Convicted's Grow

I know and the strange thing is that girl with the glitter in her hair is my cutting, the buds are fattening nicely but she is short almost no stretch at all but truth be told I don't care she's beautiful and sticky, I am planning my nxt grow already it will be black cream auto, I'm curious about these autos and the color

I'm curious about autos and yields, but mostly she's a beautiful looking plant and only comes as fem auto plus truth be told the better half picked it out so just to keep her sweet I agreed to grow it for her, she don't smoke mind she lets me get on with things but told me to get pretty plants if I'm to carry on with my new hobby

Happy New yr, been playing in tent and lapping up the beautiful smell coming of the ladies, I think I have labeled girls wrong I bought a 10 female seeds collection with northern lights, cinnamon, nev haze and iced grapefruit I know I have 2grapefruit due to the smell is unmistakable, I think 1is either nl or haze and no cinnamon was planted as she has a distinctive smell, and I know the 4th is a power Africa free seed so I kept that labeled from the of start buds on the grape are swelling well and the feathers are tanning of and trics are 30/70 still but thinking couple of wks and 1 will be harvested (day smoke) and other will be given more time to Amber up more (evening smoke) this way I'm not smashed when working. The way the other 2 are growing I think we're about 4-6more wks before harvest, but not a bad thing saves having to cure the lot at the same time, I'll put more pics up soon till then stay safe

fed the girls last night and had a look the trics on 1 of the girls she is swelling well and going cloudy so i have decided i will chop her down in 2wks time, but i have a couple of questions if anyone can help,

1, should i remove the big buds and allow the little 1s to carry on growing or should i just cut the lot all at once??

2, i have started flushing the nutes out of the plant with nothing but plain water till harvest so plain water for nxt 2 wks is this ok or should i carry on with nutes and flush a few days before??

3, what should i do with the surgar leafs just compost them or keep them??

the girl in question is this 1

2013-12-28_19_49_24.jpg

excuse the repeat of the photo but havent had a chance to do a new load of pics, but she is a lot fatter now and looking so good
if i'm honest getting excited now :yahoo:

Hello convicted I'll have a go at answering your questions.

1, I personally take it down all at once as it gives me time to get on with the next grow besides they won't develop much any way as the plant will be stressed after you chop the big buds.

2, 2 weeks is good for a flush, have you actually flushed them as in put about 3x the volume of your pots worth of water or just started feeding them plain water?

3, I'm assuming by sugar leaf you mean trim? and yes keep that it is excellent for cooking with or making hash, basically keep any leafs that have crystals on and chuck the rest.

Hope this helps.

1, should i remove the big buds and allow the little 1s to carry on growing or should i just cut the lot all at once??

2, i have started flushing the nutes out of the plant with nothing but plain water till harvest so plain water for nxt 2 wks is this ok or should i carry on with nutes and flush a few days before??

3, what should i do with the surgar leafs just compost them or keep them??

1) I would harvest the whole plant at once. I recommend a good pair of Fiskars micro tip scissors recommended by the arthritis society.

2) To flush your plants you can either use pH adjusted water or pH adjusted water with a flushing agent. you can also use molasses at 1-2 tablespoons per gallon as part of your final flush.

3) I would save the surgar leaves and either use them to make butter with or make hashish from.

I have a portable washing machine similar to the Bubble Magic 5 Gallon Mini Washing Machine that I put the trimmings in a mesh bag and place inside the washing machine, I then fill the washing machine with cold water and ice cubes and set it for 2 cycles. I then place my 5 Gallon All Mesh five Bubble bags inside of a 5 gallon pail then drain the washing machine through its discharge hose into the bucket. I then remove each bag one at a time as I drain the liquid from the bag. The trichomes are gathered in the bottom of the bags and are removed in different grades and pressed in a pressing screen to remove excess water. I then take my
Large Piranha Aluminum Pollen T-Press and press the hashish into convenient sized disks.

I also have a Magical Butter machine that I could make a thc infused butter or a tincture with.

