Cola Monster's Silver Fox & Pandora's Box Greenhouse Grow Show

OMG! Monster! I'm subbed. You are growing trees and listening to Montrose!

I am growing tiny plants under my house, but I aspire to do what you are doing! Love it!

Welcome GhettoGro!:welcome:
Thanks mate and I hope you enjoy the show. :surf: ~Peace~:ganjamon:

Wow Cola Monster! They're looking so delicious! I get all giddy thinking about all those bushes in bloom. :laughtwo:

My latest inspection video with all the girls looking beautiful.:slide:

I hope all is well in your herbal based worlds and have a green evening folks!:hookah:

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Some up to date still shots of the Silver Fox plants as they enter week six of vegging. :peace:

Thanks for all the reps. mates and have a great day!:high-five:

DSC067842.jpg

DSC067792.jpg

DSC067753.jpg

DSC067783.jpg

DSC067713.jpg

DSC067702.jpg

They're in perfect health :thumb:

Wow. Beautiful trees my friend. The 3rd from the bottom is picture perfect...

Yes it is. I was scrolling through, showing them to my daughter and when we got to that one she stopped me. See Cola Monster? You have this way of growing irresistibly beautiful plants. :thumb:

Thanks for all the positive feedback mates, it's much appreciated on this end!:high-five:

The first row of Silver Fox plants I topped early on in vegging to see the difference in growth and flower production at harvest in which I'll most likely be topping the back row here shortly to keep them from hitting the roof where it pitches down towards the walls.
They're close to seven foot tall already and could stand to be stunted a bit by clipping all the tops then letting them bush out for the next month and a half or so.
I'll just see how things go then make up my mind at the appropriate time! That's it for today I guess.

Have a good evening all & thanks again my friends!:thanks: ~Peace~:ganjamon:

In order to keep my journal straight here's some updated shots of my Pandora's Box strain after a solid month of outdoor growth. All I'm feeding my girls at this point and time is 7.5mm per gallon of General Organics Bio-Thrive Grow plus 7.5mm of Liquid Karma every other watering and boom they grow like wildfire.
Enjoy the beauty that is green and have yourselves a good evening! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

DSC068455.jpg

DSC068423.jpg

DSC068381.jpg

DSC068412.jpg

DSC068362.jpg

Greenhouse #1:
DSC068562.JPG

Greenhouse #2:
DSC068534.JPG

DSC068152.JPG

Loving the shirt Cola Monster. WooHoo!! The movement continues!

Your greenhouses are such a highlight to the day. Incredible growth going on and it's all so beautifully maintained. :high-five:

Loving the shirt Cola Monster. WooHoo!! The movement continues!

Me to, it's very cool and one of the new favorites in my 420 t-shirt arsenal!:riskybusiness:

Back in a bit with another inspection video from greenhouse #2 where I throw all the runts to do their stuff hoping for the best come harvest.:wood:

Back
Top Bottom