Cola Monster's Silver Fox & Pandora's Box Greenhouse Grow Show

What it be Lester & CareStaker?:high-five:
Thanks much and feel free to jot down any info. or recipes you like in my journal and then use at your convenience. It's all about caring & sharing from where I sit and something most people just don't seem to get.

Thanks again & have a good evening mates!:thanks: ~Peace~:ganjamon:

Cola Monster, you should share that on Canna's edibles thread. Looks delicious.

Thanks SweetSue & I'll do just that when getting the chance! :thanks:
If wanting feel free to copy and post it yourself & I'll have no problem with if curious. It'll save me a few precious minutes out of my hardworking day & would actually be greatly appreciated. Your choice!:winkyface:

Thanks SweetSue & I'll do just that when getting the chance! :thanks:
If wanting feel free to copy and post it yourself & I'll have no problem with if curious. It'll save me a few precious minutes out of my hardworking day & would actually be greatly appreciated. Your choice!:winkyface:

I'd be happy to help. :love:

Some up to date photos of my little ladies after a hard day of pruning. Boy was it freaking hot out today where I stay with it reaching nearly 110 degrees inside the greenhouse & around 90 to 95 in the shade!:phew: Thank the heavenly stars for air conditioning!:laugh:

DSC072012.jpg

DSC071893.jpg

DSC071883.jpg

DSC071763.jpg

DSC071593.jpg

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Those are some amazing stalks Cola Monster. Happy, healthy Monster plants. :bravo:

Wow just got updated here Cola Monster!! What a grow. Those are some beautiful ladies you got there!! You my friend have always been an inspiration here on :420:

Keep it green my friend!!

Some up to date photos of my little ladies after a hard day of pruning. Boy was it freaking hot out today where I stay with it reaching nearly 110 degrees inside the greenhouse & around 90 to 95 in the shade!:phew: Thank the heavenly stars for air conditioning!:laugh:

DSC072012.jpg

DSC071893.jpg

DSC071883.jpg

DSC071763.jpg

DSC071593.jpg

Perfect plant structure (say that 3x fast).

Wow just got updated here Cola Monster!! What a grow. Those are some beautiful ladies you got there!! You my friend have always been an inspiration here on :420:

Keep it green my friend!!

Thank you kind sir! :thanks:

Just got caught up from the last few days. :thumb: Food looks amazing. Especially the bread! I'm a sucker for bread. Can eat it all day. Plants look great too :)

Thanks AllSmiles!:thanks:
I love homemade bread myself and can eat an entire loaf in a matter of hours if not showing some restraint which isn't easy after taking a few puffs of cannabis.:volcano-smiley::cheesygrinsmiley:

It's both beautiful and enlightening to see what our plants really look like when left to grow naturally. Such a wondrous thing this plant. :circle-of-love:

Couldn't have said it any better myself CareStaker!
It's the most beautiful as well as versatile plant on this planet in my humble opinion and why I try & do my best to educate the ignorant as to it's true benefits!:geek:

Hope all is well with your current grow and have a good night sir!:high-five:

The latest addition to my 420 fashion wear plus a shot of my boy Bogart caught sitting on his rear. :laughtwo:

It's a play on the Dole Pineapple logo:
DSC072292.JPG

DSC072322.JPG

DSC072022.jpg

The look on his face is priceless. :rofl:

Morning folks!
Here's my weekly walk thru video from greenhouse #2 with the girls starting to take root and bush out a bit. They should after a month or more of vegging yet to go reach around six to seven foot tall which is all I need to get at least a pound out of each plant. It's now time to hit Lowe's and pick up some more red bark for 2.00 bucks a bag at their 4th of July sale.
Have a great day mates & stay safe!:high-five:

Some updated shots from greenhouse #2 after getting it's makeover. The new roof comes next! Enjoy!:blunt:

DSC073453.JPG

DSC073513.jpg

DSC073613.jpg

DSC073573.jpg

Back
Top Bottom