Crown Royal - First Grow

Hey- looking good ! Just wanted to chime in about the GO nutes.
I got a box with my tent , came with all those crazy bottles - and the stuff looks like it's crazy especially the squid based marine one.
These nutes are strong, so if you have a hot soil , I would recommend going very very very light with the ratios .
I almost burned one of my plants to death mixing all those different things in .
Any ways thats my 2 cents , good luck and many harvests!!!

nutes for next feeding
420-magazine-mobile1326712620.jpg

damn ! i cant wait to hear about it and see the yields .i almost bought the go box instead too . i hear i should be mixing my promix hp soil with 25 percent perlite
I would go 10 percent to 15 on 3 gal.

All 5 seeds have germinated and sprouted from the seeds . im not gonna do a video tonight until i get answers. so when i go to plant my seeds in the solo cup , do i water right after i plant ? ( promix hp ) and do i start my led light cycle right away even tbough seeds are in the medium ? whats the recommended PH 6.5 to 7 ? fimally , how much water ?
5.5-6 .3

update : 11 days since sprout on my main girl and 4 days since my other 3 popped up .Im also germinating one more seed of cks crown royal atm . I want a total of 5 plants in my tent and thats what im gonna do !
So i gave the girls their first feeding ,(yes even the new girls got some nutrients too .) on sunday and they seemed to love it .they are growing faster than ever.
I accidently gave them a higher concentrate than i was sopposed to, 2 teaspoons tarantula, 2 tsp piranha, 3.5 tsp sensi grow A , 3.5 sensi grow B , 1 tsp voodoo, 1 tbs sensizyme. i know i know ...way too much . But no drastic changes but alot of growth. I called advanced nutrients grow help to get the right amount since my calculations were off . Ill try a more realistic dose next time .
The soil is stilll moist today so ill wait a few more days .
I wanted to mention ill be getting more nutrients for flower next week and would like some feedback from you guys on whats the best to use while flowering .
My humidity is crazy lately , dropping to low 28 and rising to high 62 . mainly 62 at night and i try to keep at 40 during the day. I have 2 damp towels and 2 nowls of water and its still dry AF in there.
Im running my fans more often , about 7 hours of day and not at night cause it drops to 68 at night consistently.
420-magazine-mobile1329064070.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1167864772.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1723449540.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1915450358.jpg

420-magazine-mobile659028238.jpg

Hey again bigbudz! Plants are looking great and I'm really surprised the smaller ones even took that big of a nute feed already without showing signs of stress or nutrient burn, thats a really good thing! I have no personal experience with the AN line of nutes but yes I would say that was a little strong even for the older ones, but if they are taking it and not showing nutrient burn you should be fine, just keep a clone eye on them. As far as flowering nutrients go, if you're staying with AN for those nutes as well I would try to find a journal where someone is using the same ones and ask them about what to use. I can't think of anyone off the top of my head at the moment that is on here regularly. Wish I could help you in this category but I have only used General Hydroponics nutes.

Thats a pretty big humidity swing as well, must be because of your weather in that area and the RH in your house that is making it swing that much.. Best thing you could do now if you can afford is find a small home humidifier (not one of the misting ones) that has a digital display that you can set your humidity levels with, once it reaches either the high or low you have set it will either turn on or off as it should, just keep it topped up with clean water. A good size humidifier that is enough to cover a big space like 800-1000 square feet would be ideal. Hardware stores usually carry a good variety of these, doesn't have to be crazy expensive, but the prices vary a lot to. The one I have cost me close to $120 canadian on sale and after taxes but it works really well considering my rooms aren't sealed off.

hope some of this info helps, wish I could be of more help on the nutrient side of things.

Hey again bigbudz! Plants are looking great and I'm really surprised the smaller ones even took that big of a nute feed already without showing signs of stress or nutrient burn, thats a really good thing! I have no personal experience with the AN line of nutes but yes I would say that was a little strong even for the older ones, but if they are taking it and not showing nutrient burn you should be fine, just keep a clone eye on them. As far as flowering nutrients go, if you're staying with AN for those nutes as well I would try to find a journal where someone is using the same ones and ask them about what to use. I can't think of anyone off the top of my head at the moment that is on here regularly. Wish I could help you in this category but I have only used General Hydroponics nutes.

Thats a pretty big humidity swing as well, must be because of your weather in that area and the RH in your house that is making it swing that much.. Best thing you could do now if you can afford is find a small home humidifier (not one of the misting ones) that has a digital display that you can set your humidity levels with, once it reaches either the high or low you have set it will either turn on or off as it should, just keep it topped up with clean water. A good size humidifier that is enough to cover a big space like 800-1000 square feet would be ideal. Hardware stores usually carry a good variety of these, doesn't have to be crazy expensive, but the prices vary a lot to. The one I have cost me close to $120 canadian on sale and after taxes but it works really well considering my rooms aren't sealed off.

hope some of this info helps, wish I could be of more help on the nutrient side of things.

I'm pretty sure that pennywise uses AN nutes. I've seen him around on many forums even newbie help. Has lots of knowledge.

I'm pretty sure that pennywise uses AN nutes. I've seen him around on many forums even newbie help. Has lots of knowledge.
Yes he is great. An he is using an nutes. As well as i. But he is far more advanced.

Yeah but he started out just like us. He also seems super encouraging. I like his style and he always answers any my questions.
Yup hes solid..

i learned how to keep my humidity between 35 and 45 the past couple days with tweaking my fan settings .homestly im worried that a humidifier may add more problems unless i put it outside of my tent near my intake fan and filter to have it suck in the moisture . Next time i feed and do calculations i wont smoke up before lmao ! im gonna give them the manufacturers recommended dose conversions .

so today i just planted the fifth seed of crown royal into a 1 gallon coffee jug . i got a good feeling about this last seed that shes gonna be a good producer .
I really want to start lst on my biggest girl but dont know if its too early or not , i mean shes gotta get used to being abused nice n early right ? lol
anyways , my medium is still moist since last sundays feeding , im starting to get a little nervous that its moist for that long . i wonder if its normal ?
As far as the feeding went , thet seemed to love it , no signs of nute burn or too much stress , kind of weird . oh well . ill just stick with ANs recommended dosing .

Back
Top Bottom