Cola Monster's Silver Fox & Pandora's Box Greenhouse Grow Show

For all you herb & old school music lovers in the crowd. Enjoy!:allgood: ~Peace~:ganjamon:

[video]

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Some individual shots of my legal ladies in veg. & with the tallest of the Silver Foxes reaching upwards near 6' in height already. :cheesygrinsmiley:Enjoy the greenery and have a good evening all! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

Pandora's Box:
DSC060094.jpg

DSC060103.jpg

DSC060134.jpg

DSC060153.jpg

DSC060163.jpg

DSC060404.jpg

Silver Fox:
DSC060182.jpg

DSC060244.jpg

DSC060213.jpg

DSC060285.jpg

DSC060264.jpg

DSC060323.jpg

Not fair to include the kitten. Beautiful little thing.

Cola Monster, I'm curious, how many Pandora's Box have you grown to date? You have a real feel for this strain. Your greenhouse is looking freakin' awesome. They're going to be huge!

Not fair to include the kitten. Beautiful little thing.

Cola Monster, I'm curious, how many Pandora's Box have you grown to date? You have a real feel for this strain. Your greenhouse is looking freakin' awesome. They're going to be huge!

Hey there SweetSue!
To date I've grown three indoor crops of Pandora's Box which I popped from seed in the beginning to see how the strain grew then flowered out in the end & so I knew whether or not I wanted to plant it outdoors in my greenhouse this season.
It's a real guessing game but I always like to test out new strains indoors before moving them to the great outdoors in which I give this particular one a big thumbs up! It's some pretty stuff to grow & I hope produces the same outdoors as it does indoors. :wood:

And the kitten, well that's my main man Bogart who I allow inside for photo ops only so as not to possibly contaminate my plants with spider mites or whatever else he might be carrying around. He's a walking pest trap that I don't need unleashed around my plants!:laughtwo:

Whisper that part about Bogart being a pest carrier. You know how cats can take attitude. We'll keep it our secret. LOL!

Cola Monster, I must admit it makes me smile watching you guys develop "crops" when I'm trying to figure out how to grow a few plants in a tent. I envy you, and it's such a treat to share in this with you. :love:

I don't let my cats around the plants cause it's just a moment and there's no plant but I feed a female one with fresh cannabis leaves and she loves it :cheesygrinsmiley:

My weekly inspection video with all the trees looking peachy keen & healthy as can be. Enjoy the music and have a green evening to all listening!:theband: ~Peace~:ganjamon:

[video]

Pure envy is the overriding response Cola Monster. All your hard work is looking incredible. I'm so freaking impressed. :goodjob:

Every time you climbed down to look underneath I expected a little bunny rabbit to come running out! :laughtwo: They're going to end up much taller than you, aren't they? Mmm, Mmm, Mmm.

Hi Cola Monster! I'm speechless. This is something out of a dream! Can't miss the rest of this journey. I'll take a quiet seat in the back.

Welcome to the show AllSmiles.:welcome:
Nice to have ya aboard!

Looks amazing man you are living the dream. One day I hope to join you subbed for sure

Looks amazing man you are living the dream. One day I hope to join you subbed for sure

Welcome madmarv0525!:welcome:
Feel free to pull up a chair and enjoy the four to five month long show!:high-five:

My weekly photo update with all the ladies flourishing nicely in their tropical environment.:slide: Enjoy and have a green weekend folks!:surf: ~Peace~:ganjamon:

DSC065072.JPG

Pandora's Box:
DSC065093.jpg

DSC065102.jpg

DSC065123.jpg

DSC065153.jpg

DSC065164.jpg

Silver Fox:
DSC065187.jpg

DSC065196.JPG

DSC065203.JPG

DSC065236.jpg

DSC065255.jpg

DSC065214.jpg

Thanks for such a sweet kickoff to our weekend Cola Monster. :love::bravo:

Thanks for such a sweet kickoff to our weekend Cola Monster. :love::bravo:

You're quite welcome SweetSue & on that note here's another of my many musical tours showing their weekly growth spurts throughout the season. Enjoy the double shot of Montrose and have a great day all!:high-five:

[video]

Aghhh, I didn't know you were up n running again until I saw your sig from your PotM entry.
Well, here now....
Good grief, just beautiful plants as usual my friend.
Sub'd (obviously).

Aghhh, I didn't know you were up n running again until I saw your sig from your PotM entry.
Well, here now....
Good grief, just beautiful plants as usual my friend.
Sub'd (obviously).

What's up cajuncelt? Thanks for the kind feedback and welcome to the show my friend!:welcome:

nice bushes

Thanks much madscientist & welcome!:welcome:

Back
Top Bottom