Dennise's Back With A Vengeance

Dennise

I’ve been gone for quite some time but I’m ready to jump back in I’ll be growing in a 4 x 4 Mars Hydro tent with a TSW 2000 led grow light. I’ll be filling in with my old Mars lights that I still have. I prefer more light than what the 2000 will provide I know 50 W per square foot is a bit of overkill but I would rather have too much than not enough I’ll be using felt pots 5 gallon and I’ll be popping my beans this evening. I haven’t decided which ones and I’m hoping some of them will still be viable some of them are very old. Wish me luck it’s been a while. I’ll be using my PeeJay soul mix and I will post that up shortly. With it I basically just have to water. I don’t have to add additional nutes it’s all organic. I do sometimes add additional nutrients during the flowering phase it depends on how they’re looking. I can’t think of a whole lot more to add that the just of it and like I said I’ll post up which means I pop and the process along the way. See you on the yellow brick road

Hey @Dennise welcome back... Glad your getting back into the swing of things. Your soil mix sounds cool...kinda let a set and forget method minus watering and training... And by chance do you know the strains?

Hey @Dennise welcome back... Glad your getting back into the swing of things. Your soil mix sounds cool...kinda let a set and forget method minus watering and training... And by chance do you know the strains?
Well that’s what I’m trying to decide now I have so many beans but they’re really old so I’m gonna just start going through them pick out the ones I want to German and hopefully they’ll pop in if not just go down the line until something does. Decisions decisions it takes me a long time to make a decision

F1FE885C-8B8F-4D8B-8537-E1C9480FAF17.jpeg

FCF3A8AA-4B75-4580-A334-AE595B9A3CF9.jpeg

I’ll post up the mixture in a bit. I’ve tried everything from Fox Farms to miracle grow and nothing works as good as PJ soil mix. I am naturally lazy and I don’t like to have to mix all the nutrients up so all I have to do is water it unless it looks deficient in some thing then I go to KingJamesC To find out what they need he always gives me excellent advice and I go from there…:circle-of-love:

Well these are the four I’m going to start with hopefully they will all germinate and if not we’ll just go to the next sit but we’ve got Peyote gorilla Nirvana Aurora Indica critical orange punch from Dutch passion and mango skunk from Nirvana so we have somewhat of a mixture and we’ll go from here I germinate with a paper towel and water put them in a tin can in the cupboard for three days and then put them to soil. Easy Peezy……:circle-of-love:

OK I really did get up off my dead butt and get it done so now we just leave them in the 10 until either Friday evening or Saturday morning and hopefully they will all be babies by then. Please keep your fingers crossed that they’re not too old to pop…..:circle-of-love:

I'm slow but sure and here is the PJ soil mix recipe:
Baby soil:
2 gallons ProMix HP
2 qts perlite
1 cup compost
1/4 cup Yum-Yum (organic nutes)
3 Tbsp beneficial mycorrhiza
1.5 cups water

Veg soil:
6 gallons Promix HP
1 gallon perlite
3qts worm castings
1 cup azomite
2 Tbsp beneficial mycorrhiza
1 qt water

Bloom soil:
15 gallons Promix HP
3 gallons perlite
1 gallon worm castings
3 qts compost
2 qts Yum-Yum
3 cups azomite
1.5 cups bat guano
2 cups rock phosphate
2.5 cups water

There it is in all it's glory. I don't know where all my other journals are but if they are still on here everything for at least the last year was grown in PJ soil and I grew some beautiful and bountiful girls with this soil and there are tons of pics in those journals for reference.
As much as I hate patronizing Amazon it is the easiest place to get everything needed for this soil only thing I have had trouble getting off their site is the Yum-Yum and if they don't have it you can get it directly from their site. If you decide to use some type of nutes with this soil please do so very lightly as it will cause your girls to burn if you nute anywhere close to what you would use in Fox Farm soil. Hope this helps someone out and I don't think you will be disappointed. I never have and have pulled some awesome weight and quality with this soil......:circle-of-love:

I just finished ordering all my soil and amendments and dammmmnnnnn they are a lot more expensive than they use to be. Still think it's better than messing with all the nutes cause they are really expensive too. It will make a huge batch and will last me for months so I guess I'll just shut up and pay the credit card bill when it comes due. Hopefully I'll be well on my way to being high again....Good night Folks it's way past my beddie bye time......:circle-of-love:

Welcome back @Dennise I'm going to take a seat in the back. Good luck on the babies.

OK it is still official I am an idiot I got a big box yesterday and thought it was just the tent and that the light would be delivered today well it was it and I opened the box the light the tent and the fan and everything else is in the box it was all here last night just like it was supposed to be…:circle-of-love: Now I’m gonna go check and see if my beans of popped if so I’ll load it up and you’ll see it if not I’ll be here in my recliner crying…:circle-of-love:

EBAFE50B-281F-437D-A2DD-A2DEB3CBA09C.jpeg

C5598416-9CB0-47E4-A8EF-DD5030DB3489.jpeg

Apparently crossing your fingers in your legs just Wright works four out of four popped and they are now setting under a light and hopefully they’ll all bus soul and will have four babies but at least they popped that’s very promising as old as they are….:circle-of-love: All I need now is for hubby to get home from work which won’t be for about another week to help me put this tent up I have attempted it but it’s not gonna happen by myself so hopefully they’ll be ready to go under it when he gets home….:circle-of-love:

61B5ADE8-E5A3-489C-BEEB-D61AE8DFBD6B.jpeg

D6667F0C-1B34-452D-9DA8-0B7EE848F98A.jpeg

4D2BC423-4FC1-43C6-A352-03057EA93220.jpeg

E08AEF81-6D0A-454D-88AA-7F2A1BB63BAA.jpeg

070EF79B-2513-4BE7-91A2-12C564F13BC4.jpeg

F57EF00C-C75A-4969-ADFB-513C11DC534F.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom