Equanimity's First Grow - Lemon Kush - Canna Coco - CFL

Well, day 3 of curing and the trim is already done and I'm smoking away at that.

The buds are still hanging, swaying gently in the breeze. They still feel a little damp. is this normal?

If you are drying indoor make sure you move them everyday to promote even drying and dont let them touch each other or they wont dry properly.

wow that was a nice read.. good job on your grow.. hope your curing comes out ok .. i learned the hard way on my first dry/cure .. i let it dry to fast and it was a tad harsh had just a faint taste and smell but it did the job in the end.. im about to do a lemon kush in my next grow ..cant wait !!

You can add orange peel or lemon peel or any fruit peel really to a jar of curing cannabis to give it that fruits flavor. I also give it that fruits juice my last plain flush .

Potassium sulfate/humic acid toward the end will do a lot for the flavor and smell.

Having the plant flushed properly is most important IMO. I just taper down nutrients the last two weeks. Been using cns17 ripe for the last two weeks lately and that is great for the finish. They finish with more color and burn smoother.

Two jars.
Left a bit of space for air. burp once a day for like 20 minutes right?
tmp_3007-_20140814_213129-188635484.JPG

Very nice man. I knew you could do it! It isnt to tough but now your skill will get better and better

its most likely to late, but i am one thats against adding fruit peels of any type in my bags of flower. not that it hurts it or is wrong in any way, but same as microwave, just something i dont do. something i was taught by a hippie from a commune was if you can

store a few leafs from the strain that you are drying in a fridge
after a week of drying before you trim and cure in your mason jar place a leaf on top
burp the jar twice a day once the leaf drys out if needed add another leaf

it wont be a strong fruity smell but you will have that smell you smelt while she grew ;)

i do love blueberry and how strong that strain tastes same with blue cheese

I&i

So here's a pic of a few of the dry ones. there are others, smaller, deformed, my elephant man buds, not shop front buds. Also a close up of one of the buds. not seeing any mould. most salubrious
tmp_22667-_20140815_230740-82165032.JPG
tmp_22667-IMG_20140815_2311552040959910.jpg
i think I'd like my next weed to be fruity, this one is not fruity. it's a bit meaty.

barbecue beef jerky kush.

if i got a strain that smelled like berries I'd grow that loads.

I'm looking at some new strains at the moment.

I've heard dj shorts blueberry is supposed to be the real deal. Looks and smells are blueberry. As far as I've read in forums there isn't a bad pheno, they all keep that smell

Try blue dream. Its a blueberry cross and whew its amazing.

Blue dream is one of my top 3. Had it a few times and loved it. Don't think I've ever had true dj shorts blueberry. Just read about it a lot when I was looking for the real deal blue

A variant. A lot of seed breeders got seeds of the same species but perhaps their own kick to it. So not only do you smoke to find what you prefer you then can smoke for what seed company has the strain you prefer.

Back
Top Bottom