Fiskars micro tip
https://www.google.com fiskars micro tip

Bubble Magic 5 Gallon Mini Washing Machine

Bubble Magic 5 Gallon Mini Washing Machine

https://www.accesshydroponic.com bubble magic 5 gallon mini washing machine

5 Gallon All Mesh five Bubble Bag Kit

https://www.customhydroponic.com 5 Gallon All Mesh five Bubble Bag Kit

Large Piranha Aluminum Pollen T-Press

https://www.theothersidevapes.com large piranha aluminum pollen t-press

Hey doc, and king,
I flushed my chosen plant the other day with my perfered way 3 30ltr buckets filled with water which has Sat for a wk, Ph 6.3 I dip the whole pot in bucket 1 drain then repeat in the other pots, what I ment by flushing above wasn't pot flushing but plant flushing as I use chem nutes I have read it leaves a taste on the bud so I thought if I flush pot (as discribed) then use plain water for last 2 wks before chop I have given the plant time to wash toxins out, or is it best to keep using nute feed till last few days then just flush as normal??

Hash?? Mmm..... How would I make that without your toys John?? Again I read freezing the trim and then rubbing it on a very small net something like a net curtain (not sure if u have these in states John ) does the trick to collect the trics or is his wrong?? Cause I really can't be buying toys for hash production, and the butter isn't good for me, see I smoke and have nothing but a good buzz and hrs of pain relief (if weed is good) but I have a bad effect when I eat it ie cookies, cakes etc so I would not be making bits to eat I'm afraid,

Thank u both and I'll try get to pics on later

Hello convicted here is what I made for making hash on the cheap after my first grow.

Hello folks i thought i would make some hash i had been using my trim to make weed brownies with but with the stuff i had left i used to make hash i didn't have enough to make it worth while investing in a bubble sac so i made my own silk screen i went to a fabric shop and got a 30cm2 piece of fine silk for £2 and for the frame i was going to use 2 cheap picture frames staple the silk to one of them and glue them together but when i went to the shop i found something even better i bought 2 small canvas pictures because the wooden frame inside was perfect they were hannah montana pictures :biglaugh: and were reduced to £1.20 each bargain! but i did feel a little silly buying them. So total cost was £4.40 a lot better then paying £20 which is what a printing shop wanted for one.

Any way i took it to my mates work shop and stapled the silk tightly around one of the frames and used a hot glue gun to glue the 2 frames together.

07062008011.jpg

Here's some of the resin heads that came off about 1/4 ounce of trim sorry about the poor picture quality the resin heads looked a more golden color then they do in the picture.

07062008010.jpg

I put them in a pollen press i bought a few weeks ago.

Pollen_Press.jpg

Here's what i ended up with.

070620080161.jpg

Again sorry about the blurry picture i repeated this process and ended up with about 10 grams of hash it smokes very smooth and has a intensely strong high!

Cool cheers doc I can make that once I take the better half curtain shopping (can't tell Her I need to go to the fabric shop can I haha) where would I get the press from chap??

as promised new pics,

this is the girl thats getting ready for the chop i know she is an iced grapefruit due to the smell
2014-01-04_20_02_58.jpg
2014-01-04_20_03_19.jpg
2014-01-04_20_03_24.jpg
2014-01-04_20_03_30.jpg
2014-01-04_20_03_56.jpg
2014-01-04_20_04_11.jpg
2014-01-04_20_04_35.jpg
2014-01-04_20_04_52.jpg
2014-01-04_20_04_58.jpg

this nxt 1 is her mother slightly taller and slower to bud but getting there
2014-01-04_20_05_59.jpg
2014-01-04_20_06_11.jpg
2014-01-04_20_06_25.jpg
2014-01-04_20_06_33.jpg
2014-01-04_20_06_41.jpg
2014-01-04_20_06_51.jpg

this 1 is either nev haze or northern lights
2014-01-04_20_08_11.jpg
2014-01-04_20_08_20.jpg
2014-01-04_20_08_27.jpg
2014-01-04_20_08_34.jpg

and this is power africa
2014-01-04_20_09_17.jpg
2014-01-04_20_09_23.jpg
2014-01-04_20_09_32.jpg
2014-01-04_20_09_38.jpg

pls let me know your thoughts am i right to be getting ready to harvest in 2 wks the first girl, and hows the others looking

They are looking really nice mate, so healthy and frosty!! If any one is asking about bringing back plants when they are young and not looking to good I will point this journal out to them. It's one of the best recovery's I have seen and when this journal ends I think you should put a side by side picture of when the plants were struggling to the end product. Can't wait to see this when they are done.

They where in preflower 2wk before the 12/12 switch,

Oh stop it doc I'm blushing Lolo it's only due to good instructions and the fact I have a plant based background that I turned it around over the moon that I did, still won't have a 21oz first grow but I don't care a few oz will see me through

Back
Top Bottom