Demonic Angel's 1500 Watt LED Ebb & Flow Attempt

Re: Demonic Angel's 1500 Watt LED Ebb & Flow Attempt

If you want your plant to be at top thc potency. You want your trichomes to be all milky white to some amber.
420-magazine-mobile1167920507.jpg

Good evening . i hope all is well.

Wish I could give ya. A magic wand that can. Make a move happen including the packing and unpacking involved that comes to moving agony. Sighs..

Listen when did your early miss start to take off any idea what week this looks like to ya angel for flowering? I ask as I know you murder this grow with an early miss before ? When. Due u think I can see some sweeping or when the bids will start to go

Da missed very much but summer and moving sucks anyway angel when you et back here is some pics of my girls for ya. Thank you for everything angel .

Hope the move is going good I'm here if need anything don't forget .

420-magazine-mobile130704810.jpg
my white cookies feminized cks seeds wo 2 flower need exhaust fan and better light upgrade in fall ..

420-magazine-mobile203728866.jpg
close up of pistils white cookies
420-magazine-mobile1154978032.jpg
early miss outdoor pro mix an feeding still with silica now week two flower as well
420-magazine-mobile838824070.jpg
still early miss
And few pics of my harvest candy cane Pineapple Express
420-magazine-mobile1011867823.jpg
420-magazine-mobile229867995.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2107321706.jpg

Trimming is time consuming lol. Bye for now angel

Angel
My early miss auto update for ya week three flower today I think lol
Wish you were here to help give me pointers angel .. BE blessed

I did talk to her for a moment the other day . She said to say high to everyone and she misses you all. She will be back here when the storm settles .. happy Canada angel

Back
Top Bottom