Cola Monster's Perpetual Solo Cup Grow Feat: ViparSpectra's P2000's x 2

Good afternoon my fellow growers! :passitleft:

Just a quick musical update of my outdoor ladies which are on around day 7 of flowering or so.:blunt:

Cola Monster
Hope everyone is doing well and staying safe.;) Have a great night mates!:Namaste:
Awesome Mr. Monster! :Rasta:

Awesome Mr. Monster! :Rasta:
Thanks a bunch GDB!:thanks: The new strains you're working with currently sound pretty good especially the GDP x BB cross.:yummy:
Absolutely gorgeous, CM! What a trip. I love your videos and so glad to see them back.
Thank you much Carmen!:thanks: Hope you and your garden are doing well my friend.:high-five:
All the leaves are definitely not brown! Happy bunch of plants out there CM. :welldone:
Thanks Shed, much appreciated mate!:thanks: I gave all the girls their first spray of BT today trying to fend off the tiny worms that crop up every season in which I sure hope it helps to stop them little varmints from destroying my flowers this year.:lot-o-toke:

Your garden is looking amazing, Cola. :bravo:
I gave all the girls their first spray of BT today trying to fend off the tiny worms that crop up every season
Wise move. I plan to start my first spraying routine this weekend.

Your garden is looking amazing, Cola. :bravo:

Wise move. I plan to start my first spraying routine this weekend.
Thank you much Beez and right back at ya mate!:thanks: The stocks on your plants are huge compared to mine.:welldone:And best of luck with the spraying of your plants, it's the first time I've ever used BT myself so I hope it's works as advertised.:thumb:

Have a great day my friend and thanks again!:Namaste:

And best of luck with the spraying of your plants, it's the first time I've ever used BT myself so I hope it's works as advertised.
I used it last year. I sprayed once per week and never saw a caterpillar the rest of the season. :thumb:

That did it for me Cola! Keep bringing the oldies! Those are starting to have promise!
Afternoon SO! :high-five: Question for ya if I may? What type of supplements are you using in conjunction with the @GeoFlora Nutrients Bloom? I can't recall what @Emilya Green told me to pick up during the bloom phase.:lot-o-toke: Was it Bud Candy by chance?
I hope so because I just bought a quart at my local hydro store but haven't opened it yet since I wasn't sure if that's what she said. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Sweet Candy, by GLN
Evening Emilya!:ciao:

Is this what I'm looking for by chance? I didn't see a brand name listed on the package nor in the description information.:hmmmm:

Sweet Candy by GLN.jpg

yes, thats it! The new formulation though is like 0-47-47, its very good stuff
Th site I'm looking at says this:

Sweet Candy is a premium, full flavor, aroma and yield enhancer … and carbohydrate source all in one! NPK 0-27-27

That don't sell Sweet Candy at my local hydro store so I'll order some online A.S.A.P.!

Thanks for the help as always and have a great night Emilya!:hug:

Th site I'm looking at says this:

Sweet Candy is a premium, full flavor, aroma and yield enhancer … and carbohydrate source all in one! NPK 0-27-27

That don't sell Sweet Candy at my local hydro store so I'll order some online A.S.A.P.!

Thanks for the help as always and have a great night Emilya!:hug:
im glad you found it despite my exaggeration. 0-27-27 caught my attention right away and I immediately compared it to using Purpinator, along with all the added carbs, vitamins and everything else that comes with it. The water will smell and look like you added a good dose of molasses to your water. Since this is a powder, it is very economical to use, and I personally consider this to be one of the best late season bloom enhancers on the market today.

im glad you found it despite my exaggeration. 0-27-27 caught my attention right away and I immediately compared it to using Purpinator, along with all the added carbs, vitamins and everything else that comes with it. The water will smell and look like you added a good dose of molasses to your water. Since this is a powder, it is very economical to use, and I personally consider this to be one of the best late season bloom enhancers on the market today.
Sweet, I've got three beautiful ladies just starting to flower who can't wait to try it.;)

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom