DV8's Deviance

Not conventionally Carhooked but Im fighting the good fight.

Should have left her bound for a couple more days.

20231126_125142.jpg

Probably should top her.

The older girls are looking a bit sad for now, 2 will come out today, and I'll flip the others.
20231126_125109.jpg

Will put harvest somewhere around Valentines Day, give or take.

The original plan was Australia Day, might be for the best, traditional weather here at that time, mid Feb, is hot hot hot.

Teach me for waiting to see what others will do, like one minute everything was sailing along good as gold, the next was uninterrupted chaos of trying to force a day that lined up.

In the end theres only so much I can control.

So plan B is now plan A, and its far from ideal, Ill definitely lose in harvest, but then again, never count your chickens.

If they make it through to Valentines whatever result I'll be happy.

The newest girl should be better, at least shes started that way. Like a little untrained, but some hooking and supercropping will strengthen her up.

Good frame to build on.

Then, the two smallest in the family arent far from getting through the roughest part of their development.

And if that male comes through with some decent balls all the effort wont have been as wasted.
20231126_080643.jpg

Thinking it best to step away from posting any more than once a week. Maybe less.

Ive really looked over my plants without the rose coloured glasses on and they are fucking garbage.

Keep adding extra into my schedule and the girls are losing out. On the upside my piano skills have never been better 😆

Think my time on here might be better spent seeking some inspiration until I come up with something worthy.

Good luck with your gardens and girls.

Thinking it best to step away from posting any more than once a week. Maybe less.

Ive really looked over my plants without the rose coloured glasses on and they are fucking garbage.

Keep adding extra into my schedule and the girls are losing out. On the upside my piano skills have never been better 😆

Think my time on here might be better spent seeking some inspiration until I come up with something worthy.

Good luck with your gardens and girls.
Fuck mate ya bit hard on ya self!! 🤣
Everything just looks like you have given it a beating. Except the boys they just look a tad hungry.
At least they ain't hermie like mine!! 🤣

Fuck mate ya bit hard on ya self!! 🤣
Everything just looks like you have given it a beating. Except the boys they just look a tad hungry.
At least they ain't hermie like mine!! 🤣
Yeah nah fucked. Haha.

Took 2 outside today, they do look a bit better in natural light.

The WC isn't bad. Little one better.

Tbh man shits just changed hey. Here and outside of this place.

Me right along with it. Nature of forums. And life kinda points you in different directions. One minute your all about it, next minute, cant be fucked and its in the rear view mirror.

Eldest is trying for kids. Kinda throat punched me into what kind of man I wanna be. Dad and husbands job is never done, even when they are grown.

Different for everyone I guess. Any how, enough of me babbling shit, plenty of joyful fucks around living their best grow lives, haha. Not setting the world on fire over in this tiny corner.

Yeah nah fucked. Haha.

Took 2 outside today, they do look a bit better in natural light.

The WC isn't bad. Little one better.

Tbh man shits just changed hey. Here and outside of this place.

Me right along with it. Nature of forums. And life kinda points you in different directions. One minute your all about it, next minute, cant be fucked and its in the rear view mirror.

Eldest is trying for kids. Kinda throat punched me into what kind of man I wanna be. Dad and husbands job is never done, even when they are grown.

Different for everyone I guess. Any how, enough of me babbling shit, plenty of joyful fucks around living their best grow lives, haha. Not setting the world on fire over in this tiny corner.

Well my plants are utter garbage mate just had a look and found a fair few seeds starting to form. Didn't get to the 🍌s quick enough.

Went to my mates house today to tend to his girls.

Me: Ill be stealth
My phone: Incoming calls....
Me: Hi Mum, yep having a great day lolling!

Any way, did some ties, watered and snapped some pics.

Gotta say, holy fuck did I miss being being that excited about grows.
20231201_091609.jpg
20231201_091740.jpg
20231201_091758.jpg
20231201_091822.jpg
20231201_093811.jpg
20231201_091626.jpg
20231201_091708.jpg
20231201_091217.jpg
20231201_091230.jpg
20231201_091303.jpg

That Wedding Cake is just the most delicious outdoor girl I ever did see.

Not the the Purple Punch isn't nice, just that WC has an awesome shape, depth and is capital H Heavy already.

