Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

this is made from the last 3 grows with the dry ice method.

it came out a little thin, but is very close to the looks and texture of the black hash i used to get in germany.

3 parts WW, 2 Cheese, 2 Dark Star, Sage n Sour, Diesel, Lemin Tai, WWxQuerkle.

HH_10.jpg

Frosty Blue Mystic:

Frosty_Blue_Mystic.JPG

Frosty L$D:

LSD31.JPG

Here is some bud I got from a fellow grower. He told me it was Fruity Pebbles" & I looked for it at the Seed Banks, but it seems that you can't obtain this strain. Anyone know if it is even attainable? I was told that is a strain that is/was popular on the West Coast.
Real nice sativa smoke, uppy effect, energizing, but still a nice relaxing strain.

0021855.jpg
0011865.jpg

:hookah:

Here is some bud I got from a fellow grower. He told me it was Fruity Pebbles" & I looked for it at the Seed Banks, but it seems that you can't obtain this strain. Anyone know if it is even attainable? I was told that is a strain that is/was popular on the West Coast.
Real nice sativa smoke, uppy effect, energizing, but still a nice relaxing strain.

0021855.jpg
0011865.jpg

:hookah:

not sure bro, but looks good enough to eat lol

Some shots of my current Jilly Bean grow with only a couple weeks to go until harvest. Enjoy! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

DSC025887.JPG

DSC025937.jpg

DSC025898.jpg

DSC025917.jpg

DSC026085.jpg

DSC026106.jpg

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

My outdoor Green Crack harvested at 33rd day of flowering with around 20% of amber trichs

gcharvest_10.jpg
gcharvest_11.jpg
gcharvest_3.jpg
gcharvest_4.jpg
gcharvest_5.jpg
gcharvest_6.jpg
gcharvest_7.jpg
gcharvest_8.jpg
gcharvest_9.jpg

Blue Mystic with one week to live:
It's got weird little "sprouts" popping out of the bud,looks kinda odd....

Almost_Ripe.JPG

Barney's L$D with about two weeks to go .....

L_D1.jpg

L_D_2.jpg

Bud from Blue Mystic#1-plant was only about 14" tall,because I screwed up and flowered it way too early-smokes good,though....

BM_1_21.JPG

^^^now at first i was told this was obabma kush but then i got some candyland and i think there the same you tell me this first is suppose to be obamakush
obama_kush4.jpg

candyland2.jpg

second is a horrid picture ill try and get a better one up but i think they look the same but do taste different

Back
Top Bottom