Dr. Cannabi's Kali Mist - DIY Organic Soil - Medical Grow & Show

Looks like both skunnymonster and Green Dreamz have both been excommunicated from 420 magazine. Those were a couple of my favorite people. I have no idea what happened but I'm bummed.

If anyone had insight that may help the rest of us from getting banned, please share it or PM me. I'm sure this could have been avoided.

Sad day here my friends :(

Looks like both skunnymonster and Green Dreamz have both been excommunicated from 420 magazine. Those were a couple of my favorite people. I have no idea what happened but I'm bummed.

If anyone had insight that may help the rest of us from getting banned, please share it or PM me. I'm sure this could have been avoided.

Sad day here my friends :(

Say what?? GD got banned? Hmmm .... someone was picking on SS and I stuck up for her in that one persons blog about organic gardening and I was pretty hard hitting and I thought I was going to get banned but I'm still here. I attracted the wrong attention tho and that can be bad and usually is.

Say what?? GD got banned? Hmmm .... someone was picking on SS and I stuck up for her in that one persons blog about organic gardening and I was pretty hard hitting and I thought I was going to get banned but I'm still here. I attracted the wrong attention tho and that can be bad and usually is.

Its nice that we have such a peaceful community, but its a shame that someone who was in the running for MOM as recently as last month would get banned for something like that. I personally haven't been that active over the last month so it was easy to stay out of everything. I guess I really don't know the extent of it...but it didn't seem like anyone was harmed in the making of this film.

Oh well...I hope they return somehow.

I honestly was caught by surprise and I highly doubt it had anything to do with anything you did Bo. The only thing I can think of is if they were purposely badmouthing a sponsor? I've read through the rules and I think everyone here dances on the edge, but for 2 very helpful people to be ousted makes me sad. I can only guess that a sponsor was involved.

Spirited discussion and even flat out arguments are tolerated and even encouraged when growing differences are discussed. That's the spirit of our community.

I haven't done any digging and I don't plan to. Just thought maybe someone knew what happened. :Namaste:

no telling what went on , low key is best

no telling what went on , low key is best

Right on there.. wasn't anything I did/posted, I was just saying that I would have been banned for being mildly hostile to someone for picking on SweetSue for growing organic. I read back thru his last postings and didn't see anything even remotely questionable. Probable something went on we don't know about. GD is a pretty good guy from my experience. I never saw him even close to crossing lines TBH.
Maybe he got a time out or something..

I hope so Bo, it would be awesome to GD back here someday. They actually deleted skunnys entire journal. And the last post GD made saying goodbye. GDs journal is still there though so yeah, hopefully it's just a timeout. GD wad always friendly and helpful. I've never seen him say a cross word to anyone.

Maybe a pic from your garden will lift the spirits, doc!!
Help the community mourn with a beauty shot!
Even a repost would do, lol.
Such beauties..

Maybe a pic from your garden will lift the spirits, doc!!
Help the community mourn with a beauty shot!
Even a repost would do, lol.
Such beauties..

That's a great idea DonTe! Lights on at 8 pm. Pics to follow soon after. Going to have to toss a couple clones in the recycle bin. Veg cab is getting full.:thumb:

The WiFi can come down anytime now so I can move the blue dream seedlings into that cab to give them a good start while the Kali plants finish (which it seems like they never will).

I might run at night netxt run heat & all

I started flowering at night last summer because of the heat and just kept it going through winter. I've found it's actually helpful for winter grows too because the temps are warmer during the day here and I can basically get away with a little heater directed toward the intake of my tent. I turn it on in the am and turn it off when the lights come on. :thumb:

I started flowering at night last summer because of the heat and just kept it going through winter. I've found it's actually helpful for winter grows too because the temps are warmer during the day here and I can basically get away with a little heater directed toward the intake of my tent. I turn it on in the am and turn it off when the lights come on. :thumb:

I think lights off during the day is what caused my seeding...light leaks. But I had the same rational because I started growing in the winter....lights keep the plants warm so why not run them at night.

Just checked the trichs on the WiFi and it's ready to go. No clear in sight and around 10% amber. She hasn't put on any weight or drank any water for about a week so I'm going to give her the chop tonight. Pics to come !!!:):):)!!!

Back
Top Bottom