Definitely a pound on that girl, and if anything like the last tent girl I had 2 wouldn't be out of the question.

The two in the tent are kick arse. Crazy tight, full, and lush. Beautiful girls.

IMG_1298.jpeg

Happy burp day Deeve! I hope your day is filled with [Deleted by Admin due to lewd and inappropriate language] and a little bit of [Deleted by Admin due to lewd and inappropriate language] and just a sprinkle of [Deleted by Admin due to lewd and inappropriate language, misuse of a whip, a hampster and 3 rubber bands]

I made you a cake! I tried to really capture your mums vagina, and your feelings about having your face all up in it. The 80’s… such a hairy time…

IMG_1300.jpeg

Hope you have the best day! Xo

IMG_1298.jpeg

Happy burp day Deeve! I hope your day is filled with [Deleted by Admin due to lewd and inappropriate language] and a little bit of [Deleted by Admin due to lewd and inappropriate language] and just a sprinkle of [Deleted by Admin due to lewd and inappropriate language, misuse of a whip, a hampster and 3 rubber bands]
Holy fuck did I laugh 🤣😆
I made you a cake! I tried to really capture your mums vagina, and your feelings about having your face all up in it. The 80’s… such a hairy time…

IMG_1300.jpeg
I cant even. 😆 . Thank you Tra. Thats twice these week Ive felt squeamish and pmsl at the same time.
Hope you have the best day! Xo
Oh I really did!

TLDR spoilt by everyone.

Went visiting the outdoor girls, so fucking sexy.

Got a full body massage from a stranger, cute lunch date, shopped, takeaway for dinner, laughed till my sides hurt with a mate and wife.

Had more than a few cheeky ones tonight, and finally had eldest daughter show up unexpectedly. Second year in a row.

Looked they lied their arses off to catch me by surprise, but I nearly cried.

I swear after one of my mates daughters passed Ive just wanted and needed that hug from her. I was more emotional today than any I can remember for a while.

Chatted till like 10 mins ago, past the official end of my bday, my heart full of love and cup overflowing.

Big softy really. Haha.

Perfect day. Just divine.

So grow things......

Its been a battle. RH, weather, and masking my own disappointment.

Blueberry and a Purple Punch went outside. Another week they should flip in. Pics are super green, its the lighting and camera used.

20231202_152422.jpg

20231202_152437.jpg

Indoor Wedding Cake and Purple Punch. Still in veg lighting.
20231202_151427.jpg

And the smaller Wedding Cake clone. She needs some wrangling, was having family time yesterday so its on the to do list, as well as clean up.

First pic in natural light while looking for any mites. So far so good on everything. Probably show up now Ive said something. Fuckers.
20231202_150838.jpg
20231202_151525.jpg

Three small ones have come out of domes. 1 great, 1 struggling, 1 a bust probably.

Male G13
20231201_101150.jpg

Get some more ties on today on all the girls and next week should have a better showing.

Visited outdoors today.

Holy shit. Weve reached critical mass.

My mate: Im thinking 10 or so

Me: Couple less maybe

Girls: Go hard, or go home!

20231216_174420.jpg
20231216_174424.jpg
20231216_174607.jpg

Its a full boat!

Not sure pics do it justice tbh.

Its a filthy forest that is just bursting at the seams!!!

It ain't the biggest ever grow, like no bragging rights, but it sure is hectic. Perfect weather for them.

Heading into summer proper, fingers crossed it all pans out.

Those G13 girls are going long I can just see it now.

The Kush, Wedding Cake and Purple Punch are well on their way.

Merry Xmas hey?

Visited outdoors today.

Holy shit. Weve reached critical mass.

My mate: Im thinking 10 or so

Me: Couple less maybe

Girls: Go hard, or go home!

20231216_174420.jpg
20231216_174424.jpg
20231216_174607.jpg

Its a full boat!

Not sure pics do it justice tbh.

Its a filthy forest that is just bursting at the seams!!!

It ain't the biggest ever grow, like no bragging rights, but it sure is hectic. Perfect weather for them.

Heading into summer proper, fingers crossed it all pans out.

Those G13 girls are going long I can just see it now.

The Kush, Wedding Cake and Purple Punch are well on their way.

Merry Xmas hey?
Have they started to flower already 😳🤔 your in Australia aren't you .
They are looking good 👍

Have they started to flower already 😳🤔 your in Australia aren't you .
Gum trees are a give away, but yes mate.
They are looking good 👍
Yeah mate, they are in flower

Its not some dark magic, they vegged on 18 then were sent outside.

The Purple Punch and Wedding Cake went into flower in November.

The Kush also being Indica also went in early.

The G13s being bigger sativas are more risky of a reveg, but so far they look like they will stay in flower.

Its all a risk, but calculated one.

It worked last year, hopefully again this year.

Trying to be ahead of the shit April harvest weather.

Earliest ones should be around Australia day give or take.

Purple Punch below has gone in too. That was a surprise, but given the low daylight hours they get maybe not a complete one.

I was hoping it would work So far so good.

We do. We learn. We evaluate. And apply our knowledge on the next ones.

Ok here we go.

Its a shit show. Still.

Wedding Cake yesterday
20231216_081537.jpg

Better today. Not good. Better.
20231217_193420.jpg

And Purple Punch
20231217_193411.jpg

Smaller Wedding Cake
20231217_193430.jpg

Might be easiest just to run all three into flip at same time.

Tried to get some sunny pics to reflect the true colour this time.

Outdoors Purple Punch
20231217_105958.jpg
20231217_110033.jpg

Blueberry (Refuses to flip in!!!)
20231217_110014.jpg

Male is being left undisturbed as he's close to being collected from. Tuesday or Wednesday I think. We see.

Bloody thing got bigger again.

So everything really needs more dirt. I have it. Will do it. Just been a bit broken. No heavy lugging. Sighs. Cuts that way sometimes.

Gum trees are a give away, but yes mate.

Yeah mate, they are in flower

Its not some dark magic, they vegged on 18 then were sent outside.

The Purple Punch and Wedding Cake went into flower in November.

The Kush also being Indica also went in early.

The G13s being bigger sativas are more risky of a reveg, but so far they look like they will stay in flower.

Its all a risk, but calculated one.

It worked last year, hopefully again this year.

Trying to be ahead of the shit April harvest weather.

Earliest ones should be around Australia day give or take.
I did it years ago but the area had shade for 3 hrs in the morning .

Good luck with your venture 👍

Finally made it to holidays. Phew. Exhales.

Right, so end of week on a Saturday as I'm heading away for couple days.

20231223_124248.jpg

Blueberry

20231223_124227.jpg

Purple Punch

20231223_114422.jpg

Little Wedding Cake.

20231223_114433.jpg

Purple Punch

20231223_114414.jpg

Wedding Cake.

Got the smallest clone uppotted, and did the two bigger indoors girls too.

Weather is meant to be a little cooler. Still a battle both in and outdoors with the heat.

The dry fuck off heat we get here.

Basically spend 3/4 of after hours in perpetual watering of lawns , gardens, pot plants. Its....well....a lot.

Rest of garden looks better than the girls tbh.

Any how bring on the whiskeys, family, long days, Xmas presents and laughing so hard sides hurt. Last couple weeks have actually been full with good times.

Just been allowing myself to get stuck in the moment. Ending the year on a fucking high note. The back end wasn't the best 9. As I stroll to the clubhouse, Im waiting to see friendly faces, both familiar and new.

Theres always time to pick up the grow game. Bit of luck that comes next. You guys will be the first to judge if Im successful haha.

Be awesome to one another. And if someone offers to fill your cup, just smile and say thank you. :)

Have a Merry Christmas, Deeve..👍
The plants are going to start the new year looking damn good!
I'm heading away for couple days.
I hope you watered that little Wedding Cake before you left...🌵😉

Have a Merry Christmas, Deeve..👍
Thanks Carcass.

Merry Xmas to you and your family mate!
The plants are going to start the new year looking damn good!
They are ok. I feel the pics might be doing more justice than the reality 🤣

Or you are being nice.

Probably both 🙂
I hope you watered that little Wedding Cake before you left...🌵😉
I did indeed! Everything got a good clean water.

Poor thing. She looked a bunch better a couple hours later.

Im so terrible at this some days.

Back
Top Bottom