Dkellz86 Super Soil Top LED Mars 2 1200W - 4x4 Tent - Cookies & Cream - Blue Lavender

Re: DKELLZ86 Super Soil Top LED Mars 2 1200w - 4x4 tent Cookies & Cream and Blue Lave

Duuude they're big. Great job man! +reps buddy

Re: DKELLZ86 Super Soil Top LED Mars 2 1200w - 4x4 tent Cookies & Cream and Blue Lave

20141102_225117.jpg
20141102_225127.jpg

Its been a bit since i posted last. Just fed them yesterday with 10 ml EJ grow, 10 ml EJ catalyst, 5 ml EJ microblast, 2 ml age old kelp, and 1 ml of cal/mag per gallon of distilled water. Ph'd to 6.5 with EJ natural up. Ppm read 950-1000. They loved it and grew so much over the last day. I'm having to water every 2-3 days. If I wait 3 they get really droopy. So I try to do it every 2.5. I'm alternating water, feed, water, feed...still haven't seen any sign of nutrient burn and until I do I'm going to keep gradually increasing ppm and then back off with a water, water, feed (slightly lighter). Any thoughts or concerns?

Awesome, they look really great! I was thinking about you last night and was going to post asking how things were going then I threw my back out took a bunch of pills and passed out. When you going to flip those things? I would get them repotted in your final pots, do your training and then give them another week to adjust and let-em rip! They're gonna fill that tent right in by the time they finish stretching :thumb: That one in the back left that is a lot taller then the others might be a male unless its taller because its a diff strain.

Great job man!

I was gonna flip right around the 20th since that will be exactly 2 months from seed. I need to get another tent, light, exhaust fan, and a few other things for a veg tent so I can take clones. It's a blue lavender so are the other 2 in the back row. I did some research and found out sex can be seen with a 10x magnifying glass?

Awesome that will work. I never heard of the magnifying glass thing. Once they are ready you can see it with your bare eyes but it takes a while for them to show if you keep the lights in veg mode. I have a 30 or 40 power loop I will take a look at my younger ones with it tomorrow to see if I can spot anything.

Nice two of each would work out perfect in your tent. I tried to look with the loop and couldn't see anything yet but I think they're a couple weeks behind yours.

Its kind of a PITA but its possible to hold a loop up in front of your camera phone (if thats what you use) and get magnified shots. Here are some zoomed in nut shots from when I was trying to find a female plushberry.
SmokeyMcFly's First Auto Grow - Soil - Kandy Kush - Haze - BlueBerry - LED Mars II

And a shot I took of some trics using the same method.
IMAG07747.jpg

Re: DKELLZ86 Super Soil Top LED Mars 2 1200w - 4x4 Tent Cookies & Cream and Blue Lave

I'm gonna try to take a pic sometime tonight or tomorrow. It's tricky trying to hold the branch still, the microscope/magnifier, and the phone still enough to get a decent pic lol. I got another 4x4 tent, 6" exhaust fan, and an ez cloner. Now for the hard part lol....I'm having trouble deciding on a light. I could either go with the 192x3 reflector series and put it in my veg tent or I could get another mars 2 1200 in bloom spectrum and put my full spectrum Mars 2 1200 in my veg tent....I've been debating for 2 days now and still can't come to a conclusion.

Re: DKELLZ86 Super Soil Top LED Mars 2 1200w - 4x4 Tent - Cookies & Cream - Blue Lave

20141112_083021.jpg
20141112_083041.jpg

Fed them with a tea last night and they are looking happy this morning! My ez cloner and tent should be here any day. I got a 2 ft florescent 6500k t5 light to hang above them to buy me some time while I'm deciding on a second light. I'm gonna flip the clones into flower so I can see if I've got some males. How long after taking cuttings do u flip them?

Re: DKELLZ86 Super Soil Top LED Mars 2 1200w - 4x4 Tent - Cookies & Cream - Blue Lave

You can flip the cuttings the day you take them if you want esp if your just using them as testers to determine the sex. I would get them in the new pots and flipped ASAP, they are going to be effing huge after they stretch.

I don't use a cloner so I cant help with that I just take my cuttings and stick them directly in the highbrix soil and they take right off.

Looking really good! :thumb:

Awesome, I cant really tell how close that light is but it looks a little close for clones. They are fragile and don't need much light intensity until they start throwing roots!

GL bud!

Found it. The light is 14" from the top of them and it's 72°f and 49% humidity. They're not looking too happy at all one went limp and fell over so I made a crutch for it. Hopefully they look better tomorrow after they adjust a bit.

I would raise it more for now, at least 2' till they get roots. I have mine that I'm doing the same thing with now 5 to 6' below my mars panels.

Back
Top Bottom