Cola Monster's Perpetual Solo Cup Grow Feat: ViparSpectra's P2000's x 2

Morning Stone,
My apologizes for now responding sooner which I hope you understand.;)

I'm returning the Bud Candy that I purchased last week at my hydro store and going with the Sweet Candy like yourself which so far seems to be working great although I think I've been over feeding my girls by using it twice a week instead of once.
My plants need to be watered everyday and sometimes twice on really hot days so I figured two feedings a week wouldn't hurt. (knock on wood)

Hope all is well my friend and have a great day!:Namaste:
Hey Cola,

Hope you’re on the mend bro 🙏🏼

I just bought Bud Candy for my solo grow, like an hour ago. Its in no way organic - I can swap it out. You, Stone and Emilya feel like its just a bit better? That’s a trio of excellent growers there, maybe I should change?

Penny for your thoughts!

Nick

Hey Cola,

Hope you’re on the mend bro 🙏🏼

I just bought Bud Candy for my solo grow, like an hour ago. Its in no way organic - I can swap it out. You, Stone and Emilya feel like its just a bit better? That’s a trio of excellent growers there, maybe I should change?

Penny for your thoughts!

Nick
Morning Nick,
It's my first time using both @GeoFlora Nutrients and Sweet Candy on my plants so I'm just hoping for the best as always in which all my gals are looking good as of right now.:thumb:
From what I read Bud Candy is more suited for hydroponic grows or coco coir is says as well as continuous liquid-feed systems like aeroponics...drip irrigation...NFT...flood and drain...and deep water culture.

@StoneOtter seems to be happy with it's performance so far and rightfully so after seeing his outdoor plants.:love:

Hope that helps in someway and have a great day mate.:Namaste:

Hi Cola :)

Sorry to hear you’re crook.

I wrote you a poem:-

Roses are red
You had a TIA
Get into the rehab
And come back and slayyyyyyy!

Hope you have a good doctor and even better support. Xo

:circle-of-love: and your garden continues to looks amazing as well.

OK, I'm finally caught up... First and foremost, I'm glad to see you're doing OK and please take care of yourself...There are people and plants counting on you! ;)

Next, simply awesome job on the solo grows! :bravo:

Finally, I notice in this photo some of the plants are on inverted containers set on top of the "standard" platform/holder while others are not:

full

Was that just to keep the canopy even??? :hmmmm:

Stay healthy, Brother! :circle-of-love:

OK, I'm finally caught up... First and foremost, I'm glad to see you're doing OK and please take care of yourself...There are people and plants counting on you! ;)

Next, simply awesome job on the solo grows! :bravo:

Finally, I notice in this photo some of the plants are on inverted containers set on top of the "standard" platform/holder while others are not:

full

Was that just to keep the canopy even??? :hmmmm:

Stay healthy, Brother! :circle-of-love:
Thank you much Mr. Krip and good call!👍
I like to keep my canopy as level as possible and the netted baskets were just the right height so I cut a 3" hole in the bottoms and used them to prop up the middle two girls.

Time to put my indoor girls to bed for the night. Have a good evening and thanks again for your support, it's much appreciated!:high-five:

Hi Cola :)

Sorry to hear you’re crook.

I wrote you a poem:-

Roses are red
You had a TIA
Get into the rehab
And come back and slayyyyyyy!

Hope you have a good doctor and even better support. Xo
Thanks for the poem and words of wisdom Trala!:thanks: I really have to make an appointment with my cardiologist but have to jump through hoops it seems to see her but until then my 420 family here are all the support I need.:green_heart::circle-of-love:

Hope you're doing well and have a good night!:hug:
Look after yourself mate ;)
Thanks for your support as well Skunksta, I'll do my best!:high-five: Have a good night mate!

Morning Stone,
My apologizes for now responding sooner which I hope you understand.;)

I'm returning the Bud Candy that I purchased last week at my hydro store and going with the Sweet Candy like yourself which so far seems to be working great although I think I've been over feeding my girls by using it twice a week instead of once.
My plants need to be watered everyday and sometimes twice on really hot days so I figured two feedings a week wouldn't hurt. (knock on wood)

Hope all is well my friend and have a great day!:Namaste:
My cannabis plants are loving life with the occasional drench. Tomatoes are absolutely growing without borders on it! Like I've never seen! They see it more, almost every day.

Thanks for the poem and words of wisdom Trala!:thanks: I really have to make an appointment with my cardiologist but have to jump through hoops it seems to see her but until then my 420 family here are all the support I need.:green_heart::circle-of-love:
My advice, not that you asked, if it’s a diagnosed stroke seeing a vascular neurologist rather than a cardiologist will serve you better. Well I think it will. Strokes tend to be managed by neuro here.
Hope you're doing well and have a good night!:hug:
Thanks Cola :)

When you get to that place where there's good doctors, would you mind picking me up a unicorn? :p
I literally work with brilliant doctors every single work day. It’s finding good patients that’s the unicorn here. Lolling!

I literally work with brilliant doctors every single work day. It’s finding good patients that’s the unicorn here. Lolling!
Morning Trala!:ciao:
I'm happy to hear that you work with competent doctors where you live but like with everything in this world there's the good...the bad...and the ugly in which my late mother's cardiologist (who was removed from her care by my late father afterwards) called her death prematurely back in 2010 after her having a second heart attack to where another doc. was called in and saved her life giving her a couple more years to spend with friends and family.
My current physician seems to be competent but that isn't always the case for every doctor unfortunately. Some truly care about their patients and some are just after a paycheck to pad their wallets which is the way of the world like I said. :(

Hope you're having a wonderful day and take care!:Namaste:

Good morning mates!:passitleft:

Just thought I'd post a quick journal update of the gals from both my indoor and outdoor gardens before heading back to the grindstone.:lot-o-toke:

Thanks as always for visiting my journal and for your continued support as well, it is much appreciated!:thanks:

Have a great day my friends!:thumb:

:dreamy: :hug::green_heart: hope with each day you are more on the mends CM. Grateful for the time we get with you and your gardens
Thanks Krissi! :thanks: The feeling's mutual when it comes to all of you good folks here at 420 Magazine.:green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom