:drool::bongrip::bravo:

My Cheese is just not a large producer.
A 0.6 gram average per puck.
20190731_180412 (2).jpg
20190731_180459.jpg

Going to start pulling the buds out of the freezer and see what I have and what I can do with it.

Alles voor de Junger.....
Some WW I squished, just thought a Dutchy would appreciate the purity...
Hehe... Vapes Rosin..
Lovely squished Dutchy, love ya work.

Oh hey Dutch nice thread right on time and nice and short! Haha. I'm going to catch-up
Hey Lowded and welcome brother! Find yourself settled in and any questions just ask my man!

Alles voor de Junger.....
Some WW I squished, just thought a Dutchy would appreciate the purity...
Hehe... Vapes Rosin..
Lovely squished Dutchy, love ya work.
:drool:That looks freaking fantastic Low!! I would hit that alllll day long mm!

Gorgeous colour on the WW rosin Lowie! :bongrip:

White Widow Rosin Loveliness

Some strains have such a beautiful light yellow color, wow! Is there a consistent taste difference between light and dark? I realize that sometimes dark can be caused by too hot and/or too long of a squish, so I'm just talking color differences that can be attributed to strain only.

If I recall, Pinepple Express strain is usually light colored as well?

Some strains have such a beautiful light yellow color, wow! Is there a consistent taste difference between light and dark? I realize that sometimes dark can be caused by too hot and/or too long of a squish, so I'm just talking color differences that can be attributed to strain only.

If I recall, Pinepple Express strain is usually light colored as well?

Every strain will squeeze a different colour out based on their own genetic profiles. Another big factor that not many people are aware of is how “mature/ripe” your buds are also affects the colour of the rosin,

Meaning if you harvest buds from a plant early and squeeze them compared harvesting buds off the same plant with more ambers at a later date the harvest that happened later will have a deeper golden amber colour to it when being squeezed where the earlier harvested weed with less ambers will actually press lighter gold/yellow rosin!

Starting material is everything!

Back
Top Bottom