DrZiggy's 1st Journal Featuring High Brix - LEDs & Cool Strains

re: DrZiggy's 1st Journal Featuring Doc Buds High Brix Kit - LEDs & Cool Strains

in! in! in! I'm in! This is my seat here. Subbed!

re: DrZiggy's 1st Journal Featuring Doc Buds High Brix Kit - LEDs & Cool Strains

You've grown autos in docs kit? My first few runs will be autos and photos flowered straight from seed. I know you mentioned tiered autos but are you doing it with your photo plants too?

Subbed!! In late but here. Can't wait to follow this. Just curious though, I was looking forward to you growing out the Zamaldelica's. Is that the next round? I hope to get those Malawi in the hb soil within the next couple weeks. That will be my first journal.

You've grown autos in docs kit? My first few runs will be autos and photos flowered straight from seed. I know you mentioned tiered autos but are you doing it with your photo plants too?

Yes, with the photos as well. Im growing these all from seed, at 11/13. 11/light, 13/dark
The seeds, photos and autos, are blooming by themselves. The autos are bigger than the photo versions for same age of plant but they may be slightly smaller than if 18/6--> 12/12 or 11/13. Info on grows using only 11/13 from seed was limited to say the least.
I am growing some landrace sativas so it will be interesting when they finish. :)

Thanks will be watching for sure. I couldn't find any journals at all with photos flowering straight from seed doing the tiered method. I hope that not only will you reduce that time to harvest but also increase yield with this method. From all the grows that i have read it does seem to work for autos but no documentation at all for photos. I am interested in landrace strains too, particularly African and Asian sativas. As all have had was reg bagseed (mosty indica hybrids or hydro sativa hybrids) i reallly can't wait to try ANYTHING grown with docs kit.

Neikodog, :) I agree! Im growing a mexican bagseed I had while there and figured what the heck? Try it in The MMM, HB soil. Release a portion of its Potential! This incredible plant seems to have limitless potential..
My friends can barely handle 2 hits from what ive already grown.
Doc says to try 15.... 15??? Its a goal :)

In that case, I volunteer to be your next test subject...

Ok, so this evening I sprayed the girls and few still unknowns :) with some DeStress just after lights went out. I use a 4 oz cobalt blue spray bottle for my sprays, and since plants are presently small, Im only filling them approx 1/2 way (2oz) with water after adding 2 ml of DeStress. Same with Brix.
I will upcan the WNs and Colombian(i mispelled her on the peat pot) Fri.

Pictures from this evening
Lights on before spraying with DeStress
image17685.jpg
image17686.jpg
image17687.jpg
image17688.jpg
image17689.jpg

Lights off 1 min then sprayed with DeStress
image17683.jpg
image17682.jpg
image17681.jpg
image17680.jpg
image17679.jpg

A man of many talents! Re Post#36: Those cookies look delicious, and I bet they kick like a mule. Any way we could get a recipe?

Thanks and welcome ranger275. They do :rofl:
Sure! I will post the recipe in day or so.
They are Coconut Almond Cherry Bars..Gluten Free too :)
Theres cannacoconut oil in the crust plus a tbl of cannaflour(powdered to flour texture, bud thats been decarboxylated), Cannabutter, and cannilla in the caramel. :)

Back
Top Bottom