Corporate Espionage: A Copycat Flux In A SIP - Grown From Schwag?

I can't trim for shit, but the buds look and taste really good.

20231025_182943.jpg

20231025_182725.jpg

Herb isn't the only thing I smoke...
I'm finna rub this butt down with a thick layer of seasonings and smoke it like a Rasta baby!
It's Saturday, go have some fun!

20231028_070544.jpg

Spent the day in Washington DC - strolling thru a live music block party in Adam's Morgan and eating at a fancy ass new restaurant on U Street, finished off the night shagging balls at Top Golf... been a good one. I needed some fresh air, I spend too much time working.

Spent the day in Washington DC - strolling thru a live music block party in Adam's Morgan and eating at a fancy ass new restaurant on U Street, finished off the night shagging balls at Top Golf... been a good one. I needed some fresh air, I spend too much time working.
All work n no play makes Jack a tired MoFo. It’s good to go play for a while. lol CL🍀

My new girl, Eve!
She's a new IceCreamCookie!
Found a seed hiding in some super frosty larf. Its the very first seed I've ever grown - so I planted it. That IceCreamCookies is a reeeeeee-diculously good purple tasting smoke, coated in super thick trichs. I don't know if was from the abuse she suffered thru her entire grow, the cold Temps in the box, or just dumb luck? We're gonna give it another run and find out, and this time with love and care! (As much as i have time for)
Unless I find a nice little grove of seeds in the buds still waiting to be smoked - Eve will be the new Milf in town!
Due to her motherhood status, she'll be up-potted to a small 5 gallon SIP-jr tote and live in the boom-boom room, instead of the big 13 or 27 gallon Tote-masters in the bigger rooms.

20240103_052116.jpg

20240103_052138.jpg

The cold nature of the boom-boom room was causing her to have a slight nutrient deficiency. It's normally around 50° in there in the winter, and Eve was not loving it.
I brought her back inside to bunk with the flowers and vegetables until I get a small heater in the B-B Room, and gave her a light foliar of Foliage-Pro.
You can see the green returning to the leaf tips.
That's all for now, catch you on the flip side!

20240109_224802.jpg

20240109_224816.jpg

My wife kicked me and all my shit out of the plant room... it's going to be the new baby's room apparently. :rolleyes::rofl:
(Yes, I am over 40 and about to have a newborn! :nervous-guy::lot-o-toke:)
Soooo...
I built an 8x12 garden shed, and decked it out amazing with everything you could need to do garden experiments! It's 74° in here, even though there's 2 inches of snow on the ground. I put a layer of bubble foil insulation inside, so it's warm and super reflective - double win! :ganjamon:
There's an electric fireplace and Cafe blues on the radio... this is mother lovin paradise, my friends.
Eve is digging the new camp, she's almost ready to give up a few clones! Check her out, after some leaf tucking to keep the lower limbs in the sunshine, she's ready for her IG pics. Eve is looking happy again and her deep green has returned, although maybe too much, I probably went overkill with the foliar. Her clones should be ready for planting around the time my big box goes empty, perfect timing for a double run in the twin SIPs!
Life is crazy, but I'm all-in, let's roll!

(Bonus pic of a lady with a monkey that my daughter and I saw in Walmart)

20240119_230216.jpg

20240119_230245.jpg

20240119_230539.jpg

20240119_153207.jpg

My wife kicked me and all my shit out of the plant room... it's going to be the new baby's room apparently. :rolleyes::rofl:
(Yes, I am over 40 and about to have a newborn! :nervous-guy::lot-o-toke:)
Soooo...
I built an 8x12 garden shed, and decked it out amazing with everything you could need to do garden experiments! It's 74° in here, even though there's 2 inches of snow on the ground. I put a layer of bubble foil insulation inside, so it's warm and super reflective - double win! :ganjamon:
There's an electric fireplace and Cafe blues on the radio... this is mother lovin paradise, my friends.
Eve is digging the new camp, she's almost ready to give up a few clones! Check her out, after some leaf tucking to keep the lower limbs in the sunshine, she's ready for her IG pics. Eve is looking happy again and her deep green has returned, although maybe too much, I probably went overkill with the foliar. Her clones should be ready for planting around the time my big box goes empty, perfect timing for a double run in the twin SIPs!
Life is crazy, but I'm all-in, let's roll!

(Bonus pic of a lady with a monkey that my daughter and I saw in Walmart)

20240119_230216.jpg

20240119_230245.jpg

20240119_230539.jpg

20240119_153207.jpg
Congratulations 🎈🍾 on being a new Daddy. CL🍀. :thumb::woohoo::party:

Congrats on the new baby  and the new grow space! That'll teach your wife not to push you around or you'll just build it bigger and better! Sounds like a win/win.

