Dennise - No Longer The Newest Of Newbies - Not Growing In MG - Perpetual

It appears growing all cannabis comes easy for you . :thumb: ... All are so healthy and growing fast.. especially the auto. What size pots are they in now ?
I know what you mean about keeping the temperature regulated. My neighbor just called to remind me to turn on all water faucets to drip. It's like -7 with wind chill..and I can hear the wind frigging whistle blowing.
Yea it's cold here too... I went out to get wood and take my MinPin out but other than that... I've been nice and toasty... I'ts been snowing on and off most of the day and the low tonight is 5..:thedoubletake: and not supposed to get any warmer for 3 days... thanks for the kind words and that is yet to be seen I think.... Once I get the behemoth all fired up I will feel a lot better about everything....:circle-of-love:
Looking damn fine as always my good friend! :)
Thanks Light.....:circle-of-love:

It appears growing all cannabis comes easy for you . :thumb: ... All are so healthy and growing fast.. especially the auto. I apologize to ask so many questions at once... What size pots are they in now ? Do you check the ph of the water before you water them ? What to do to get the humidity up, like put a bowl of water in there with them... I hate to do it but I do it any ways.. :(
I know what you mean about keeping the temperature regulated. My neighbor just called to remind me to turn on all water faucets to drip. It's like -7 with wind chill..and I can hear the wind frigging whistle blowing.

Sorry D, I added some stuff the the comment above, like a zillion questions, :(

Yea I either went blind while I was reading earlier or I just plain missed it... Anyhow... Nope I've never checked pH but I use bottled purified water... I know I probably should check and one day will probably get bite in the butt by not doing it but if it ain't broke don't fix it and that has just never really been an issue.... The only time I have had to worry about tooo low of humidity I have wet a towel and hung it on the rod in the cabinet and in the closet when needed and it has been enough... The normal here is somewhat humid... I would think the same there... I use the dehumidifier a whole lot more than the towel... I know a lot of folks on 420 use small humidifiers in their grows.... the numbers I have learned from King are 50-60% during veg and 40-50% during bloom... King please correct me if I have that wrong but I think it is close....:circle-of-love:

You want pH 5.8 for hydroponic and soiless (peat moss and coco coir) and pH 6.5 for soil.

Here is a nutrient availability chart

pH_chart7.jpg

Pro-Mix HP and Sunshine Mix #4 I believe contain calcium as a pH buffer and amendment.

Hi Dennise everything looking fine in there so you can go on with Quantum physics. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Autos are natural genetics that use a time-schedule instead of photo do to their short summer they live in and just crossed in other strains by breeding.
So they get in bloom within 2-4 weeks after popping out no matter what "Sun" is telling them.

Buffered means that the medium has amendments in it that regulate the ph by itself so that the medium stay at the desired range.
I just try to stay in my soil range of 6.5 witch is easy to me as I haver R/O water and mix 1/4 water with 3/4 R/O and get my 6,5 after mixing the nutes in.

Morning everybody... and thanks for getting granny an answer for me King... I kinda passed out early last night and didn't get up this morning till late either....:sleep:... :idea: Thinking about a good wake and bake and just hitting the sheets again cause FedEx has been here but apparently they are going to deliver a piece a day...:rollingeyes: but at least they started with the main piece.....:circle-of-love:
DSC094811.JPG
DSC094821.JPG

We'll ya did now.lol:)
Is that what you used on the P.E auto also.
I guess it don't matter much now because I just potted the N.L x B.B auto in Promix.:thumb:
I knew I should have waited.lol
Yep... the PE was FF too... I just didn't have any luck at all with using the promix by itself... I think it was a pain in the azz... It is the only time I ever had a problem with pH but that again was operator error but with soil I have just had better luck... The base of the PJ soil is ProMix and with all the other stuff mixed into it I like it but it in itself with nothing else added seems to be lacking everything the girls need.... I love the Rose Bud Farms compost and worm casings and yum yum I added and the other stuff PJ had me add to make the PJ soil and I'm really hoping I like it in the long run as much as I do FF.... After I run through this batch of PJ soil I most likely will go back to using FF due to the ease of access and in all actuality around here... the FF is a whole lot cheaper than the ProMix... it is ridiculous.... even when I had the Garden guy get it for me it was outragous and with the FF everything is already in it so by the time you add all that stuff up the FF is way cheaper and I really do like the results... It is still to be seen on the PJ soil... I may llike it so much bette than anything else I will continue to mix it up... we'll see.......:circle-of-love:
​Thank you Dennise and King !!! You both are very helpful !!
I hope so....:circle-of-love:

I fully agree with you about the FF soil's.There great.:high-five:
I also like the idea of no veg nute's,but what's done is done.I'll be using Old age Organic's (nute line)on her so well see if she break's soil.
I'll be honest,I haven't tried anybody's soil mix's to say what work's.I just don't want to mix all that stuff and It doesn't bother me to use non-organic nute's.Im sure full organic is much tastier,but all in all,Im happy with what I have grown and smoked in the past so I guess that's all that matter's.

I 100% agree.... I would have never gotten the soil mixed up if it weren't for my nephew moving in.... I'm lazy and it was bulky and cumbersome and I would not have done it.... but when he moved in he had just had knee surgery and couldn't do much else but do what I wanted done... I really miss it too.... and I figured just watering a whole grow would be awesome... another example of being lazy.... and at least once I will be able to see what a completely organic grow taste like... there is always the possibility that I will like it so much that I will continue to mix it all up... I doubt it... I have a lot of FF soil in the barn and my garden fella is holding several bags for me for a credit I was due.... so either way... there is no shortage of quality medium for the next few grows.....:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom