DrZiggy's 1st Journal Featuring High Brix - LEDs & Cool Strains

Gave girls water today who needed it. Checked my Colombian, hes a dood! Im sending him to recycle bin. :)
Others are doing well.
Pictures from last night @lights off...

Kwazulu
image17818.jpg

WN
image17820.jpg

Auto JH x Amnesia XXL
image17821.jpg

Mexican ?
image17824.jpg

Unknown of mine
image17826.jpg

Colombian Dood!
image17825.jpg

WN
image17822.jpg

Some of you have just experienced some of my rambling.. Its good rambling, I think. :)
I just made homemade cannachocolate w my canna cocoabutter.
Im making Cashew CannaCaramel Turtles :)
...and dont let the kids, or the pets, lick anything here. :) that was my job....hence the rambling :rofl:
Well the chocolate came out awesome. I will post pics later of the chocolate and the turtles.

that's mild nutrient burn. you should water with plain water next time they're dry then continue your feeding program the next time they're dry.

no problem. if you want to see moderate to severe cases search nitrogen claw(ing).

Cashew Turtles - made with some of my homemade pantry ingredients..cannacaramel, cannachocolate(made w canna cocoabutter) cannilla

Canna cocoabutter
image17882.jpg

Some Ingredients being lined up(my own honey)
image17880.jpg

All the ingredients for the homemade cannachocolate and turtles
Cocoa, liquid lecithin , cannilla, cannacaramel, melted canna cocoabutter (w cannaglycerine and honey), cashews..(not in order on pic)
image17879.jpg

Melting the caramel
image17877.jpg

Cashews
image17884.jpg

Topping cashews with caramel
image17875.jpg

Mixing ingredients for cannachocolate
image17886.jpg
image17885.jpg

Cannachocolate covered cashew turtles
image17874.jpg

You remembered! Thank you so much for the recipe for the cherry/almond bars.
Have you tried the cannacaramel? I wonder if the 2 tastes meld well or are nasty.

Its delicious. :) do you like cannabis flavored foods? You taste it but its in the background of the caramel. Probably my favorite. Its versatile too! :)

Ok, so this evening I sprayed the girls and few still unknowns :) with some DeStress just after lights went out. I use a 4 oz cobalt blue spray bottle for my sprays, and since plants are presently small, Im only filling them approx 1/2 way (2oz) with water after adding 2 ml of DeStress. Same with Brix.
I will upcan the WNs and Colombian(i mispelled her on the peat pot) Fri.

Pictures from this evening
Lights on before spraying with DeStress

Lights off 1 min then sprayed with DeStress

Foliars are most effective when the leaf stomata are open. Spraying in the morning when they first open is ideal.

Foliars are most effective when the leaf stomata are open. Spraying in the morning when they first open is ideal.
That's interesting. Everyone's been saying right before lights out is the best time.

If I remember correctly, the kit foliars are blended to a very low pH and will easily enter the tissues, so timing isn't so important. :cheesygrinsmiley: We also have to consider droplets and bright light. I've had occasional spot-burning from too much "mist" at the wrong time of day. The Brix foliar is particularly iffy for that - gotta consider light intensity and humidity for that one.

If I remember correctly, the kit foliars are blended to a very low pH and will easily enter the tissues, so timing isn't so important. :cheesygrinsmiley: We also have to consider droplets and bright light. I've had occasional spot-burning from too much "mist" at the wrong time of day. The Brix foliar is particularly iffy for that - gotta consider light intensity and humidity for that one.

I used to think that, but these days I spray when I'm gardening, whatever time that is. Usually it's midnight for me, noon for my girls. LOL can't do everything right sometimes lol. No problems.

I used to think that, but these days I spray when I'm gardening, whatever time that is. Usually it's midnight for me, noon for my girls. LOL can't do everything right sometimes lol. No problems.

LOL, same for me! :high-five: I s'pose I should take the time to do it right and see if it makes much of a difference. :laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom