Catman's Autoflowering LED Closet Grow - White Widow & Pineapple Express

Looking great in here... harvest :cheesygrinsmiley:

I put part of the lightly oven dried budette in my homemade bong and smoked.

Oh how nice and smooth. Happy busy stone followed soon by reduced pain and total relaxation.

Although I sneaked once before I didn't get "too much" from it...Today I have officially smoked and medicated from my first ever home grown bud.

:party: :blunt: :party:

So, Grace does not seem to be "growing" further, including in bud size/fill out. She has always been a fast mover that's for sure. Examined her trichomes under the loup. I could see really well - clear to some cloudy trichomes...

I included some loup shots, but somehow I cannot get good close ones as when I'm just observing on my own :\

Harvesting soon Miss Grace!

G_6_2.jpg

G_1_11.jpg

G_3_6.jpg

G_8_.jpg

T_1_.jpg

T_3_.jpg

T_6_.jpg

Those look really nice, C! They should keep you medicated for a while. Well done, maestro!

She looks ready for the prom with that trim! Very nice C-man!!

I'm just getting going with my first ever grow, in a closet with LED lighting. All I can say is I hope I'm half as successful as you. Keep up the good work!

Hi there.welcome to :420:

Best of luck in your scary first grow, fellow grower.

:peace:

Hiya catman.... So chuffed for ya, my man..

Gorgeous range of colours, nice buddage...

Im glad i could help you relax about things.... You are now at the end of your journey, with this young lady....

May she dry swiftly

TIIIIIMMMMBBBBEEERRRRRRRRRRR !!!!!!!!

Good Morning 420:

Grace is in the laundry room ready for her 24 hours of dark. Goodnight Gracie :love:

G_1_12.jpg

Here is the sign for the laundry room door I made for my roommate. He thinks I have a "fun hobby" and cannot understand the entire thing. He thinks I'm nutty. I guess he's right in a way - but not this way - I'm serious: Don't open the door.

G_2_13.jpg

Now Ada is alone in the closet, and is under the Advanced LED. I left the TOP LED on too, in case she misses it...:straightface:

G_3_7.jpg

I could not have imagined this even 2 months ago. I still can't quite believe it right now...There is NO WAY I could have set out to grow my own good Meds if not for finding 420 and the support of all you out there willing to follow along with educations and encouragements. Mind Blown.

:Namaste:

Good job catman! I'm kinda hating you though, my plants were about as old as yours, but you know how my grow went! I'm very happy for you, the girls are super pretty!!

Awesome! Just awesome! Love it! Can't wait to see the results of your work paying off man. You deserve good meds! So happy things are moving on well!! :cheer::high-five::goodjob:

Wooooooooow :goodjob: that coloration is awesome and im sure I can see a nice sprinkle of red trichs congratulations she is a very good size for an auto aswell and those stems are so fat they must be holding some weight +reps my friend you have done so well :cheer:

Good job catman! I'm kinda hating you though, my plants were about as old as yours, but you know how my grow went! I'm very happy for you, the girls are super pretty!!

Thanks Colesdad! - I blame the grass o matic genetics. Ada has not recovered fully from her brush with nutrients so, well, maybe does that help?

:cheesygrinsmiley:

Awesome! Just awesome! Love it! Can't wait to see the results of your work paying off man. You deserve good meds! So happy things are moving on well!! :cheer::high-five::goodjob:

Thanks Seraphim! Couldn't have done it with out you for sure!

Wooooooooow :goodjob: that coloration is awesome and im sure I can see a nice sprinkle of red trichs congratulations she is a very good size for an auto aswell and those stems are so fat they must be holding some weight +reps my friend you have done so well :cheer:

Thanks scottish! :peace:

That color is from the cold.

It has been insane here. Thirteen degrees and ice storm shutting everything down yesterday morning, and right now it is 62 degrees.

As for the size of the plant - I have no idea! She was fast and steady and just did her thing on her own. If I get more auto seeds again in the future I'll definitely go with grass o matic breeders again for sure. I have a few more seeds from this order and am thinking on what is next...

Back
Top Bottom