Maybe next she'll want to take over the shed for a toddler play house and you can then build a larger grow facility and just go full time! :laughtwo:

Congratulations man. You're going to need that grow room getaway 😉

Congrats on the new baby  and the new grow space! That'll teach your wife not to push you around or you'll just build it bigger and better! Sounds like a win/win.

Maybe next she'll want to take over the shed for a toddler play house and you can then build a larger grow facility and just go full time! :laughtwo:
Thank you!
I'd have no problem slapping up another one! I get a kick out of building new sheds and garages, there are 4 garages of different sizes and building materials on the property. :ganjamon: I love a ramshackle enclosed space, my mom always did too, we probably built atleast 20 of em together.

Congratulations man. You're going to need that grow room getaway 😉
Thank you sir. I'm already in there till 2am every night, I love the place. The kids and i planted some new lettuces and flowers. Flower seeds can be a real pain to germinate, but they seem to love the atmosphere in there, I got em popping up all over.

"Its the ciiiiiiiiircle of liiiiiiiiiiife!"

All but one of my clones died, found them limp like spaghetti noodles after a late night power outage. I'm done with this cloning bullshit, my success rate is so low that it's just not worth it for me. I'll pop new beans and run the race all over again, no more futzing around, trying to hold on to strains with this chopping and mothering nonsense.
The whole reason I was in love with this bloodline was its incredible trichome production, but her predecessor is just as frosty and dank. This leads me to believe that the special sauce is in the dirt and nutrients - not the seed.
That's the theory.

I squirreled away the seed, up-potted the mother, and planted a new seed for my helper. ( I give him the plant when it's old enough to be transplanted into his SIP at home)

Here she is in her forever home, but she can't go into the big box until my flower girl comes out, so she's still crashing on the seedling table. I won't risk my harvest by introducing a stranger, full-bloom is no time to fuck around!
Let's Roll!

Bonus: comparison photos of the two different breeds in flower.

20240206_131053.jpg

20240206_131107.jpg

20240206_131149.jpg

20231018_203029.jpg

20231018_203010.jpg

20240205_221108.jpg

20240205_221103.jpg

"Turn up the lights in here baby,
extra bright, I want yall to see this.
Turn up the lights in here baby,
you know what I mean,
want you to see everything,
want you to see all of the light..."

20240207_180304.jpg

20240207_180313.jpg

20240207_180319.jpg

20240207_154536.jpg

I'm getting worried about that bastard B-Rot showing up and ruining my party over here. :nervous-guy:she's got her arms and legs held tightly together, even though I keep tightening the spreader wires.
Did I ever mention that this is a Canuk Cookies Auto??? I get distracted...

20240215_030142.jpg

20240215_030140.jpg

20240215_030130.jpg

I'm putting the Canuk Cookies thru the drought, looking to push its potency deep into the black. I clipped a tester at the beginning of the week, and that joker just got crunchy this morning.

Bright Green Diesel Fuel and Limes. No other flavors whatsoever.
Bro... it is not for the recreational dispensary toker. :thedoubletake: You'll need a permission slip from a seasoned weed Grower to go on this field-trip. :hippy: I may still have to call your Mom to come pick you up, so you make it home safe...:rofl:

All jokes aside, it's still way too speedy, took me up too fast. That rapid transition, the buzz crawling up the back of your skull, can be creepy and uncomfortable. Needs atleast another week or 10 days to mellow out and reign in some body buzz. My ears are ringing and I'm plotting an all out assault on the local Wendy's menu right now! Got the keys in my hand.
Gonna eat 2 honey-butter chicken biscuits, 2 orders of hashbrowns, plus a mocha Frosty-chino and an orange juice. Sunday morning Plans have been laid!
Let's Roll!

The drought is beating her up, got my leaves all sun burned and sad. The Wife is due to be induced on Friday, so I'm not sure if I'll end the drought and harvest on Thursday- or let it ride thru the birth and take it down afterwards?? The only issue with letting it ride is that my new Ice Cream Cookies is ready to go into the box Now!
She has no more room to grow on my seedling table, and I have new vegetable seedlings that need her spot. I'll have to give it some thought and make a decision today.
Time for work though, let's roll!

20240219_003608.jpg

20240219_003558.jpg

20240219_003545.jpg

20240219_003505.jpg

20240219_003503.jpg

20240219_001734.jpg

Day 8, from a fully dry reservoir, I've ended the drought. I stopped the process just as my sugar leaves were turning dry and crispy. I don't like dead sugar leaves, makes the whole plant look very unappealing, and I can taste the remnants of over-dry leaf in the final product. (I'm not a great trimmer)

She's still in decent shape, although most of my big fans are going full lemonade.

I've decided to stay her execution until next Wednesday. I'll welcome my baby boy into the world, before I usher her to the great beyond.
Here are a couple glamor shots, for posterity! Let's roll!

20240220_042806.jpg

20240220_042625.jpg

20240220_042706.jpg

20240220_042619.jpg

20240220_042609.jpg

20240220_042603.jpg

Back
Top Bottom