Cons Outdoor Auto Lake Grow #2

Good morning Con :)

I was today years old when i discovered this journal lol.

If I sit in the corner quietly can I stay and watch?

PS looks like you got your Safers advice. I follow Sheds advice with Safers.
PPS the fact you love animals has me big smiling
Gday Trala, NO you can't! sit in a corner quietly all hands aboard! i love all animals even the ones i hunt & eat Lol! should be dropping seeds in about 8-9 days if all goes to plan, Glad to have you along

picked up some iso today, ready to get out to the lake this coming wednsday or thursday & pop some seeds thursday-saturday hope all is good this 420 weekend

20240420_150953.jpg

My sunday report, not much happening, the end LOl!, pretty well packed up and a few last minute things to finish up & will be heading out to the lake late wednsday or early thursday, quite the list of crap to get together & hope nothing is forgot but usually find out what was missed after i start unpacking a few of us die hards are already up there & i will be next, have a great day & week folks

My sunday report, not much happening, the end LOl!, pretty well packed up and a few last minute things to finish up & will be heading out to the lake late wednsday or early thursday, quite the list of crap to get together & hope nothing is forgot but usually find out what was missed after i start unpacking a few of us die hards are already up there & i will be next, have a great day & week folks
con, I'll bet you don't forget anything that's weed-related!

"Oh, shit! I only brought 1 pair of drawers!" 😁

con, I'll be you don't forget anything that's weed-related!

"Oh, shit! I only brought 1 pair of drawers!" 😁
i just loaded & went through my supply bag & made sure thats good to go lots of good smoke & all tools required, Lol! Drawers shit just had the thought of one of those jack ass movies where the guy dreesed up as a old white man & goes into a strip club with his nut sack hanging 6 inchs below his shorts LMFAO!!!

Gday Trala, NO you can't! sit in a corner quietly all hands aboard! i love all animals even the ones i hunt & eat Lol! should be dropping seeds in about 8-9 days if all goes to plan, Glad to have you along
Be careful what you as for!

I’m a right menace lolling!

Be careful what you as for!

I’m a right menace lolling!
Lol! i do like your comments i see you post i was a heavy duty mech i like direct & crude & dark humor & hope i can handle what ever comes, since i stopped working my hands turned soft & a bit of a pussy now & i think i almost cried once Lol! have a great week Trala

Lol! i do like your comments i see you post i was a heavy duty mech i like direct & crude & dark humor & hope i can handle what ever comes, since i stopped working my hands turned soft & a bit of a pussy now & i think i almost cried once Lol! have a great week Trala
Good morning Con :)

Omg me too!

But I’ll be honest, don’t feel bad if you can’t handle me. You won’t be be first fully grown man in here to become hysterical, report me to daddy Rob and put me on block.

I’m not everyone’s cup of tea, but I drink coffee so fuck ‘em!

LOLLING!

Thanks Carmen hope you're having a great 420 weekend over there, you're planning on popping seeds soon to right?
I had a lovely weekend thank you Con. I'm starting seeds on or around 1 June, yes. Just over a month to go. Looking forward to that.

I had a lovely weekend thank you Con. I'm starting seeds on or around 1 June, yes. Just over a month to go. Looking forward to that.
thats good to hear 5 more weeks for you hopefully the time flies & can't wait for your new journal, do you have your auto seeds picked?

sorry folks but the start date will be starting a week late approx may 3rd as my cancer care appointment has been moved to may 1st so if all goes well i'll head out may 1st or 2nd, sorry

thats good to hear 5 more weeks for you hopefully the time flies & can't wait for your new journal, do you have your auto seeds picked?
Thank you Con. I have them picked out but more on that later. I'm still waiting for the postal service to deliver them.
sorry folks but the start date will be starting a week late approx may 3rd as my cancer care appointment has been moved to may 1st so if all goes well i'll head out may 1st or 2nd, sorry
🤞🍀

I guess we will allow it… lolling!

What sorta cancer have you got?

And fuck you cancer!

I guess we will allow it… lolling!

What sorta cancer have you got?

And fuck you cancer!
Hi Trala i'd rather push the start date a few days original appointment was next month on the 12th so either sit in the city for 2 weeks or go to the lake drive back to the city & back out again so don't mind this way saves my mind & cash, the cancer was diagnosed 4 days before my 46 b-day :snowboating:aug 2012 testicular cancer rare for a 46 year old but it spread into my lymph nodes & had a mass growing on my lower spine, i'll give you the short version plucked out 1 nut the chemo killed the cancer did 3 sessions (9 weeks aggressive chemo) lymph nodes around my left kidney & a major vesse arteryl? by my heart kept swelling so they gutted me like a jack fish removed a lot of nodes & while they were in there removed the mass from my spine which left scar & nerve damage around abdomin/flank area & lower spine effecting the plesis of nerves which leaves me in pain 24/7 365 was a 9-10 hour operation was supposed to be less than 4 originally, thanks for asking sorry for the long storey but i'm still above ground so it could be worse

Back
Top Bottom