Catman's Autoflowering LED Closet Grow - White Widow & Pineapple Express

looking good. don't let the nutrient burnt tips scare you, your plant is hungry!

It looks to me that she is feeding on herself catman. Using up stored nitrogen in her fans.. I wouldnt worry about it too much at this late stage fella... Nitrogen is still needed in flowering, just alot less. If it stays in the plant, it will effect the taste of ya bud.

Ive seen many plants in late flowering look like yours catman.. Dont stress yaself out too much my friend. If both plants were the same variety, then i would be concerned a little. But as they are different, they will have different timings on things..

How much longer til breeders recommended due date ?

The buds are fattening day by day, so fret less my man.

Glad your better and hope the major snow dump is kind to you..

I would love to see it tho... Nature is at its most serene in winter, i think.

Chin up, vaped crusader, all is not lost

:high-five:

Also i had leaves curl up like Aladdins slippers the end

Hey Catman,

Ill tell you a story of a little lady.

Last year the sh*t hit the fan in October when my carpel tunnel/RSI/Nerve damage combo started taking it's toll.

I had a dozen ladies ready to go, they were living happily on the window sill @ the house I'm still building.
Then I started dropping things, couldn't grip the pots, the watering can for long.

Got everyone in their holes, then I was struggling with the cages..down now to 7....wallabies and possums.

Then in November I have an allergic reaction to pharma, and end up in hospitol. It was January before I got back to the girls.

Down to 2 in flower....found 420 then, just as an aside.

I couldn't look after them but I got almost 2 OZ off the one that survived, she looked about 50000 times worse than Ada, not nearly the bud, and she finished completely unaided...well osmocote slow release fert, and one water...that was it.

SO, to cut a very long story short.....Ada's going all the way dude! :)

looking good. don't let the nutrient burnt tips scare you, your plant is hungry!

Thanks for the input b.real - it helps to have support from someone who knows...:peace:

It looks to me that she is feeding on herself catman...How much longer til breeders recommended due date ?

Ada is supposed to be done around 70+ days...about 10 days to go? Geeeez fingers crossed...:popcorn:

Grace the Grass O Matic reports being done 60 days...about now...she looks close and I have decided she's already had her last feeding...water from here out..maybe a bit of molasses...?

The buds are fattening day by day, so fret less my man.

Glad your better and hope the major snow dump is kind to you..

I would love to see it tho... Nature is at its most serene in winter, i think.

Chin up, vaped crusader, all is not lost

:high-five:

Also i had leaves curl up like Aladdins slippers the end

Thanks Budworshipper... :) ...you have a calming effect... which is what I need about now... :)

Hey Catman,

Ill tell you a story of a little lady.

Last year the sh*t hit the fan in October when my carpel tunnel/RSI/Nerve damage combo started taking it's toll.

I had a dozen ladies ready to go, they were living happily on the window sill @ the house I'm still building.
Then I started dropping things, couldn't grip the pots, the watering can for long.

Got everyone in their holes, then I was struggling with the cages..down now to 7....wallabies and possums.

Then in November I have an allergic reaction to pharma, and end up in hospitol. It was January before I got back to the girls.

Down to 2 in flower....found 420 then, just as an aside.

I couldn't look after them but I got almost 2 OZ off the one that survived, she looked about 50000 times worse than Ada, not nearly the bud, and she finished completely unaided...well osmocote slow release fert, and one water...that was it.

SO, to cut a very long story short.....Ada's going all the way dude! :)

Thanks for the story Tassie ... :Namaste: ... It really drives home how hearty these plants can really be. And it tells a lot about the wonders of this cannabis plant that after all you have been through you found your way here with a closet grow. Peace to you Tassie - I am meandering along a similar path over her on the other side of the world...:peace: ...I have found some sleep and pain relief and my mood has settled.

I am going to upload pictures of the Ladies in their closet Tassie...All purple from the LED

So, here we are! Our closet/cabinet/tent 420 grows!

Thanks for the end-of-grow support. Seems I really need it about now!

:cheer:

Closet Grow:

C_17_.jpg

The Ladies nestled under their purple LEDs

C_2_8.jpg

Ada's new blue tub. She's no worse - still alive LOL

A208.jpg

A_1_2.jpg

Purple Grace

G_2_12.jpg

G60.jpg

There you have it....More waiting!

