Dennise - No Longer The Newest Of Newbies - Not Growing In MG - Perpetual

I know you were kidding,but I do hope one day well get to burn one and shoot the shit.:tokin:
Don't think the old lady would mind.She know's how we roll.:circle-of-love:
I have also been thinking a bit about how heavy the light is and you being able to hang it your self.
I had a 400 watt light with built in ballast and it was heavy as shit also so what I did was this.
You'll need ratchet type hanger's to do it but simply just sit light on something to get it off the ground right under where your hanging it.Hook the ratchet strap's to the top of your tent.Most of the ratchet hanger's have pretty long rope's so the other end(the ratchet and hook end) should reach the bottom of you tent.So now you have your light sitting on something(a chair would work) a few above the ground and your ratchet hanging and ready to hook to the light.Now just hook each side and then slowly raise each side ,one at a time.It will lock in place for you and there will be no need to try and hold and hook that big ole light.

Oh and Love ya too D.:circle-of-love:

Great suggestion J6.....this is probably the way we should all do it to ensure we dont drop our lights trying to hook it up:):high-five:

I know you were kidding,but I do hope one day well get to burn one and shoot the shit.:tokin:
Don't think the old lady would mind.She know's how we roll.:circle-of-love:
I have also been thinking a bit about how heavy the light is and you being able to hang it your self.
I had a 400 watt light with built in ballast and it was heavy as shit also so what I did was this.
You'll need ratchet type hanger's to do it but simply just sit light on something to get it off the ground right under where your hanging it.Hook the ratchet strap's to the top of your tent.Most of the ratchet hanger's have pretty long rope's so the other end(the ratchet and hook end) should reach the bottom of you tent.So now you have your light sitting on something(a chair would work) a few above the ground and your ratchet hanging and ready to hook to the light.Now just hook each side and then slowly raise each side ,one at a time.It will lock in place for you and there will be no need to try and hold and hook that big ole light.

Oh and Love ya too D.:circle-of-love:
OMG!!! Your a genius... and you just made my life so much easier cause I assure you I would have never thought of that..... I know I can hang the blower and stuff.... well with the pics King posted for me and the list he sent me and with you guys on here telling me what to do and how.... but I know I can do this.... and make no mistake Jimmy one day we will burn one together... I know I will be back to Fabius whether I like it or not and now I have some place to disappear to. Last time I was there was for a little over 6 months before fella's mom passed... Sure wish I had known ya then.....:circle-of-love:
Great suggestion J6.....this is probably the way we should all do it to ensure we dont drop our lights trying to hook it up:):high-five:
Ain't that the truth....:high-five:....:circle-of-love:

Well Jason and I have solved all the problems of the world we could for one night and think we have made some really good progress... or at least that is what he said and I'm just going with it...:blushsmile: They will be changing the hangers on the Spider16 to a ratchet type yo-yo so it won't have the issue I had of bending the clips off due to the weight... Ya know this guy has got to be asking himself...:confused:... What the hell have I done... I have created a monster.... ha-ha-ha....:allgood:...:circle-of-love:

Very good feedback Dennise! It is good to see Twilight Groups LED make a Rope Ratchet standard equipment for hanging their Spider16 COB LED grow light! Rope Ratchets are so versatile for their ability to easily change the height of the LED light panel above the canopy as well move the LED light panel out of the way when working in the grow area. Using Rope Ratchets is also my preferred method of hanging carbon filter and fans so they can easily be raised or repositioned in the grow area.

Hey Dennise,

Glad you got a solution going for you.

Just remember you're doing some footwork for them...you've just saved thousands in recalls and complaints just on the spring clips alone...so I wouldn't worry about all that's happening, you're doing a great job, R&D Dennise! :)

And how good are they to be listening?

