Drying Nets?

HigherTheHigh

I have always hung dried my plants but from now on I'm planning on trimming each bud and then place on the racks, I plan to harvest tomorrow but don't want to fill the 4 racks and find out I have ran out of room and no where to place them.

I recently bought a 4 layer drying rack that sits perfectly in my 90*60*90 tent with ample air movement and a thermometer that sends info to my phone so I can monitor it.

How exactly do you stack them as I have seen some videos where they looked like they have filled each layer with a shovel :laugh:.

The drying environment currently in the centre of the tent is 22.2c and 56.4% humidity with nothing in except the drying rack, I have a small dehumidifier to if the humidity is to high when their in the rack.

I have used the much larger nets but the quality of the rack was terrible as the steel wire would slip out and nearly take a blood vessel with it if you weren't careful, @Apoc my experience I found the larger ones took forever to finally dry however I do think it's because i had quite a lot on them so the humidity must of made it dry slower.

I left that thermometer in there all night so tonight I should have a average temp.

Left the plants without water for 3 days and one plant has droopy so fed her to perk them up and then chop later tonight.

Have you got one of those digital humidity sensors to tell you how much is in?

I usually burp for the first 2 weeks for 15 mins twice a day for two weeks and then had up with a humidity pack and burp once a week for 2 weeks then forget about them.

Back
Top Bottom