Demonic Angel's 1500 Watt LED Ebb & Flow Attempt

It's alright everyone I'll have another grow soon. I'll just have to work harder at it and see if I can bring in a bigger/better harvest
Well if u need smoke when in ontario angel let me know. Feel bad for ur loss free ounce on me.

I hate it too but it's really how it goes sometimes lol

Shit sandwiches is what I like to call them

And be eaten many of them over the past few years sighs.

Wow! Ok I have missed a lot.
DA, CONGRATS on the move. I know from your post that this is really for the best. Sorry for your grow. You had nice plants. A small sacrifice for happier times ahead.
Looking forward for your restart already.
Kudos to ya for staying positive and keeping your journal bright and alive.
How long before you close your journal?
Deffinantly bump into you around the 420 crowd.
Good luck in your move

Wow! Ok I have missed a lot.
DA, CONGRATS on the move. I know from your post that this is really for the best. Sorry for your grow. You had nice plants. A small sacrifice for happier times ahead.
Looking forward for your restart already.
Kudos to ya for staying positive and keeping your journal bright and alive.
How long before you close your journal?
Deffinantly bump into you around the 420 crowd.
Good luck in your move
Thank you Tricam. I'm stay in positive because you are all great people and I'm just happy to be going home. I will have another run soon. I'm taking this time to research more and get better situated with things I will need. My next run may not be an ebb and flow right away but I will be using again. My next plan will be my DWC grow which I've been itching to try. I may take some clones to the ebb and flow on that run and turn things perpetual for awhile.

Back
Top Bottom