Dain Bramage's Mostly Sativa Grow the Classic S.A.G.E

wow thought all them pics were one plant at first lol, nice and uniform growing! looks like a decent set of genetics. looking nice and bushy sofar. i always like when my girls have a bush! lookin good. cant wait to see them flower

in my opinion they look a little big at this point and stem a little thick already but im not sure how well a sativa growing tall would do under t5s, see if you can lst them without snapping them, could even try supercroping

Omm tried that link but got no whair?and now i got thre plants in the one cup,not twins but triplets thay got to be seperated.anyone out there that can help please post up.thay are my side project for this grow,some lowryder xchemdog/kush...ugg dont plant high... still small only on first set of true leaves

yeah, Flurple's "achilles cut" is showing some good results. i was intrigued, he's got pics later in the journal that show positive results..

Well, let me try again.
Coming along nicely
Hope it works this time.

once again OMM comes threw with the knowlage.I am very intreged with this "achilles methood"just not brave enugh to try.

I still must rain in the hight of these sativa's some how SO here is what I am thinking

2 plants grown normaly

2 plants grown with the LST method

I just need to see just how much space these plants will take when in bloom becuse next time it will be nine of them

once again OMM comes threw with the knowlage.I am very intreged with this "achilles methood"just not brave enugh to try.

I still must rain in the hight of these sativa's some how SO here is what I am thinking

2 plants grown normaly

2 plants grown with the LST method

I just need to see just how much space these plants will take when in bloom becuse next time it will be nine of them

I hear ya man. It is daring. I think I will have to try someday. His results just blew me away.
Sativa's, I would LST em all. They are gonna jump. Plan sounds reasonable though. :peace:

I hear ya man. It is daring. I think I will have to try someday. His results just blew me away.
Sativa's, I would LST em all. They are gonna jump. Plan sounds reasonable though. :peace:

you know what I am thinking is i will do three trained and keep one normal so i can see what i am up against.

there hights are one at 10 inch two at 12 inch and the biggy at 14 inches.The 14 inch one and the two 12 inch one's will be trained to grow multipul colas useing the LST method.With the ten inch one left to grow natruly(unless she gets to tall)

week24.jpg

S.A.G.E. week 2 under way
Only a week difrance but thay are starting to fill out .Some of them are showing new growth where the branche's will form.One runt(top left conner)dose not look as good as the rest.It has one oe two brown spots on the leaf's.Will post a pic of it later.Have everything for trans planting next week

Back
Top Bottom