Dwight's Plant & Bud Thread

it will gather faster than you realize lol

Yeah that was build up from probably over a pound that I have already broken up and rolled into Jays, for tips at coffee place and one of the places I go to get food also. One could scrape off a lot of concentrate off the lid and inside the jar bottom for sure :volcano-smiley::bong::passitleft:

Can't recall when I popped them, but not old enough, well for a normal plant anyway. Not only showing sex but really colorful balls. My Sisters Med guy interested in it, so maybe leave myself a legacy with a Strain named for me ;) :rofl:

She sent him pics and was something he never seen, albeit that early may make it not good for breeding, but then again I don't know much about breeding. Red Lotus (Columbian Red x Snow Lotus) Sativa

Toke em if you got em, if not go get em :passitleft::Namaste::bong::peace::lot-o-toke:

Can't recall when I popped them, but not old enough, well for a normal plant anyway. Not only showing sex but really colorful balls. My Sisters Med guy interested in it, so maybe leave myself a legacy with a Strain named for me ;) :rofl:
We would love to see this Dwight! :love:

She sent him pics and was something he never seen, albeit that early may make it not good for breeding, but then again I don't know much about breeding. Red Lotus (Columbian Red x Snow Lotus) Sativa

Toke em if you got em, if not go get em :passitleft::Namaste::bong::peace::lot-o-toke:
Nice to see you posting :Namaste:

How are your plants doing? :passitleft:

Both were males, just my luck :rofl: so they both are gone, far as I know her Med guy still has the first showing colorful one. She had some Clones she got from him, may take a couple and have my Son take care of them, or I may try a couple more seeds again.

Both were males, just my luck :rofl: so they both are gone, far as I know her Med guy still has the first showing colorful one. She had some Clones she got from him, may take a couple and have my Son take care of them, or I may try a couple more seeds again.
One of us just had 8 for 8 go male Dwight! Just the unluck of the draw. I'm in the middle of 3 that 2 are male and one won't identify yet. Next run!

A couple years back, I started 7 seedlings. Turned out only one of them was female... it happens.

Back
Top Bottom