Dark Devil Auto: A Community Grow Record

Remember me?

And lets not forget her baby sister . Born on 2/4 .

IMG_20160211_090058301.jpg

:peace:

She grew up and she likes a little bondage!!!
IMG_20160316_103557852.jpg

Now THAT'S a cola. Great job greenlid. :bravo: Beautiful colors!

See? Mine tend to go 85-90 days. Oooo.... If I can keep my current one going another two months I'll be sooooo stoked!!

Now THAT'S a cola. Great job greenlid. :bravo: Beautiful colors!

See? Mine tend to go 85-90 days. Oooo.... If I can keep my current one going another two months I'll be sooooo stoked!!

No question there! Great job Greenlid!

I'll be happy if I can get my next one to 70 days. :)

I've not been able to get one finished before day 85. Lol!

Hey guys, I have a dark devil auto going. Day 52 super purple flowers and leaves, almost black. My question is that at day 52 all the trichomes are totally milky for the heads but the stalks are deep red. There are a few clear here and there but not many. For this strain for harvest what should I be looking for, lots of amber trichomes or what since they are all milky right now?

I normally don't, but I did start giving flower nutes a bit after the preflowers started to grow at week 4 or so. Normally I'd give veg nutes until about week 6 and start with flower nutes at 7.

Hey guys, I have a dark devil auto going. Day 52 super purple flowers and leaves, almost black. My question is that at day 52 all the trichomes are totally milky for the heads but the stalks are deep red. There are a few clear here and there but not many. For this strain for harvest what should I be looking for, lots of amber trichomes or what since they are all milky right now?

I normally don't, but I did start giving flower nutes a bit after the preflowers started to grow at week 4 or so. Normally I'd give veg nutes until about week 6 and start with flower nutes at 7.

Welcome freestyle. :welcome: Please tell me you have pictures to share with us. :laughtwo: With my own, I don't look for amber at all because I want maximum head high, most particularly with the Dark Devil Auto. I wait until they all go milky and chop then. Others will jump in with their own timings. What kind of buzz are you looking for? That would be your determinate, I'd think.

Hi Sweet sue, thanks for the prompt reply! Can we upload pics right into this thread or do they have to be hosted somewhere?

Load them into the gallery and drop them right in the thread freestyle. Oooo.... Now you have me excited! :laughtwo:

Do you know how to load pictures into the gallery? If not I can point you to the tutorial. It's fairly straightforward.

Wait until you taste it. Exquisite! Thank you so much for sharing. May I ask, what prompted you to grow it?

Hi SweetSue, can't wait to taste it! When buying seeds it just looked and sounded amazing so I grabbed it!

So what do you all think of the trichomes? I feel like it can go longer but all the trichomes are cloudy it seems? I'm just about at 8 weeks and trying to figure out if I should start flushing tomorrow for a week or so or give more nutes tomorrow and flush the watering after in about 8 days. It needs a drink every 4 days or so and is due tomorrow.

420_7.jpg

Hi SweetSue, can't wait to taste it! When buying seeds it just looked and sounded amazing so I grabbed it!

So what do you all think of the trichomes? I feel like it can go longer but all the trichomes are cloudy it seems? I'm just about at 8 weeks and trying to figure out if I should start flushing tomorrow for a week or so or give more nutes tomorrow and flush the watering after in about 8 days. It needs a drink every 4 days or so and is due tomorrow.

420_7.jpg

OMG! How beautiful. You made me put the bong down to post this. :laughtwo: If it was my plant, this is the stage I'm looking for, when everything swings milky. It just looks ripe to me at this stage. What's she saying to you? These plants are almost feral in their beauty and I get a strong energy from mine. They pretty much tell me when they're tired. What does your gut say?

It's best with a good cure, but fabulous freshly dried as well. I look forward to that first smoke report.

Back
Top Bottom