Droopy's First Grow - Soil - Blue Himalaya Auto & +Speed Auto - 2017

Rearranged the tent again to add in another 120 watts of led. I think this will be all for a bit. I have end to end coverage.
420-magazine-mobile272787434.jpg

When the plant starts using the leaves to feed towards the end of their life does it just turn them yellow or does it do something like this.

That's a good question that i am not qualified to answer. I will say if those spots are the only issues you've had then you've done an amazing job feeding them.

I have never used Cal/mag because I read tap water would have that covered. But it looks an aweful lot like an issue involving those. I have some calmag ordered and will be here later this week.

I've read that about tap water too, but everyone has different tap water. I've also read that LED grows need calmag more than other lights, but i dont know enough about that to know if it's true or not.

Day 51 update. I'm seeing spots!!!!

So here we are at day 51 and Nova is looking like she is getting closer to her end but I think she knows and she is holding off all the signs (dying leaves, pistils turning in, amber trichs) or I'm just trying to make every day turn into a week! Lol.
420-magazine-mobile136147871.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1584356206.jpg

Angelina is getting bigger and her buds are getting full. I did notice some brown spots on her bigger fan leaves and on a closer inspection I see it on smaller ones as well. It's not particular from top or bottom. I'm thinking Cal/mag issue but not sure.
420-magazine-mobile612849509.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2141513974.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1732205901.jpg

420-magazine-mobile879613604.jpg

420-magazine-mobile884209588.jpg

Re: Droopy's First Grow - Soil - Blue Himalaya Auto & +Speed Auto - 2017

They look beautiful! The buds are getting nice and fat .. Those spots don't look too bad. I'd just keep an eye on them and try a little calmag. I'm sure you'll be fine! Happy growing whoop whoop
How do I use calmag? I have a quart of Botanicare coming on Thursday. Do you use it in with your nutes? Or do I use it on the days with water only? How much do you use? I was thinking maybe I could just add it too my 5gal bucket of plain water and then I would give it to them on water days. Thanks in advance.

Droopy's First Grow - Soil - Blue Himalaya Auto & +Speed Auto - 2017

Every plant and grower has their own way. I've seen people using anywhere from 2ml per gallon all the way up to 10ml per gallon. If it was me, I would start at the low end and see how they react. I also see people vary on when they stop calmag. Ranges from last one week to last three weeks of flower. I hope this helps! Happy growing whoop whoop

Back
Top Bottom