:popcorn:

She is curling her leaves up, squeezing all her lovely lady juices into the buds just for you.

... Lovely lady juice... Sounds kinda gross, yet, kinda kinky.

They all look great man. Very proud of what you have accomplished here Sir Catman12!! :bravo::goodjob:

Hey Meriwether...aint it the truth!

Hello and welcome to :420: mate.

I also hope to be as successful as him, so if you sit a spell, have some of this :passitleft:

Your just in time for the grand finale :)

Hope you don't mind Catman, Meriwether is still online at the moment... :)

:party: :blunt: :party:

OH and she looks good in blue! :)

Thanks! :)

She is curling her leaves up, squeezing all her lovely lady juices into the buds just for you.

... Lovely lady juice... Sounds kinda gross, yet, kinda kinky.

Oh - Ummmmm - :blushsmile:

They all look great man. Very proud of what you have accomplished here Sir Catman12!! :bravo::goodjob:

Thanks Seraphim! I have no idea what I am doing! :rofl:

I'm just getting going with my first ever grow, in a closet with LED lighting. All I can say is I hope I'm half as successful as you. Keep up the good work!

Welcome Meriwether and thanks - I'll bet you can be twice as successful LOL see above - I have no idea what I am doing, but really happy that the plants seem to know how to keep going at this point! Good luck and start a journal!

:peace:

Well - It has been a helluva past two weeks. I still have mucus rolling around my lungs and coming out my nose, but I think I may live after all. Thanks all for putting up with my 420 neglect.

Update:

Grace is very, very, sticky. I just brush against her and my fingers come away covered. Handling her I am covered in what almost feels like super glue. She smells minty spicy. Today is day 63 and I think she is quite close.

Shots of a bottom budette I snitched this morning for examination and, ahem, TESTING.

G_1_10.jpg

G_3_5.jpg

I need to examine the top buds later today - this lower one has both clear and milky trichomes.

I am Impressed as Hell with the Grass O Matic breeders. Apparently they are located in spain. Here is a google translated blurb from their web page:

"Welcome to GOM

Grass O Matic Was the first cannabis seed bank in the world selling high quality feminized autoflowering cannabis strains. As pioneers of the auto revolution We have developed, and selection-through years of testing, the MOST stable and homogeneous autoflowering plants on the market.

All our varieties always give rise to 100% female plants can compete That With The MOST vigorous seedlings, proving autoflowering varieties can yield That Large amounts of high quality buds. Plants mature in 60 to 75 days from germination and are well nuevo indoor and outdoor growing to So They are loved by all types of growers, from experts to beginners.

Grass O Matic seeds are prized worldwide for Their germination rate. They undergo a very strict quality control process During The packaging That Guarantees freshness and good preservation.
"

Now, they have 6 strains. Grace is an unidentified freebie and I keep going back as she matures to try and figure out which one she is...

I surely would, at this time, recommend Grass O Matic for autoflowering feminized seeds. So easy a sick newbie can grow sticky sugary buds. And, as an auto she took a lot of leaf defoliation, extreme temp fluctuations, she was not fragile as the auto rumor has it.

We'll see about the buzz in a bit.

BTW - transplanted Ada seems just fine

:Namaste:

Are you going to dry and smoke it or are you going to cook it and eat it like you did with the male?

Either way looking forward to the results of this prelim test.

Hi Cayman with autos don't pay to much attention to the trichomes as unlike photo plant they not a accurate guide to when they are ready for harvest. Just use it as a rough guide. You just kinda get a feel to when they are ready.

Are you going to dry and smoke it or are you going to cook it and eat it like you did with the male?

Either way looking forward to the results of this prelim test.

Hey Seraphim update below soon! My original plan was to use this grow for edibles and I wanted to look into oils etc...but now these two plants are too dear, I don't want to risk any goodness until I either have a butter technique down pat, or have a larger quantity to fiddle with.

Hi Cayman with autos don't pay to much attention to the trichomes as unlike photo plant they not a accurate guide to when they are ready for harvest. Just use it as a rough guide. You just kinda get a feel to when they are ready.

Thanks for dropping in wildwelshman :peace: I surely do not have a feel right now, but based on looking today Grace will be ready before Thanksgiving...

Back
Top Bottom