Dennise - No Longer The Newest Of Newbies - Not Growing In MG - Perpetual

Oh I'm just whining Guys....My Dude got popped last week and it's his 3rd charm. In this state that's called "the bitch" habitual criminal act... Bail is $100G and if convicted will never see outside again...FYI..not a MJ charge so any who I do not deal with anyone else so perpetual we shall go. I'm more than covered for the time needed just don't like cutting it that close ya know. I really think he should have thought more about my needs when he decided to go f#@^ up again and leave me without a Dude!!! Some peoples priorities....:circle-of-love: Oh yea... I made cannabutter Amish spice bread.....
amish_spice_bread.jpg

I'll put the recipe on Canna's food journal.....:circle-of-love:

I wish your man the best of luck. That thing called trouble is easy to get into but hell to get out of.

Oh my, that bread looks soo tasty. I'm jealous!
Ohhh you should be it is sooo good and I'm about to think (ouch that hurt) I need to get horizontal... It took me 5 minutes to type this...:circle-of-love:

I wish your man the best of luck. That thing called trouble is easy to get into but hell to get out of.
Yea I know Broke Ass. I make jokes to keep from cryin'. He really is a friend. He just seems to always find trouble but he has never been anything but good to me so I just always ignored the rest and he never tried to put me in harms way. He understands "respect"...:circle-of-love:

amish bread? you cant be amish
unless you decided to leave after rumshpringer is it? :rofl:
Happy Thurweed day Dennise :thumb:

amish bread? you cant be amish
unless you decided to leave after rumshpringer is it? :rofl:
Happy Thurweed day Dennise :thumb:
You so funny...:laugh::laugh::laugh:
No I'm not Amish but I do live in Amish country. They ride there little horse buggies and have a lot of Amish run farms around here....:circle-of-love:

Hi dennise... Your girls are thriving, top job..

Im looking into buying a led unit myself very soon. Are the led units as good as they look ??..

What wattage are yours, if its not too much trouble fellow grower
Hi Bud..:ciao: All of them are Top Led brand and in the closet I have a 96x3w reflector and in the cabinet I have 2 48x3w reflectors. I am waiting on a grow tent to get here then I will be ordering a Mars II 400 for the tent.... I realy do love my Top Led lights..:love: Hope it helps...:circle-of-love:

:Namaste:

Good morning Dennise :ciao:

Hope you and your gardens of joy are well today.
:passitleft: High Brassic.......

Oh I'm just whining Guys....My Dude got popped last week and it's his 3rd charm. In this state that's called "the bitch" habitual criminal act... Bail is $100G and if convicted will never see outside again...FYI..not a MJ charge so any who I do not deal with anyone else so perpetual we shall go. I'm more than covered for the time needed just don't like cutting it that close ya know. I really think he should have thought more about my needs when he decided to go f#@^ up again and leave me without a Dude!!! Some peoples priorities....:circle-of-love: Oh yea... I made cannabutter Amish spice bread.....
amish_spice_bread.jpg

I'll put the recipe on Canna's food journal.....:circle-of-love:

I am so sorry! I am very close to my other half and could not imagine ! You seem to be a very strong person. You are not whining. I mean geez you made bread ! I would be the mess in the corner. :Namaste:

Guess what just got to my door???? My tent is here...:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: My fella is having a friend of his come by this evening and put it up for me. Didn't order the light yet as didn't know the tent would be here yet. This China New years thing is some what of a pain but guess they deserve one too. I'll use it with the original lights I had until I can get the Mars II 400 in there and at least I can put a couple of veg'ing girls in there.. I will get some pics up when it is all done........:circle-of-love:

Ha! That's what I thought you meant too. With all you've learned about growing the past month or two, you'll be fine...

Hi...As I'm sure you saw I got the tent I won from Top Led today and as soon as I can get it up and a light in it I am going to use it to veg and bloom 1 or 2 of the Sugar Black Rose clones and on 1 of the SBR I am going to use the Growology sample I have.... Finally!!!........:circle-of-love:

Hi...As I'm sure you saw I got the tent I won from Top Led today and as soon as I can get it up and a light in it I am going to use it to veg and bloom 1 or 2 of the Sugar Black Rose clones and on 1 of the SBR I am going to use the Growology sample I have.... Finally!!!........:circle-of-love:

Awesome - if you're interested, there's a member named IslandDog who is nearing the end of a grow he's documented using our nutes. His plants and photos are just beautiful:First Indoor Grow With Deadhead OG - Kandy Kush & Tahoe OG

Also, just FYI when you use your sample, it's super easy to use (which is kind of the point), but if you have any questions, just shoot us an email or give us a call. The only tip I'll give you for now is that it is nutritionally complete so you'll get the best results with a plain, unfortified soil. If you use a really rich medium with ingredients like manure or if you use a soil with nutes already added to it, you run the risk of overfeeding. So a quality plain soil (which is quite a bit cheaper, too, which is nice), mix in the Step 1, then when your plants are established and ready for feeding, just use Step 2 when you water during veg and Step 3 during flower and you will be good to go. Super easy and you will get great results which we're very much looking forward to seeing or hearing about! Take care.

John

Awesome - if you're interested, there's a member named IslandDog who is nearing the end of a grow he's documented using our nutes. His plants and photos are just beautiful:First Indoor Grow With Deadhead OG - Kandy Kush & Tahoe OG

Also, just FYI when you use your sample, it's super easy to use (which is kind of the point), but if you have any questions, just shoot us an email or give us a call. The only tip I'll give you for now is that it is nutritionally complete so you'll get the best results with a plain, unfortified soil. If you use a really rich medium with ingredients like manure or if you use a soil with nutes already added to it, you run the risk of overfeeding. So a quality plain soil (which is quite a bit cheaper, too, which is nice), mix in the Step 1, then when your plants are established and ready for feeding, just use Step 2 when you water during veg and Step 3 during flower and you will be good to go. Super easy and you will get great results which we're very much looking forward to seeing or hearing about! Take care.

John

Sir you are an awesome sponsor and I hope I can do your product proud......:circle-of-love:

As most of you already have heard more than once the tent I won from Top Led came today. :yahoo: I was going to wait on a friend of my fella's to put it together but that was the easiest thing I have ever put together and as shocked as I know all of you will be I don't get it...:scratchinghead::scratchinghead::scratchinghead: What are all the holes for?? :confused: I know you need an intake for air flow and then an out for air flow but there are a total of 4 plus a mesh oblong window on the bottom covered by a flap. It is light proof. I got in it and zipped it up and it is very dark. The drip pan bottom was missing but I have emailed Sara and am pretty sure she will take care of it.... So if you guys can tell me what I need to put in all those holes I will greatly appreciate it then I am gong to rig up my old lights until I can get my new TopLed and let a couple of my girls have some room........:circle-of-love:
DSC031204.JPG
DSC031214.JPG
DSC031223.JPG

Back
Top Bottom