Equanimity's First Grow - Lemon Kush - Canna Coco - CFL

Oh ok I got it soya is soy. I figured as much then Id say no. Soy is absolutely terrible for human consumption let alone the plants this is based on my research into soy. Although in the uk it may be different then here in america. Depends on where the source of the soy is from.

Go hit up netflix or the torrent site of your choice; you're in for a treat. if that genre isn't right up your avenue then everything i know about the universe is wrong.

Oh Ive had the trilogy on the computer before just never got around to watch them. Im sure it will happen though. I am a bit uncertain what bourne identity bourne ultimatium and bourne supremacy movies have to do with soy but I suppose I will find out eventually.

So, i've checked in on the girls because 8pm happened and the lights are back on.

The two that i stripped down appear to be showing no ill effects though there's no measurable growth since last night (early days etc)

I'm gonna wait until i see some measure of performance before i have at the other two.

The defoliation of the two plants appears to have shaved a whole Degree Celsius off my lights-on temperatures, which is very nice indeed. Relative humidity remains the same at around 45%.

will be a few days till you see your ladys bounce back depending on how much you defoliated. i just did a little at home and at the shop this morning.. love the smell from pruning, even the patients know what is going on today ;)

I&i

will be a few days till you see your ladys bounce back depending on how much you defoliated. i just did a little at home and at the shop this morning.. love the smell from pruning, even the patients know what is going on today ;)

I&i

I was, to be blunt, fucking brutal. No prisoners.

sometimes you have to be ;) both blunt and brutal.

if possible, i try and keep up on pruning every 7 days. prune anything new growing that i believe the plant wont produce much. it doesnt stress the plant as much and usually get new growth within 3 days of pruning.

i have taken about 50% of the plant off a week before flipping to 12/12 though, we got a bunch of popcorn nugs still so if i find the time i do as much early pruning as possible. that grow i speak of however was not taken care of like i like to. was pretty much set and left for weeks at a time we would show up and make sure lights and pumps were still working and clean equipment.

20-30% is what ur aiming for to take away, any more causes serious stress.

I&i

I stripped about 70% off the top and middle sections. Like i said, brutal.

The bottom area has some fan leaves left over principally acting as organic solar panels but if the buds start thickening up like i want them to, those fan leaves will be going on holiday to the costa-del-compost et al.

Also if you keep the temps from shifting wildly. A wide range causes loose sporadic buds

Do you have clove honey perhaps? It will offer sort of the same result in regards to beneficial bacteria

never actually seen it done so i have never used either. i thought molasses was used to make the flowers sweater. i will be trying this on one of my future grows.. how late can you start this? i assume it doesnt have a time frame really.. i have about 2 weeks or less left in flower stage, all though mine are already dense nugs, it never hurts to get your macronutrients moving

I&i

i don't even know how long i have left in flower but all my trichomes are still bright white so i guess still got time

Back
Top Bottom