DrZiggy's 1st Journal Featuring High Brix - LEDs & Cool Strains

re: DrZiggy's 1st Journal Featuring Doc Buds High Brix Kit - LEDs & Cool Strains

FFS...page 2?

Work is such an inconvenience...just saying. :reading420magazine:

Looking forward to your interpretation of "The kit" man. Just don't post it in chart prose please. I'm chart weary when I get home.

:cool:

p.s. A Henckels 4-star in a soil pot? Dude...lmao

re: DrZiggy's 1st Journal Featuring Doc Buds High Brix Kit - LEDs & Cool Strains

Ive grown wos beans and know of others who have and there seems to be mixed opinions on the results. Im curious to see what you come up with zig :)

pretty

Brightlight...welcome!
Scrubby, I grew WOS on my first grow last year.,Wasnt in HB. It was the Afghan Kush,Ryder and Wild Thai Ryder., both AutosT.. (The ryder is the ruderallis, the auto part, for those that didnt know:))they were what I thought was great..what did I know? That was before using HB soil and Docs kit.
I have more seeds, but like many here, I have the 'try more' syndrome. :)

Glad to join your journal, DrZiggy!

It's become an addition for me. I cannot resist the grows' of fellow DocBud acolytes! Always great things to learn from fellow growers who also seem to be genuinely nice people. This forum along with Fu*k Combustion, are my two favorite forums on the 'Net.

I should have my first journal started by tomorrow, also. I'd be honored if you'd join it when the time comes.

But, for now...pulling up a chair...:popcorn:

Shrike, welcome to my journal! I would love to see yours when ready. We have an incredible support team. :)

Ack, I'm here DrZ! :cheer:

*mutter*second page*mutter*

Here are a couple of my selfmade autos(colloidal silver-CS, sprayed some grown purchased Autos using toker69 journal)
After soak in its nice tubby.
image17650.jpg

Here are my Autos(Jock Horror auto x Amnesia XXL auto) soaking :)
image17640.jpg
image17641.jpg

dang I am late!! Thanks for hosting this DrZiggy!! I am in!! and may you and your garden are blessed!! I can see this is going to be an awesome journal!! Again thank you for putting this one together!! awesome strains as well!!

:peace::Namaste::high-five::bravo::thanks:

love me some high brix.

Subbed if you don't mind mate, can't wait to see them frosty colas.

LOL, sheesh DrZ, you been holding out on us!

Great picture dump!! :thumb:

:cheer::party::tommy::allgood:

Back
Top Bottom