First 420 Grow - CFL - Budget - Soil - NL Blue & Midnight Kush!

Last of sugar mango ;)

20140310_215524.jpg

How does it taste? How long did you dry and cure it?

Very smooth on the inhale, fresh and pale on exhale with the mango aftertaste. Definitely a smoke for work or a walk in the park. Never overpowering. Dried in cool room for 2 days, 1 day in a warm room and 48 hours burping in a plastic bag every 4 hours. :peace:

Never heard of them... do you have a picture, our web site link? an all night joint sounds awesome!
:tokin:

Sure :) RIPS

They are like a couple of metres of uncut rolling paper, so you 'rip' it however big you want ;)

A 1 oz joint would be terrific. Just but it out and relight so there is a lot less time spent rolling

A 1 oz joint would be terrific. Just but it out and relight so there is a lot less time spent rolling

If I ever get to do this I will consider myself officially living the dream hehe :)

Why are you double flushing? You will drown your girls.

Gave them 15 litres last time and run off was still slightly yellow. They are pretty dry today already.

Alright well if they are dry now then that should be fine but be careful. Ive posted tons of pictures since youve last posted so go check em out.

now that's how they're supposed to swell. this will be a much better harvest. I recommend waiting until the soils dry to flush again. 65 days of bloom minimum on all strains I've encountered. the quickest strain I've ever grown was serious 6.

Agreed B
Why are you double flushing? You will drown your girls.

I don't believe so Joe. KJC flushes his girls 7 days straight in a row for pre-harvest.

That just seems like a excessive amount of water in a row if it is a full flush every day. I wouldnt do it but to each his own

I think he meant that he's going to flush once and harvest in 7 days.

If thats the case then of course that makes sense its what everyone does either 7 before or 14 before. When I flush everything I dont add nothing until the night before add watermelon juice or maracheno cherry juice some orange juice from the orange no concentrate shit. Adds a great taste to any buds promise.

Back
Top Bottom