First Time Indoor Grow Closet - CFL - Herbies Lemon Kush Feminized Aiming For Organic

Re: First time indoor grow, closet , CFL, Herbies Lemon Kush Feminized aiming for org

i have a question.. i am using Mycorrhizae in my soil and i a m having ph problems, how can i lower the ph in the water without killing the Mycorrhizae? my tap water is 8.0 ph, would lemon juice work?, if so how much should i use?

Re: First time indoor grow, closet , CFL, Herbies Lemon Kush Feminized aiming for org

i have a question.. i am using Mycorrhizae in my soil and i a m having ph problems, how can i lower the ph in the water without killing the Mycorrhizae? my tap water is 8.0 ph, would lemon juice work?, if so how much should i use?

lemon juice or fertilizer

Re: First Time Indoor Grow Closet - CFL - Herbies Lemon Kush Feminized Aiming For Org

New grow, just a project for now and nothing exciting happening yet but its started!

Shrubhub's Bag Seed Grow - CFL DIY

Re: First Time Indoor Grow Closet - CFL - Herbies Lemon Kush Feminized Aiming For Org

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

@ anybody that knows the answer is this a autoflower? I thought they can't be topped and should be planted in the final pot

Thanks a lot for this journal, I have read almost everything from the start and you did a good job for a first grow. I guess it's time for u to increase ur topping and try out supercropping to reach a better yield. As I see it every grow is a research and you learn and practice new techniques and nutrients etc. Good luck on your next grows, will be cheking you out all the time. By the way, I am gonna grow some Nirvana Blackberries with CFL setup and gonna create a journal like you in 20-30 days, could use advice all the time. And for indoxy313, no mate this was not an autoflower grow.

Im growing 3 herbies lemon kush i think they're you're same strain my 3 questions for you are when did you flush and how long do i need to go extra for the couch locking high im 37 days into flowering October 15th will be 60 days flowering

You ever need any help with the lemon kush let me know. I have that plant growing in every one of my rotations. I have it down to a science and have grown some monsters.
Hey @alaska1 I'm not sure if you or any body will see this but i just recently started Bellerive for the first time ever since August 22. And long story short, i suck and ive had 3 regular seeds turn hermie on me , evo tho i was considering since i bought i nice tent with a viewing window, hadgets, organic soil for cannabis (loamy soil) good brand nutrients, fabroc pots/selfwater pots, lights , fans, the whole nine! Needless to say i had almost every plus more and still couldnt manage, finally i just recently started a lemon kush grow, so i got ahold of 2 feminized lemon kush seeds online, that i planted in peat pellet almost 2 weeks ago. Since then transitioned to a pot. What im asking is considering its my first time growing some good seeds i dont wanna mess up and am researching the best i can. Please if anyone who has knowledge or people on here in the past see this reply on this page. Thank you in advance 🙌 🙏 my name is Joe

Back
Top Bottom