprised me when I noticed she was bigger on Saturday morning- till then, she pretty much just sat there doing nothing for a couple of weeks...:oops:

Happy Monday!

Time for a little Update on the indoor Critical Kush, and the 2 outdoor ladies....:)

She's 55 days old, and hadn't really done much until Saturday, when something changed...
and she started growing...
ck1-1.jpg

She's grown 4 inches since Friday, and she's continuing to grow as we speak- so, I'm hoping she'll reach 10" tall before she gets flipped on Sunday @ 61 days old....
ck1-2.jpg

She's not towering over much, but she is taller than that pig...:D
ck1-4.jpg

A shot of her other side...I've removed the training hooks for awhile to see what she does without my "guidance"...so far, so good, but I just removed them on Saturday...
ck1-5.jpg

So, she may end up filling the box up pretty good, but she's a long way from there right now...
ck1-3.jpg

And, the outdoor girls- Critical Kush #2, left, and Somango, right..they've been out there for 9 days, and 5 of those days have been sunny and warm..they're both pretty healthy so far...
4.jpg

The CK is going to be a real branchy one, I think...
ck2.jpg

She's already a lot wider than she is tall..
ck2-2.jpg

The Somango is branching out a little too, just not as much as the CK
Somango.jpg

She's not in much of a hurry to grow, but she's got plenty of time...
Somango 2.jpg

And that's where things are at today!
Thank You for looking, I appreciate your support..:peace:.
I hope everyone has a great week!💚

Massive growth in the box, and the outside weather was probably the perfect transplant transition from cup to dirt!

The box CK looks like it has a lot to remove from the inside and I'm curious about this:
One reason is I've done barely any defol on her at all- since she wasn't growing much, I didn't want to risk slowing her down even more
Getting plants to put out new growth on top is one of the main reasons I defol underneath, so it's interesting that your approach was the opposite.

Thanks, Shed- she's finally growing like a weed..
so it's interesting that your approach was the opposite.
I could of went either way, but I chose the easy way...;)
I did do a little defol early on, but she didn't respond well (some branches got floppy) so I decided to just leave her alone for awhile. She didn't like me messing with her anyhow...
But yeah- right now, she's a bit thick in the middle....:)

Back
Top Bottom