"10M Non Stick Parchment Paper Silicone Baking Mat Roll Kitchen Tool Greaseproof for Cake Tiner Toaster Oven Microwave "
I dont suppose one of you guys has tried cutting to the chase & just pressing between 2 squares of a silicone baking mat??????? Thought Id ask b4 trying it myself. I know it would flow quicker but the bottom piece could be longer and crimp up the end for a dam. It seems so obvious that I guess something's stupid about it. LMAO

Hey kicknitup, I tried that, straight silicon mat press, the mats are too flexible, and slightly dimpled. Oil slick is the way to go. I gotta get some....

Hey Lowded and welcome brother! Find yourself settled in and any questions just ask my man!

:drool:That looks freaking fantastic Low!! I would hit that alllll day long mm!
Cheers Dutchy, Im here with all the PRESSING questions..... Lol.
Will squish some more soon.

Gorgeous colour on the WW rosin Lowie! :bongrip:
Cheers Irie, Thats after a few weeks curing.

Sorry for late replys, I dont do notifications, so I just wing it. Dont mean to be rude.

On with the show Dutchy....

like this...

Attachments

• silicone mat.jpg
    silicone mat.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 322
I've had to use the extra slick paper and dry ice on some flower that was gifted that was really dark and unpleasant/harsh to smoke, and it carried thru to rosin. I was gifted a lb of it so I figured I'd learn on it. With my own grown it comes up right off the normal parchment easy peasy. With that other flower though it'd be a sticky runny mess unless it was sitting on dry ice and constantly shifting on/off to try to hold enough consistency.

The Press Club and PurSheet are both good on amazon, look for the PTFE sheets or rolls. Hopefully it's not really needed, but when you do need it, that PTFE is for sure super slick.

I've had to use the extra slick paper and dry ice on some flower that was gifted that was really dark and unpleasant/harsh to smoke, and it carried thru to rosin. I was gifted a lb of it so I figured I'd learn on it. With my own grown it comes up right off the normal parchment easy peasy. With that other flower though it'd be a sticky runny mess unless it was sitting on dry ice and constantly shifting on/off to try to hold enough consistency.

The Press Club and PurSheet are both good on amazon, look for the PTFE sheets or rolls. Hopefully it's not really needed, but when you do need it, that PTFE is for sure super slick.

Thanks brother! I’ve been good with my parchment paper so far but doesn’t hurt to look around!

Butters/wax are my favourite consistency as well! They melt beautifully on a low temp dab
:green_heart:
Your going to have to press more Bobby! Haha

Is that seedsman's badazz kush?
You let me know when you come across more squishers like that and I'll do the same for you.
Try @SeedsMan Alaskan Purple, it's a nice one. And FYI he was giving them away as extras with orders...
:high-five:

Is that seedsman's badazz kush?
You let me know when you come across more squishers like that and I'll do the same for you.
Try @SeedsMan Alaskan Purple, it's a nice one. And FYI he was giving them away as extras with orders...
:high-five:
Barney’s Farm BadAzz Kush and I’ll keep my eyes open for you! I’ll have a lot of different Phenos to be squishing soon and I’m super excited !! Still gotta squish some of my cookies which I know will be a juicy one

Beautiful grandpa!! I would hit that for sure

Back
Top Bottom