DrZiggy's 1st Journal Featuring High Brix - LEDs & Cool Strains

re: DrZiggy's 1st Journal Featuring Doc Buds High Brix Kit - LEDs & Cool Strains

:bravo: Everything looks happy and healthy, kudos Dr.

You got somewhat of a space issue over there but i like how you managed to make it all work :high-five:

i dig the strain options aswell, sativa 4 life that's whassup

Great update mate :goodjob: lookin' forward to the next one.

Update.. This a.m. I fed with Growth Energy(GE), Transplant, and Tea to all but the Colombian Gold(CG), the Willie Nelsons (WN) , the Kwazulu (K) and the Mexican ? (M?). these got a light dose of Cat Drench (CD). the (K), is starting to perk up now. She was a little droopy after upcanning. Im sure the DeStress helped too :)
Brix tonight for all.

One for me while I..
Pics
image17775.jpg

....start to load my little humidor..
image17779.jpg
image17778.jpg

WNs
image17765.jpg
image17768.jpg

image17769.jpg

Mexican ?
image17772.jpg

Kwazulu
image17770.jpg

Auto Jock Horror x Auto Amnesia XXL
image17774.jpg

:peace:

Checked on the Girls this a.m. And they are starting to smell. :)
I will try to not move them much unless really needing to. Jostling them, moving them around can damage them, and i think stress them. The plants get dialed in faster, Im observing, the less I 'manhandle' them :)
All of the seeds that popped are females so far. :thumb:
A seed, planted in its cup on 12/26, shes still in her cup, is begining to flower!
Anyone grow from seed on 12/12 schedule experience this early of flowering?
I took some pics with lights on before. I will start taking more pics just as lights go off when I can. The girls are better to view that way for several reasons. :)
One of my 2 Auto JH x Amnesia XXL leaves on top, where I ended up FIMing instead of topping, has a weird 'doo :) but shes very pretty still.
The other one, I was bending are couple of barches and snapped 2. Masking taped both. i think 1 might not make the break. Theyre easier to bend after watering/feeding them I find, and so well when done much later, when they are firmed and lights are on for awhile.
No foliars today. No water, or soil feed today either. Looking very good!
P.s., Ranger, recipe for the GF cherry almond bars is coming :)

Stems are thickening really nicely, Most are 1/8-3/16".
The 2 Auto JH x Amnesia XXL are 12" and 14" from soil top.
The 2 Auto JH x Pineapple Express are much smaller and behind in their grow than their Amnesia cousins. This was due to I had to pop 2 new seeds a week later. I lost the 1st 2 in my tent / light collapse.
Colombian is getting wider and slightly taller from the upcanning of her. Im not 100% sure she all female yet, if you get my drift. :) its got a crown, like in king, look to the top. I will better Monday a.m. at he/she. I would love to keep him for pollen but we will see.
I will top the WNs in day or so.
I also placed some extra reused soil around the tier bottoms. :)

Interesting, not worried about it hurting yeild? I have no experience so I am horrified at the thought from all that I've read on autos.

Sephiroth, no im not worried. :)
I wouldnt know what a good yield should be for my autos. This is the first time im growing my selfmade combos. The auto jock horrors I did top, produced quite a bit. I didnt weigh the jars but from 3 JH autos from seeds, grown in HB 18/12 then 12/12(sharing tent) that I purchased from Nirvana, total produced a jar(qt size) more than 2 x 1/2 gallon jars to the top. i got lots of seeds from 1 JH and 1 Pineapple Express that was pollenated. The smoke from the Pineapple Express was great. I didnt get much of a yield from them. But I got -succeeded what I attempted to do. Pollen and seeds from CS :thumb: The seedless buds got combined in a community potpourri ball jar. That is a qt jar filled with factory remnants :rofl: -those buds that are not plentful enough to fill a jar by themselves. So there are about 6 strains getting all jiggy together. :)Imagine my surprise when I think it was Tavosvo, blending his (1/2 J each )in the same joint! Excellent!
Im growing them for giggles and awesome weed, of course. But im trying them for the phenos
The JH has a warmed cocoa smell. Not the drink, but the actual cocoa. Earthy, slight sweet, no citrus or berry.. Delicious! :)

if im not mistaken Breal does all his on 12/12
I believe he did had some short flowering plants also

Recipe for GF Coconut Almond Cherry Bars

image17839.jpg
image17840.jpg

GF Coconut Almond Cherry Bars

Note: To make them magical, substitute cannabis containing ingredients . I.e. CannaButter for reg butter. Tincture for flavoring. i added tincture w/o substituting the almond extract.
Cannacaramel..recipe, I got off the Net..

Ingredients needed

Cup, Melted, of Caramel (homemade or store bought) melt enough for a cup,
Cup of crumbs from GF cookies (homemade or store bought)- can substitute with gluten containing cookies :)
1 Stick of Butter (1/4 lb, 4 oz), melted
8 Tbl Dried Coconut
Jar (6 oz) Cherry Preserves or Jam
1/2 cup Dried Cherries ( can subsititue dried cranberries, raisins, any dried fruit)
1 tsp Almond Extract or + vanilla
1/2 cup Sliced Almonds

Pan 8"x 8" lined with parchment, or foil for easier removal
Preheat oven 350F

Crust

Crush/grind cookies, either with food processor, blender, ziplock + rolling pin or whatever
Add melted butter. Mix, add almond extract, mix. Press into pan. Bake 5 min @350F. Remove.
Melt caramel(s) while crust is baking.
Spread caramel over crust.
Sprinkle coconut, sliced almonds, dried cherries on top of caramel. Press top gently to slighly press into caramel.
Place preserves/ jam randomly on top.
Bake 10-12 min 350F.
Cool in pan, remove and slice into squares. Enjoy!

Oh man chocolate almond cherry bars :tokin: Doesn't that look delicious? I'm in too watch them grow too anyway :tokin:

Back
Top Bottom