Happy Days to you Dennise

:circle-of-love:

:passitleft: High Tas... I is kinda freaking me out how much Jason listens to me and actually pays attention and reacts to the issues I have brought to his attention.... There has been no feeling of ":oops: I'm bothering him" or being made to feel as If I don't know what I am talking about... even though I wonder that myself at times...:blushsmile: Not only does he listen and pay attention he reacts and solves issues while still talking with me on Skype... He will listen to what I think the issues are and then goes directly to his engineers and brings me a solution... all in real time... I will admit I suggested the ratchet yo-yo's to him but that is because King had given he heads up on his entire rigging of his lights and ventilation but like I said it sure did make me sound good...:) He actually didn't know what I was referring to so I got him a link to show him and also showed him the way King had them used to attach his lights and filters and he was just thrilled and even told me he thought I had saved them a lot of headaches with falling broken costly lights that could have been quit dangerous....:yahoo: I gotta admit it did make me feel kinda special....:straightface: Again :thanks: King..:adore:....:circle-of-love:

Well Jason and I have solved all the problems of the world we could for one night and think we have made some really good progress... or at least that is what he said and I'm just going with it...:blushsmile: They will be changing the hangers on the Spider16 to a ratchet type yo-yo so it won't have the issue I had of bending the clips off due to the weight... Ya know this guy has got to be asking himself...:confused:... What the hell have I done... I have created a monster.... ha-ha-ha....:allgood:...:circle-of-love:
Nah, I seriously doubt that. From my experience with Jason he's as real as they come & is about making his products the best they can be. He along with a few other Sponsors here are the grass roots of what great customer service is all about.

I will admit King... While I was talking to Jason on Skype I had you in my head and I am just a little muppet of you.... I just kinda repeat everything you tell me and it makes me sound so freaking smart...:yahoo: Dude thanks for that cause I can tell ya it don't happen to often..:)...:circle-of-love:
There she goes playing that card again. The fact that you grasp what Judge John is walking you through proves your not a half wit, in fact your pretty intelligent.

Great post about using ratchets Jimbo...

Yep that's it... I'm really a genius incognito...;)... while I was contemplating quantum physics this afternoon....:nomo: I got bored so I took some pics of my girls... they are all happy and thriving so no damage done IMO with all the moving around.... The smallest one is the Purple #1 that still had it's hat on and then the membrane that I had to kinda pull off but she is finally looking perfect and happy....:circle-of-love:
DSC09466.JPG
DSC09467.JPG
DSC094682.JPG
DSC094691.JPG
DSC094701.JPG
DSC094711.JPG
DSC094721.JPG
DSC094731.JPG
DSC094741.JPG
DSC094752.JPG

Then my auto WW... Queenie... She is just perfect and the easiest thing I have ever done.... Auto's are almost so easy it kinda takes the fun out of em'... and it kinda makes me wonder...:hmmmm: how do they get auto seeds..:confused: is it like when the alter foods..:confused: are they being genetically altered and if so is that a good thing..:confused: Oh I will be so glad when everything is here for the tent and light... Pacing and pinging...:goof:....:circle-of-love:
DSC094762.JPG
DSC094771.JPG
DSC094781.JPG
DSC094791.JPG

I still haven't given Queenie anything but purified water... Nada... Nothing else but I do think I will give her a sip of some FF nutes on the next watering... especially get her started on the blooming nutes...:morenutes:... also if the babies are going to be in the cabinet for any time I need to get the humidity up a bit on that side..... I like it being that low when in flower but I think it is a bit to low for veg... Will admit I would rather deal with it tooo low than tooo high.....:circle-of-love:

It appears growing all cannabis comes easy for you . :thumb: ... All are so healthy and growing fast.. especially the auto. I apologize to ask so many questions at once... What size pots are they in now ? Do you check the ph of the water before you water them ? What to do to get the humidity up, like put a bowl of water in there with them... I hate to do it but I do it any ways.. :(
I know what you mean about keeping the temperature regulated. My neighbor just called to remind me to turn on all water faucets to drip. It's like -7 with wind chill..and I can hear the wind frigging whistle blowing.

Back
Top Bottom