Dinafem Cheese

DINAFEM CHEESE Week 12
Finally got around to building the start of a cage for the plant (have to hide from landlord)
Also got to transplant to the 27 gallon container, ran out of soil so I have to run to the store in the morning
Don't worry about the whitish color I put diatomaceous earth on her to get rid of all these annoying bugs
image11786.jpg

NUTES:
I'm pretty much doing my own schedule using Fox Farm and Floranova nutrients

Will be keeping a check on run-off ph to make sure my new soil isn't too acidic

Stay lifted
AMGrows out :peace:

DINAFEM CHEESE end of week 13
image12091.jpg

The smaller cage is exactly 10 feet around and the plant has that filled

The leaves are now popping out 5 bladed leaves which makes me feel like everything is going according

What kind of stretch should I be prepared for in a few weeks?

AMGrows out:peace:

Dinafem cheese started flower stretch last weekend
Here's a picture from today
image12703.jpg

I'd say she's about 2.5-3 ft tall and around 14 feet around
Tell me what you think

AMGrows out

Looking great! You may want to consider at some point doing a small amount of defoliation down below on some of the bottom/clustered leaves. With the goal of increasing the air flow to the canopy. With night-time condensation, and dew points, they can get trapped in the internal foliage pocket and at some point could promote fungus to grow. Especially when the canopy is dense with colas. So your goal in the mean time should be to take baby steps in increasing airflow to the plant in general.

Hope that helps :Namaste:

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom